Skip to comments.Giant Human Remains - From records and sources all over the world.
Posted on 01/26/2003 5:48:11 PM PST by vannrox
click here to read article
Estimates for the actual size of these men range from 10 to 12 feet tall and over, weighing from 500 to 600 lbs.
Hmmmmm. These giants were really, really skinny. The ideal weight for a 6ft modern human is 200lbs (rounded). If these hypothetical giants were proportionate to modern humans, a 12 foot specimin would probably weigh in at 1600lbs... the CUBE of the size increase.
A fossicker searching the Winburndale River north of Bathurst discovered a large quartzitised fossil human molar tooth, far too big for any normal modern man. A similar find was made near Dubbo, N.S.W.
A WHAT was searching?
Even more impressive were fossil deposits found by naturalist Rex Gilroy around Bathurst. He excavated from a depth of 6 feet (2 m) below the surface a fossil lower back molar tooth measuring 67 mm. in length by 50mm. x 42 mm. across the crown. If his measurements are correct, the owner would have been at least 25 ft. tall, weighing well over 1,000 lbs!
Now, if those first giants were skinny, this guy is ridiculous! I guess, the "estimate" (pulled out of a very non-scientific hat) of "well over 1000 lbs!" is sort of accurate since this magnificent giant would really have weighed around 14,400 Lbs... a weight "well over 1000 lbs".
"The said gyant was buried four yards deep in the ground, which is now a corn field. He was four yards and a half long, and was in complete armour; his sword and battle-axe lying by him....his teeth were six inches long, and two inches broad...."
Let's see... "four yards and a half" is about 13-14 feet tall... we'll go with 14 to be generous. That makes him 2.33 times larger than a modern human of 6ft. If this report is accurate (and it does say it is a "True Report") then this giant's teeth were SIX INCHES long... but if he is properly proportioned, then a tooth from his mouth, scaled down to fit a modern human would be 2.56" Long... talk about buck-toothed!
15. In 1932, Ellis Wright found human tracks in the gypsum rock at White Sands, New Mexico. His discovery was later backed up by Fred Arthur, Supervisor of the Lincoln National Park and others who reported that each footprint was 22 inches long and from 8 to 10 inches wide. They were certain the prints were human in origin due to the outline of the perfect prints coupled with a readily apparent instep.
And exactly why would the supervisor of a South Australian National Park be considered an authority on footprints found in New Mexico?
19. The Catalina Islands, off California, are the home of dwarf mammoth bones that were once roasted in ancient fire pits. These were roasted and eaten by human-like creatures who were giants with double rows of teeth.
And exactly how was THAT determined... did they find the giants' double headed toothbrushes?
These skeletons were positively human. Some of these skeletal remains are on Maui in lava caves near Ulupalakua and Olowalu. An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona.
???? Who taught this writer how to put together a paragraph? Dumb question... the public school system committed this crime.
Nope! Not so far. I've tried several options.
Offered to rent or sell the tag line space for advertising purposes, started the tag line repair center and also the tag line service center.
Even offered a two for the price of one sale. It's been very disapointing thus far.
I shall not give up just yet. I am convinced that there is a fortune to be made in tag lines if I can just "hit on the right formula"!
(Tag Lines Forever! That's My Motto!)
Europe · Allia, Battle of At the little river Allia, in 387 B.C., the Senone giants put the proud Roman army to a hasty, humiliating flight. Upon hearing the news of the defeat, practically the entire population of Rome fled the city. Shortly afterward, the revengeful giants burned Rome to the ground. · Cimmerian Giants The Cimbri or Cimmerians, after making their way overland by the northern route, occupied for a time the country above the Euxine or Black Sea, around the Palus Maeotidis. When they again felt the irresistible urge to roam, they continued westward, eventually settling east of the Rhine, in Germany. They afterward established themselves as far north as Denmark and also colonized Belgium. Acmon's hordes, meanwhile, having advanced by the southern route, first settled in Cappadocia and Galatia, then later on the southern shores of the Black Sea. From there they spread into Gaul, which today we call France, and also across Spain, where they assimilated with the Iberians.6 Being as prolific in Eu-rope as they had been in Asia, Gomer's oversized children soon overspread a vast territoryfrom the lands east of the Rhine to the Atlantic and from the Baltic Sea to the coasts of Spain. They also inhabited Switzerland and some northern parts of Italy, especially around the Adriatic. The Greek historian Pausanias called them the world's tallest people. Gerhard Herm, his modern counterpart, agrees. He describes them as "blond giants" who struck terror in the hearts of every foe, even in the mightiest of mighty Rome, which they fought several ferocious wars with and which they once captured, sacked, and burnt to the ground. At the utmost divergence from the mean, some Celts even stood to a colossal height, perhaps as tall as or taller than the nine-foot-nine Goliath, or even Og, who required a bed over thirteen feet long.
· Rhone River Battle In 105 B.C., when a large band of roving German giants advanced as far as Orange, two Roman armies, one under Caepio, the other under Manlius, confronted them at the river Rhone. In the resulting battle, only ten legionnaires and two generals escaped.
Australia · Bathurst In fossil in the 1930's deposits found around Bathurst from a depth of 6 feet below the surface a fossil lower back molae tooth was found. The owner would have been at least 25 ft. tall. Also found were huge stone artifacts -- clubs, pounders, adzes, chisels, knives and hand axes all of tremendous weight, scattered over a wide area weighing from 8 to 25 pounds, implements which only men of tremendous proportions could possibly have made and used. Estimates for the actual size of these men range from 10 to 12 feet tall and over, weighing from 500 to 600 lbs.
· Battle of Noreia In 113 B.C., Rome dispatched an army to check the migration of three hundred thousand Cimbri and Teutone warriors, plus their women and children who followed them in leather-covered wagons. Led by Papirius Carbo, the Roman legionnaires engaged these German giants in battle at Noreia in Styria and were annihilated by them.
Bavaria · Ænotherus In his Annals of Bavaria, Aventine writes that a giant named Ænotherus, who threw down whole battalions like mowing grass, fought on the Emperor Charlemagne's side. The huge warrior hailed from Turgan, near the Lake of Constance.
Morocco · At Agadir in Morocco, reports Peter Kolosimo, the French Captain Lafanechere "discovered a complete arsenal of hunting weapons including five hundred double-edged axes weighing seventeen and a half pounds, which were twenty times as heavy as would be convenient for modern man. To handle the axe at all one would need to have hands of a size appropriate to a giant with a stature of at least 13 feet
Rome · Pusio and Secundilla During his principate, Caesar Augustus (27 B.C.-A.D. 14) assigned two giants who towered over ten feet tall to lead the Roman armies into battle. "On account of this remarkable height," writes Pliny, the bodies of the two giants "were preserved in the tomb in Sallust's Gardens; their names were Pusio and Secundilla."
· Battle of Telamon In a decisive battle at Telamon in 225 B.C., Roman legionnaires by chance caught seventy thousand invading Celts between their two armies. That bloody day the Latins killed forty thousand of the giant warriors from across the Apennines and captured another ten thousand. Toltec
· The four gods created the giants who were very large men endowed with enough strength to uproot trees with their hands. They are called Quinametzin Huetlacame, which means large and deformed men. Nahuatl codexes go as far as to mention a king among the giants, Tlatlotl, "who built great things and was taken for a god." Another chronicle describes how Xelhua, another giant, built an artificial column "in the shape of a pyramid". The Codex Vaticanus 3738 depicts one of these giants
Legend says these are the Fighting Whities, the original inhabitants of North America.
As I said, I have begun a "Tag Line Service Center". It is a "Full Service Center". We offer anything and everything the customer may require in tag line service. We even offer custom crafted tag lines "While-U-Wait".
I guess that I need to advertise more.......
As I said, I'm sure my efforts will become profitable in the future
Morocco · At Agadir in Morocco, reports Peter Kolosimo, the French Captain Lafanechere "discovered a complete arsenal of hunting weapons including five hundred double-edged axes weighing seventeen and a half pounds, which were twenty times as heavy as would be convenient for modern man. To handle the axe at all one would need to have hands of a size appropriate to a giant with a stature of at least 13 feet.
Let's see... Battle axes weighing 17.5 lbs. are TWENTY TIMES too heavy for the convenience of modern man! Right. How many soldiers want to go into battle with Axes weighing only 14 ounces... teeny, tiny axes. I have an antique double-bladed battle axe hanging on the wall and I estimate it weighs about 8-9 lbs. A websearch for modern replicas finds most of them weighing in at about 7-9 lbs.
A seventeen pound specimin would be heavy... but some battle axes had shafts five feet long. Nope, just more flum-flummery about non-existant artifacts.
You Bet! J
Thank you J
I shall mention that at the next Board of Directors meeting J