Skip to comments.John Walker Lindh Is Far From Last American Terrorist
Posted on 02/06/2002 11:19:39 AM PST by MindBender26
John Walker Lindh is not the first, and will certainly not be the last American Traitor. Americas schools have been turning them out for years. They are finally coming home to do damage to the country they were taught to hate.
If your child was a student in an American public school during the last 30 years, they were probably taught these facts:
1. The war America fought in Vietnam was to ensure our supply of oil from the South China Sea and make oil companies rich. The men who fought in that war, from soldiers on the ground to the leaders in Washington, are all war criminals.
2. American soldiers in Vietnam were mostly drug addicts who had incredible trouble adjusting to society upon their return. They were unemployable and had a high crime rate.
3. The best and brightest of our young men went to Canada to avoid military service.
4. War protesters, from Korea to the present date, are the real heroes. They are morally right and are the only ones with the courage to say what everyone secretly believes.
5. America was and is incredibly racist and its only because of the wonderful work of Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and others that African-Americans have made the progress they have.
6. Marriage is an outdated, useless concept.
7. Women have the right to, in fact it is desirable that they abort unwanted children or have children out of wedlock whenever it pleases them.
8. Drugs are relatively harmless, most people can use drugs responsibly, and the War on Drugs has been lost.
9. Homosexuality is a desirable lifestyle. We have no right to object to any other persons lifestyle. We should help others understand gays.
10. That issue of understanding is critical. We dont have to defeat terrorists, criminals, perverts or foreign countries that wish us ill. We just have to understand them.
11. As a nation-state, the United States is an outmoded concept. It is a bad country that spreads its unfair capitalist system throughout the world.
12. Ronald Reagan was an old nut. The Kennedy brothers were and should be national heroes.
13. The rights of oppressed people all over the world are very important and if Americans have to suffer to protract those rights, so be it.
14. The Right to Not Be Offended is a semi-constitutional right.
15. President George W. Bush stole the 2000 election.
16. Gorbachev is a hero to the world.
17. The American medical system is one of the worst in the world.
18. Nothing is wrong. Its all the context we take it in.
19. Castro is a hero who helped his people.
20. Criminals don't need to go to jail. They jsut need to be rehabilitated.
21. All guns and all people who own them are immoral and very bad.
22. Bombing an American building is a "satement" that showns how deeply the bomber loves what America could be.
There are many more, but when you realize that this is what our children, including Hillary have been taught, is it any wonder do many hate us and the U.S.
Do you really think Mr. Lindh will be the last traitor to kill Americans?
No...but he is the latest. Put his gonads in a vice and turn the handle. Place a scream meter next to his throat that is set to trigger a 12-gauge shotgun pointed at his head. If his screams don't register more than .005 decibles and trip the gun, he can be sentenced to life without parole in a cell with a character that mirrors something out of HBO's "OZ"!
Which American has he 'come home' to damage? Have witnesses come forth claiming that he aimed/fired a weapon in anger at ANY American (or any of its allies), in ANY place, at ANY time?
What are you talking about???
America's schools employ American Traitors by the bushel!!!
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
which americans did lindh kill? more or less than the people who put faulty tires on SUV's?
There are none so blind as those who never saw a damned thing, but still think they know just exactly what happened.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.