9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God. (Articles of Faith, 9)
sshhhh you’ll mess up their Mormon-bashing party!
Soory, logo, your ‘prophets’ for continuing revelation have spittled forth contradictions and confusion ... and you know it but must not oppose the liars who’ve lead your religion. But please, refrain from passint he lies on in public with such rot as claiming ‘continuing revelation from the god of mormonism who cannot get a story straight to save your souls.
Well, Logo...what did you think then of this portion of my post #1:
...yet if the BoM was supposed to contain that "fulness of the everlasting gospel" -- as Doctrine & Covenants claims (20:8-9; 27:5)...and that "the fulness of the gospel HAS BEEN sent forth" (D&C 35:12,17)...then we should be able to open up this "lens" of supposed "Scripture" and find those clarifying "gospel" things, right?
IOW...what you're conceding, then (it sounds like to me) that since Smith claimed that the BoM is the "fulness of the everlasting gospel"...
...that NONE of these 20 things are "gospel relevant" as to its "fulness," eh?
I took a quick gander @ the list...seems to me that 1,4,5,7,9,12, 15 and probably 8 would be "relevant" to the Mormon "gospel," would they not?
* #1 is essentially the Mormon "gospel" teaching of eternal progression...But now you're telling me that's just secondary-level teaching and is not "gospel"?
* #4 is both eternal progression and exaltation. You mean to tell me that "exaltation" is a second-tier teaching? Not part of the Mormon "gospel?"
* #5 & #15 both relate to the prescribed Mormon way of how you earn godhood...boy, so far you're telling us that anything having to do with becoming a god doesn't have anything remotely to do with even the Mormon "true" gospel...let alone the Biblical/BoM one? Really?
* Mormons make themselves a real laughing stock when they try to tell us that heaven and its supposed "degrees" of heaven aren't relevant to the "gospel" (#12)
* Same with #7 as to which sins are cleansed -- and which ones aren't -- by Christ's blood
* And by the time we look @ #9, we're howling! Why? Well, Joseph Smith said the "first principle of the gospel was to know the character of god." If that's true with one god, isn't it true with three gods? Four gods? (Mom-god) Five gods? (Jesus' grandpa-god) More? So NOW you're claiming it's NO PRINCIPLE AT ALL to know the true character of your gods except heavenly father? Really? How do you go from a key first principle to NO principle depending upon which god you're talking about?
We even believe stuff that goes AGAINST the Bible.
--MormonDude(I don't know WHY we stopped practicing POLYGAMY...)