Skip to comments.God Bless Our Assassins, Commandos and Bombs
Posted on 10/28/2002 7:28:16 AM PST by Jakarta ex-pat
In the past few weeks radical Muslims have attacked again, including a bombing of a French ship, a bombing that killed hundredsmostly Australiansin Indonesia, bombings in the Philippines, and possibly a bombing of a Moscow McDonalds restaurant. The director of the CIA told Congress in October 2002 to expect another major attack within the U.S.s borders, as the level of suspected terrorist communications intercepted now is similar to those in the months prior to the September 11 attack.
There is no doubt that Islamic governments finance this war against the U.S. There are countries that are actively at war against our country. Radical Muslims intend to kill thousands, or even millions, of Americans.
Yet certain Hollywood and other leftist types have taken it upon themselves to condemn our governments war against terrorism. "Not in Our Name" is only one of their recent diatribes that celebrities signed. In their "Statement of Conscience" these people portray 9/11 to be like an earthquake or other natural disaster, a "horrific event" with "terrible scenes of carnage" that just happened. There isnt a hint of recognizing the deliberate planning and actions that lead to this event, and that it was a massacre. The emotion these people express is merely shocknot anger, not sadness, not a sense of injustice.
Watching the WTC towers collapse upon thousands of people, seeing the burning wreckage of the Pentagon and the disintegrated plane in a Pennsylvania field, these people "recalled similar scenes in Baghdad, Panama City, and ... Vietnam." In other words, they saw no difference in these attacks and these past American military campaigns. Muslim radicals who kill thousands of innocent Americans are, to these people, indistinguishable from U.S. campaigns to remove brutal dictatorships. To them it is apparently irrelevant what one is fighting for, or whom one is intending to attack.
Actually, that is inaccurate. These people cant make space in their diatribe for one sentence to condemn the 9/11 massacresyet they have ample space to condemn the United States. America is wrong; the 9/11 terrorists arent. Thats what these people are telling us in their "Statement of Conscience."
They tell us that they "believe that peoples and nations have the right to determine their own destiny, free from military coercion by great powers." Too bad these people dont think that the 3000 victims of 9/11--and the ever-growing list of casualties from subsequent attacks--have a right to determine their own destiny. (And too bad for Hitler that these people weren t around to share their sympathy with him and his desired destiny for Germany.)
These people really hate the U.S. government for having "unleashed a spirit of revenge." They hate our government for having "put out a simplistic script of good vs. evil." These people actually think that there are "valid political and moral questions" to be discussed about whether or not we should be infuriated about 3000 murdered.
These people are angry that we attacked Afghanistan. They are indifferent to the fact that the organizers of 9/11 were there. They are apparently indifferent to having seen, on the news, women being executed in the Kabul soccer stadium for showing their faces, or some other "religious crimes." They think we should have left alone the Taliban and al Qaeda, apparently, to continue their terror inside and outside of Afghanistan.
These people condemn "Israeli tanks and bulldozers" that "have left a terrible trail of death and destruction," but they dont mention at all the dozens of Palestinian homicide bombings that have killed hundreds of innocent Israelis.
These people fear an "all-out war with Iraqa country which has no connection to the horror of September 11." They view Iraq, which has one of the must brutally violent leaders on earth, as akin to a normal country like Canada. Surely no evidence would convince these people that Iraq is complicit in the ongoing war against the U.S. Surely these people wouldnt condemn Iraq, any way.
Most Americans are scared of another 9/11-like attack. Most Americans know that probably millions of fundamentalist Muslims want to destroy their country and kill them. Most Americans know that it is not a mere idle
fantasy: plans are being made, terrorists are being trained, and weapons are being developed. Yet these people who publish diatribes such as "Not In Our Name" are instead afraid of the U.S. They ask rhetorically, "What kind of world will this become if the U.S. government has a blank check to drop commandos, assassins, and bombs where it wants?"
Fortunately most Americans arent evil and stupid like these people who sign "Not In Our Name" and other anti-American diatribes.
Most Americans know that the U.S. is the best country on earth, where people are most free, and where people are most just and decent to one another. Most Americans know that our governmentthat definitely has its problemsis the best defender of humanity on earth.
Most Americans know that we dont deserve to be attacked because we are the good, and that people who make war against us are evil by definition. Most Americans know that when we are attacked, we must destroy our attackers to preserve our peaceful existence.
Most Americans know that "Not In Our Name" signers are traitors not only to Americans but to all good, peace-loving people worldwide. Most Americans know that our government and our military are the de facto defender of freedom and peace against tyrants like Muslim radicals.
To hell with these traitors and their diatribes condemning America--and God bless our commandos, assassins and bombs, which will defend us all.
The author in this article noted:There is no doubt that Islamic governments finance this war against the U.S. There are countries that are actively at war against our country. Radical Muslims intend to kill thousands, or even millions, of Americans.
One of these days we will track the blood money from these Islamofascist countries to the peaceniks in America, the left wing mediots in full lust to protect and shield the Islamofascists, politicians in America, the Follywood crowd and probably most anti America Watermelon Green Jihadists organizations in America.
Stop the flow of money which finances terrorism or provide cover for it, and terrorism will cease. Then document the flow of money and charge those who received the money and acted in behalf of the Islamofascists and charge them for acts of treason paid by foriegn nationals who tried to destroy America.
What is the chance that any western interests may be working in concert with the extreme Islamacists for their own purposes? What comes to mind is paving the path for severe restrictions in western civil liberties that will enable someone to make a future move toward world supremacy. Is that totally out of the range of possibility?
Maybe they should read the following lawsuit on Find Law
Ashton, et al. v. al Qaeda, et al.: Complaint (PDF) Lawsuit claiming a 9/11 link between Iraq and al Qaeda. Sept. 3, 2002
The file is in slow loading .pdf format, but it is an interesting read. Some excerpts: 39. Upon information and belief, there have been numerous meetings between IRAQI Intelligence agents and high-ranking AL QAEDA terrorists to plan terror attacks. Once such meeting occurred in 1992, when ZAWAHIRI (EGYPTIAN ISLAMIC JIHAD leader and AL QAEDA officer) met with IRAQI INTELLIGENCE agents in Baghdad, IRAQ over several days. An IRAQI serving with the TALIBAN who fled Afghanistan in the fall of 2001, was captured in Kurdistan and has corroborated this meeting and confirmed that IRAQI contacts with AL QAEDA began in 1992.
During the early 1990s, Sudans Sheikh Hassan al-Tourabi of the Islamic National Front arranged meetings between BIN-LADEN and IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officials. BIN LADEN met with FARUQ AL-HIJAZI, an IRAQI INTELLIGENCE agent in the Sudan who would later head IRAQI INTELLIGENCE for SADDAM HUSSEIN. BIN LADEN again met with IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officers in 1994 and 1995 in the Sudan. At these meetings, BIN-LADEN and IRAQI INTELLIGENCE secret service director FARUQ AL-HIJAZI agreed to work together on terrorist projects directed against the U.S.
55. From 1996 until 2001, BIN LADEN with the financial and logistical support of OMAR and others in the TALIBAN and IRAQ and IRAQI INTELLIGENCE, created, supplied and operated at least five training camps in order to create an Islamic Foreign Legion capable of attacking their enemies throughout the world. These camps trained men from 15 nations in guerrilla warfare, terrorist activities, rocket warfare, demolition and bombing, including the use of mines, grenades, TNT, nitroglycerine and plastic explosives. Classes were also given in how to kill a policeman and traps, murder and terrorist moves.
57. In February 1997, BIN LADEN publicly expressed his support for IRAQ in its conflict with the United States stating:
The hearts of the Muslims are filled with hatred towards the United States of America and the American president for American conduct towards IRAQ.59. IRAQ upon information and belief, agreed to supply arms to AL QAEDA and provide AL QAEDA with access to and training in the use of chemical and biological weapons and agreed to instruct AL QAEDA terror trainers at its Salman Pak camp in Baghdad that contained a Boeing 707 used to practice hijacking. IRAQ also agreed to supply AL QAEDA terrorists with new identities and passports from Yemen and the United Arab Emirates.
60. AL QAEDA agreed to provide protection from political opponents to IRAQ and SADDAM HUSSEIN, and to commit assassinations and other acts of violence to create instability in regions of IRAQ, particularly Kurdistan, to assist the regime of SADDAM HUSSEIN. AL QAEDA further agreed to provide trained terrorists, assassins and martyrs to carry out terror attacks in concert with IRAQ against their common enemies, including the United States.
64. Between April 25 and May 1, 1998, two of BIN LADENs senior military commanders, MUHAMMAD ABU-ISLAM and ABDULLAH QASSIM, visited Baghdad for discussions with SADDAM HUSSEINs son -- QUSAY HUSSEIN -- the czar of IRAQI INTELLIGENCE.
65. QUSAY HUSSEINs participation in those meetings highlights the importance of the talks in both symbolic and practical terms. Upon information and belief, as a direct result of these meetings, IRAQ again made commitments to provide training, intelligence, clandestine Saudi border crossings, financial support and weapons and explosives to AL QAEDA.
66. IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officials met with BIN LADEN in Afghanistan several more times. A second group of BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA operatives from Saudi Arabia were then trained by IRAQI INTELLIGENCE in IRAQ to smuggle weapons and explosives into Saudi Arabia and other countries, which they later accomplished in an effort to carry out future terrorist acts of violence. A third group of BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA operatives received a month of sophisticated guerrilla operations training from IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officials later in the Summer of 1998.
67. Despite philosophical and religious differences with SADDAM HUSSEIN, BIN LADEN continually sought to strengthen and reinforce the support he and AL QAEDA received from IRAQ. In mid-July 1998, BIN LADEN sent Dr. AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI, the Egyptian co-founder of AL QAEDA, to IRAQ to meet with senior Iraqi officials, including Iraqi vice president TAHA YASSIN RAMADAN. Upon information and belief, the purpose of this meeting was to discuss and plan a joint strategy for a terrorist campaign against the United States.
69. During the July 1998 visit ZAWAHIRI toured an IRAQI military base and nuclear and chemical weapons facility near al-Fallujah in IRAQ and upon information and belief, observed training by IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officials of AL QAEDA operatives at the al-Nasiriyah military and chemical weapons facility in IRAQ.
79. Following the December 1998 air strikes on IRAQ, SADDAM HUSSEIN dispatched FARUQ AL-HIJAZI to Kandahar, Afghanistan in order to meet with BIN LADEN and plot their revenge.
81. To demonstrate IRAQs commitment to BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA, HIJAZI presented BIN LADEN with a pack of blank, official Yemeni passports, supplied to IRAQI INTELLIGENCE from their Yemeni contacts. HIJAZIs visit to Kandahar was followed by a contingent of IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officials who provided additional training and instruction to BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA operatives in Afghanistan. These Iraqi officials included members of Unit 999, a group of elite IRAQI INTELLIGENCE officials who provided advanced sabotage and infiltration training and instruction to AL QAEDA operatives.
82. At that meeting, upon information and belief, BIN LADEN, AL QAEDA and IRAQ agreed to join efforts in a detailed, coordinated plan for a protracted terrorist war against the United States.
84. IRAQ maintains an advanced chemical and biological weapons program and is one of only three countries in the world producing a highly developed weaponized anthrax. Some time during or after 1998, IRAQ agreed to help BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA develop a laboratory in Afghanistan designed to produce anthrax.
85. In addition to the al-Nasiriyah and Salman Pak training camps, by January 1999, BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA operatives were being trained by IRAQI INTELLIGENCE and military officers at other training camps on the outskirts of Baghdad.
86. In January 1999, IRAQ began reorganizing and mobilizing IRAQI INTELLIGENCE front operations throughout Europe in support of BIN LADEN and AL QAEDA. HAQI ISMAIL, believed to be a member of the IRAQS MUKHABARAT Secret Service, left IRAQ to train in an Afghanistan AL QAEDA camp. ISMAIL was believed to be a liason between IRAQ, the TALIBAN and AL QAEDA and was rewarded with a position in the TALIBAN Foreign Ministry.
103. On July 21, approximately six weeks before the September 11 th attacks, IRAQI columnist Mulhalhal reported that BIN LADEN was making plans to demolish the Pentagon after he destroys the White House.
104. Mulhalhals July 21 article further informed that BIN LADEN would strike America on the arm that is already hurting. Upon information and belief, this references a second IRAQI sponsored attack on the World Trade Center. This interpretation is further bolstered by another reference to New York as [BIN LADEN] will curse the memory of Frank Sinatra everytime he hears his songs. (e.g., New York, New York) identifying New York, New York as a target.
105. Mulhalhal further indicated, The wings of a dove and the bullet are all but one and the same in the heart of a believer. (Emphasis supplied) This appears to be a reference to the use of commercial aircraft as a weapon. The information was reported in an IRAQI newspaper whos editor-in-chief serves as secretary to UDAY HUSSEINS Iraqi Syndicate of Journalists. The article expressed IRAQI admiration and support for BIN LADENs plans and its appearance in the newspaper would clearly have to be endorsed by SADDAM HUSSEIN himself.
106. All IRAQI news media is strictly controlled and censored by the government of SADDAM HUSSEIN and is under the direct oversight of UDAY HUSSEIN. Various members of IRAQI intelligence work at and control the content of each and every newspaper published inside IRAQ. 107. The information contained in Mulhalhals published statements were known prior to the events of September 11 th , and that Mulhalhal has ties to IRAQI intelligence, demonstrates foreknowledge of the planned attacks by BIN LADEN and indicates support by IRAQI co-conspirators.
110. According to U.S. and foreign intelligence officials, in the spring of 2000, IRAQI INTELLIGENCE agents met with September 11 th pilot hijackers ZAID SAMIR JARRAH and MARWAN AL-SHEHHI in Dubai, UAE in order to advance the hijacking of U.S. aircraft to commit terrorist acts. Not long after the meeting, AL-SHEHHI entered the United States on May 29 and JARRAH entered on June 27, to begin preparations for attacks.
133. Instruction documents on an artillery weapon known as the Super Gun were found in AL QAEDA camps when they were captured by U.S. forces in the winter of 2001-2002. IRAQ is the only state known to have purchased and assembled the super gun, a weapon so large it must be constructed in segments. It has a range of several hundred miles.
The problem with making this kind of angry, defiant statement, is that you are not considering really what you are saying. By even suggesting that our commandos are linked with assassins, you are implying the nastiest of the claims against us. Surely, you can understand that there is a difference between Special Forces, who we send out to punish and destroy those who have attacked us, in the field--as well as to disrupt their training camps, etc.--and the ancient Indian cult of cold blooded killers. Calling any of our boys "assassins," is both an insult and a form of very destructive, reverse propaganda.
It was the American "Liberal" icon, JFK who employed assassination as a vehicle for foreign policy. (I realize that there were factions in the CIA, in other Administrations that did also. But the Kennedy usage was the most blatant, as with the cold-blooded murder of Viet Nam's leaders, on the eve of the Viet Nam War.) That is a far cry from what is only an appropriate response to an unconventional attack upon our persons and property, in the present time.
William Flax Return Of The Gods Web Site
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.