LOL! Someone at AP doesn't know much about Catholicism.
yeah, I checked all the cathechisms, it's not there lol However it is in the dictionary:
1. n. One who, or that which, wafts.
2. n. A boat for passage.
1. v. t. To give notice to by waving something; to wave the hand to; to beckon.
2. v. t. To cause to move or go in a wavy manner, or by the impulse of waves, as of water or air; to bear along on a buoyant medium; as, a balloon was wafted over the channel.
3. v. t. To cause to float; to keep from sinking; to buoy.
4. v. i. To be moved, or to pass, on a buoyant medium; to float.
5. n. A wave or current of wind.
6. n. A signal made by waving something, as a flag, in the air.
7. n. An unpleasant flavor.
8. n. A knot, or stop, in the middle of a flag.
9. a long flag; often tapering