To: Mia T
Oooooo, good one Mia.
posted on 07/02/2003 10:42:09 AM PDT
(77% of the mentally ill live in poverty, that leaves 23% doing quite well!)
posted on 07/02/2003 10:54:51 AM PDT
by Mia T
(SCUM (Stop Clintons' Undermining Machinations))
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson