Skip to comments.Top 10 Things Cats Would Do If They Had Access To Computers! (MEOW ALERT)
Posted on 04/23/2002 10:32:38 AM PDT by PetroniDE
10. Break into Vets computer and erase their appointments, And schedule the dog down the street for FULL range of shots.
9. Keep a log of lives used.
8. Access Dogs records of buried bones and change it.
7. Using a CAD program design a better mouse trap.
6. Print a time table of the best window to lay in to catch the best sun.
5. Play with the mouse.
4. Use Fax card to send junk mail back to Dog.
3. Set a schedule for time for eating and sleeping.
2. Leave E-mail to humans telling them it is time to change litter box.
1. Play chase with the cursor.
Of course, it could be because a friend sent me some alternate cursors, and the one I am using is a miniature Blue Angel jet, with afterburner aflame.
So he probably thinks it's a little blue fly of some sort. Come to think of it, I don't know which of us is more amused by the whole thing!
1. Seems mighty chummy with the dog all of a sudden.
2. Unexplained calls to F. Lee Bailey's 900 number on your bill.
3. He actually *does* have your tongue.
4. You find a stash of "Feline of Fortune" magazines behind the couch.
5. Cyanide pawprints all over the house.
6. You wake up to find a bird's head in your bed.
7. As the wind blows over the grassy knoll in downtown Dallas, you get a faint whiff of catnip.
8. Droppings in litter box spell out "REDRUM."
9. Catch him with a new mohawk looking in the mirror saying, "Mew looking at me? Mew looking at me punk?"
10. Takes attentive notes every time "Itchy and Scratchy" are on.
11. You find blueprints for a Rube Goldgerg device that starts with a mouse chased into a hole and ends with flaming oil dumped on your bed.
12. Has taken a sudden interest in the wood chipper.
13. Instead of dead birds, leaves cartons of Marlboros on your doorstep.
14. Ball of yarn playfully tied into a hangman's noose.
15. You find a piece of paper labeled "MY WIL" which says "LEEV AWL 2 KAT."
16. Now sharpens claws on your car's brake lines.
Does a cat have to change his screen name with every life?
I never knew a cat that didn't go WILD when printing anything on the printer. My cat jams his hands (paws) down into the rollers!
ONLY 20 hours? ... I have a cat that sleeps 23.75 hours/day ... awake only long enough to eat at 5PM ... and by Jove ... you better not be one minute late. In 15 years, I've never even seen her use the litter box (although, I'm sure she does). LOL &;-)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.