To: HILLARY 2004; BARBRA; WorkingClassFilth; Gail Wynand; looscannon; Lonesome in Massachussets; ...
- The clintons have brought themselves--and us--down.
Open your eyes.
- THE CLINTONS--AMERICA'S BIGGEST BLUNDER
Hear Bush 41 Warn Us--October 19, 1992*
*Thanx to Cloud William for text and audio
LEHRER: President Bush, your closing statement, sir.
PRESIDENT BUSH: Three weeks from now--two weeks from tomorrow, America goes to the polls and you're going to have to decide who you want to lead this country ...
On foreign affairs, some think it's irrelevant. I believe it's not. We're living in an interconnected world...And if a crisis comes up, ask who has the judgment and the experience and, yes, the character to make the right decision?
And, lastly, the other night on character Governor Clinton said it's not the character of the president but the character of the presidency. I couldn't disagree more. Horace Greeley said the only thing that endures is character. And I think it was Justice Black who talked about great nations, like great men, must keep their word.
And so the question is, who will safeguard this nation, who will safeguard our people and our children? I need your support, I ask for your support. And may God bless the United States of America.
- This country has many challenges. We will not deny, we will not ignore, we will not pass along our problems to other Congresses, to other presidents, and other generations. (Applause.) We will confront them with focus and clarity and courage...
Sending Americans into battle is the most profound decision a President can make. The technologies of war have changed; the risks and suffering of war have not. For the brave Americans who bear the risk, no victory is free from sorrow. This nation fights reluctantly, because we know the cost and we dread the days of mourning that always come.
- We seek peace. We strive for peace. And sometimes peace must be defended. A future lived at the mercy of terrible threats is no peace at all. If war is forced upon us, we will fight in a just cause and by just means -- sparing, in every way we can, the innocent. And if war is forced upon us, we will fight with the full force and might of the United States military -- and we will prevail. (Applause.)
State of the Union Address by President George W. Bush
- Q ERTY6utter failure PING
posted on 08/24/2003 6:21:38 AM PDT
by Mia T
(SCUM (Stop Clintons' Undermining Machinations))
To: Mia T
posted on 08/24/2003 6:39:40 AM PDT
by Brian Allen
( Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God - Thomas Jefferson)
To: Mia T
I watch CourtTV, the news, the talk, I sort of follow Maria "I'm prettier than Caroline" Shriver's road to the California Statehouse, the war, the President, and hey..I have a life. With all that, I need to be reminded just how corrupt the low class Clintons were.
Nobody does it better than Mia
And as the 2000 election nears, the danger of Hillary rising out of the ashes looms. Arnold has made the democrat presidential candidates even less relevant. The democrats are desperate, desperate enough to be talking about Wesley Clark and Gary Hart. Certainly desperate enough to be thinking "draft Hillary", even without Bill Clinton behind the curtain, manipulating his political munchkins.
posted on 08/24/2003 7:28:02 AM PDT
(@ Whistle ass democrats.com)
To: Mia T
Thanks for all your hard work on this. Excellent job. Please bump on a regular basis so the newcomers can see the truth.
posted on 08/24/2003 10:05:22 AM PDT
To: Mia T
thanks for the ping
posted on 08/24/2003 3:13:13 PM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson