Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: CWRWinger
re:Weed makes some good points (but so do communists, at first). IMO, 75% of all doctors are greedy quacks and don't know what they're doing. The other 25% may know, but are too expensive and too hard to get an appointment wit))))

Is Weed in the 75% or 25%?

22 posted on 07/14/2002 12:35:02 PM PDT by Mamzelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]


To: Mamzelle
I have know idea at this time where Weed would go.
26 posted on 07/14/2002 12:41:46 PM PDT by CWRWinger
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson