Minnesota is one of the few states that allow same day voter registration. We will therefore focus our energy on registering young Minnesotans.
I hold no brief for Socialists, but what they're saying is that they need people from across the country to head up to Minnesota to register voters, not to register as voters.
That's what it SAYS. But once the Socialists get there, they'll be able to exploit a loophole in order to vote themselves.
Can I register on election day?The last option is their way in.
If you miss pre-registering, you can still register on election day at your polling place. You will need proof of your identity and the address where you are living on election day. Use one of these for proof...
- A current Minnesota Driver License, learner permit or identification card (or receipt for a new one) with your address
- One of the above with a former address and a utility bill*
- A U.S. passport or military ID card and a utility bill*
- a "Notice of Ineffective Registration" card mailed to you by your county auditor (if you turned in a registration card late)
- someone who is registered in the precinct where you live to vouch for you at the polling place
Why would this organization wait until election day to import people to register voters ? This doesn't pass the make sense test.
And where would they find people to register? street corners? nursing homes? This doesn't smell right, no matter which reading you give it.