Skip to comments.5 Favorite Conservative web sites.(Vanity, Vanity! All is Vanity
Posted on 01/13/2003 8:34:42 AM PST by Pliney the younger
5 Favorite Conservative web sights.(Vanity, Vanity! All is Vanity)
The last time we shared opinions we discussed our 10 favorite AM conservative radio announcers.
In that discussion, I personally got some excellent advice from you. And I have started to listen to a couple of announcers that I hadnt before.
Now I would like to tell you about five conservative web sights that I like to visit, and I would appreciate learning yours.
1. Free Republic of course is number one. (Job well done)
2. Town hall conservative news. Visiting this sight for me it is a great way to keep current on the works of the 50 some conservative editorial writers that they monitor, as well as several conservative AM radio announcers which otherwise would not be available in my community.
3.Rush Limbaugh.s web sight: My favorite section of his sight is the one where he lets his subscribers review the 50 to 80 national and international news articles (concerning current affairs) which he feels are particularly relevant to debate on his show that week. (As you know most radio commentators limit each days topics to just one or two topics. And I like to be able to listen to his AM radio show 24 hours a day, if I miss it on the radio.
3. Drudge: It is always worthwhile to hit the sight most days, to pick up topics which may, but probably wont be released by the liberal news services to the masses the next day.
4. CNSNews.com This sight is blatantly conservatively oriented. (And reviewing it is a good way to help balance the propaganda from the liberal.s news axis of anti-American evil that infects our social environment.)
5. Accuracy in media: The news has such a powerful influence on political and national affairs that it is always interesting to see how the liberal press (people of the lie) are distorting the truth this week.
Internet participants tend to be better educated and more successful than the general public. They also are more likely to attend a Church, Synagogue, or Mosque. Understandably Conservatives dominate the internet. The fact that internet users have immediate accesss to primary news sources of course prevents liberals from using the (big lie) propaganda techniques that Goerbles and Trotsky had taught them to use. As Hillary Clinton said (the internet is particularly dangerous since the public has immediate access to the news before WE HAVE A CHANCE TO EDIT IT) To bad for Porky !
Well those are several of mine, I look forward to learning several of yours.
2)Frontpagemag.com --gotta love David Horowitz's perspective, having converted to the conservative side after being deeply involved with the radical left.
4) memri.org --not conservative, but an excellent place to find out what the Muslim nations are really thinking