Skip to comments.My Spirit IS The Fruit ! Let Me Flow ~ ~ ~
Posted on 09/16/2010 5:01:22 PM PDT by Jedediah
My Spirit IS The Fruit ! Let Me Flow ~ ~ ~
Do you see my children I have come to bring you my love ; In Correction , Guidance , Promises , Blessings and more but in all these things I bring , as I look down upon some I see a talent hidden or buried not bearing fruit ?! So let My spirit as your eternal gift move and flow Freely for it is The Fruit I Bear through you my children ~ ~ ~ So Do My will and do not fear the enemy for I AM your Rampart and shield over your heart . Be Obedient and bear fruit for The Father is in the garden even now to prune ! John 15:1-8 I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. 2Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit. 3You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you]. 4Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to) the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me. 5I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. 6If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken-off] branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned. 7If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. 8When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine.
How are those visions coming?
here is the correct url
I would not believe in the Gospel if the authority of Jesus through the Holy Spirit did not move me to do so .
True [divine] love “confuses” the forces of darkness!
* True love is “real” [has no pretense] .
“pretense” - a false show of something; insincere or false profession;
* True love is a divine seed that will not “go away”. It might be covered over with “soil” that is not fertile. It may be cast upon the barren ground of a stony heart but ultimately - if that “seed” is watered and the fallow and barren ground of the stony heart is “broken up”, thus allowing that seed entrance into the innermost fibre of that one’ being, then that seed of My divine love shall grow and finally and finally give birth to “every” characteristic and physical manifestation that I had originally intended.
* “True love” never seeks to “control” or “manipulate” anyone or anything for its own personal benefit; but true love will always take “all” that which I have blessed them with in Christ and exercise “faithful” prayer and ministry of the Word to bring “all” those who cross their path under the “umbrella” of My loving plan for their lives.
* True love always “chooses” to believe the “best” in any given situation.
* True love has no “conditions” attached to it.
* True love is divine in ALL of its ways, and leads to the fullness of destiny for all involved [found abiding in it] [John 15:7,10a].
* True love is “unconditional” - and NEVER self-serving [1 Corinthians 13:4-8a].
“unconditional” - limited by no conditions; absolute;
* True love draws those who desire to love [and be loved].
* True love consists of words and actions which have their origin in Me - and in Me alone.
* True love is NEVER based on “performance” - or the lack thereof. It is based on My love “abiding” in the hearts of My children. It is a love that is both divine and eternal - and it NEVER fails to accomplish the fullness of My Will and purpose.
* True love will always prosper [increase]. For true love says and does ONLY that which My Spirit [Who is the Spirit of Love] leads and guides them to.
* True love is “relentless” in its pursuit of My best for oneself - and for all those in their sphere of existence.
* True love takes no offense because true love [which is the spontaneous fruit of right relationship with Me] no longer lives for itself but for others - and, also, the perfect fulfillment of My Will and purposes, alone. The one “abiding” in Love takes NO offense because they “understand” [because the Spirit of Love abiding within them reveals the “spiritual reality” of any given situation] and, therefore, they forgive ALL things [by faith], instantaneously.
* To truly love those that one is in “relationship” with [mother, father, husband, wife, children, friend etc.] is to obey Me on their behalf at ALL times [Proverbs 17:17]. This constitutes an abiding love - for true love NEVER seeks its own nor does it seek to fulfil the ungodly desire of others [in the “name” of love] through compromise.
* Just because one may appear to have given up on you never give up on them - for true love NEVER gives up [and, thus, never fails to accomplish the perfect purpose that I have set My heart on].
....”A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another”.... John 13:34-35 NASB
....”Since by your obedience to the Truth through the [Holy] Spirit you have purified your hearts for the sincere affection of the brethren, [see that you] love one another fervently from a pure heart”.... 1 Peter 1:22 The Amplified Translation
....”Let no unwholesome [unloving] word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give [impart] grace to those who hear”.... Ephesians 4:29 NASB
....Let no unwholesome [unloving] word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give [impart] grace to those who hear.... Ephesians 4:29 NASB
Coming very well, I see. I still have not quite got it - are you God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit or the Triune God in entirety speaking to us mortals? Can you elaborate please?
I can appreciate that you must add explanations to the word of God so that we might understand it better.
revelation 2:17 read about all Jesus gives his overcomers in this book , do you know what hidden manna is ?!
Many of Jesus sheep do and hear his voice . . .
The food of life. All Catholics who believe receive it regularly. All Catholics who believe also are victors in that they are in submission to Christ. They overcome themselves in their submission.
Citing a site that calls Mother Theresa a servant of Satan and his anti-christ is not the kind of thing someone should do.
Admittedly, if the thread was serious.
In this verse Jesus is talking about the other side of the scroll “ Revelation “ The mysteries in and of Christ Jesus that “ He reveals “ hidden manna means hidden word . . .
Remember that Jesus is the Word; He is referring to himself - the manna (the body and blood of Jesus) is hidden from those who are not full Christians. When the Eucharist is mocked and scorned and 1-1/2 millennia of uncorrupted Christian understanding of the Real Presence was rejected by many, this is the hidden manna. Hidden not from the believers, but from the self-believers and those whose god is that which they have fashioned for themselves from the materials found in the earth.
How are those visions coming?
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
I bear a strong witness to that.
Putting it on my home page.
BLESS YOU BRO.
THX FOR YOUR EMAILS, TOO.
1If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
2 Peter 2:
1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
No, you aren’t.
Well, when you are God Almighty, you can do pretty much anything you want.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.