Skip to comments.The Boy with His Finger in the Dike - The American Tea Party
Posted on 05/09/2012 3:09:31 PM PDT by The Ignorant Fisherman
There is much to be excited about after yesterday's Tea Party primary victory in Indiana with Richard Murdock upsetting a 36 year occupier of the Senate Richard Luger. Now doubt Rush and Tea Party supporters will be energized and fire up and conservative optimism will be on full parade today. It proves to many that this grass root movement has not gone away and still is very effective. Yet, this was just a primary.
Now doubt Rush and Tea Party supporters will be energized and fire up and conservative optimism will be on full parade today. . As we come near to the end of the Great Experiment, the Tea Party was founded and started to awaken American to our sobering fiscal realities and sought to hold Washington accountable for their actions. Thank Almighty God for this movement, but sadly and in all reality, this movement - as the little Dutch boy with his finger in the fractured dike - has only slowed down this consuming LEVIATHAN very minutely. Alarmingly, under this cry for accountability by the Tea Party, all goes on in Washington as Washington always does but at an even faster pace. My dear friends, just look at these last 6 years, big Government has morphed into Enormous and Ginormous Government! Even with the countless voices of the Tea Party, Conservative radio, active U.S. citizens and a small group of law makers, ALL goes on as usual. Nothing can stop this U.S. beast from consuming and moving us ever forward to a socialistic state of tyranny and oppression. My Friends, Are we not already there!
Thank God for this movement, but sadly and in all reality, this movement - as the little Dutch boy with his finger in the fractured dike - has only slowed down this consuming LEVIATHAN very minutely.
Americans and those who are active in the Tea Party (we here at the IFB being of those Americans) need to comprehend the REALITY of the hour and know with ALL our hearts that America dream is over. How many Americans today are willingly gullible, naive and delusional about this reality? These cannot see past their noses on this reality. They are imprisoned in a subjective world with NO vision of the ETERNITY that awaits every single one of us (John 3:16-17; Rev. 20:1-3, 11-15; 21:8; 22:11). This is not a fatalistic or give up mentality. The REALITY is that the jig is up and innumerable lawless consequences and 5th column foes of our American constitution have entered into the mightily seized Alamo and it is just a matter of precious time before we ALL fall. IT MUST BE my dear friends. To think other wise is to willingly to deceive yourselves!
What to Do?
In these very sobering hours may the realities at hand bring you to the comprehension that bigger forces are at work here in America and in the world in general (Eph. 6:12).
The stage is being set for far greater evils and horrific policies of godless fallen man that will enslave and engulf the entire world (Rev.6-19; 13). Do these biblical observations sound like the ravings of a mad man? Well my friend, they are not! To be wise in this world, one must KNOW the Savior and Creator of this World (John 1:10-12, 3:3-7, 17:17, Rom. 1:16, 1 Cor. 18-31, Heb. 1:2-3). Without Almighty God and His precious Word - which is the ONLY source and key of revelation and light to unlock the subjective, delusional prisonhold of this vain and futile world, there is ABSOLUTELY NO hope!
WITHOUT Almighty Gods Word and revelation ALL is a mystery! ALL is unanswerable! ALL is despair! ALL is hopeless!
WITHOUT Almighty Gods Word and revelation ALL is a mystery! ALL is unanswerable! ALL is despair! ALL is hopeless! My friend, do not deceive yourselves with false hopes, false vain ambitions. False saviors, and false Utopian visions that can NEVER come to pass in a sin ravished world (Gal. 1:4). My friend, do the very best that you can in this hour for the critical and fatal condition of our nation, but do NOT place ALL your trust in it my friend, see the BIG picture from Heavens ETERNAL perspective and trust Almighty God for the Kingdom of Heaven is TRULY at hand!
I agree. Good and appropro post.
That dude is ugly.
That dude is ugly.
Give him a break-- NATO was bombing the crap out of him, he was cornered in Sirte, and - based on this photo - he was down to the bottom of his robe barrel.
- Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments
- Require states to maintain a separate federal voter roll. Require states to purge the federal roll of all voters on Feb 1st after each Presidential election. Require all to re-register. Require that all voters in part primaries be registered no later than 60 days prior to the primary. Require all who wish to register for federal elections to show proof of citizenship
- Require Congress to define the amount of currency to be in circulation expressed as a number of dollars per ounce of gold and/or GEO (Gold Equivalent Oz). Require the Treasury to every census identify GEO’s (Gold Equivalent Oz) by calculating the value of all free and unencumbered assets held by the federal government and converting that value to gold if sold.
- Require that Congress identify an amount of taxes to be collected and apportion to each state a tax bill. 1/2 of the total tax to be divided by the number of senators (.5 / 100 * 2 senators) plus 1/2 of the total tax to be divided by the number of Representatives (.5 / 435 * # of Representatives for the state). Allow each state to determine how they will pay the tax bill. Any state 120 days in arrears will not be allowed to vote in any committee. Any state 240 days in arrears will not be allowed to vote on the floor.
- Allow Presidental line item veto for budgets - Require Congress to pass budgets that spend less than the previous year by a simple majority of both houses (50% plus 1). Budgets that increase but are less than the rate of inflation, require a 55% majority. Budgets that exceed the rate of inflation require 60%. Budgets that are not balanced require and additional 5% - Alter the Electorial College so that the candidate that gets the most votes in a district received that district's electorial vote. The candidate that receives the most votes in the State receives one electorial vote. The candidate that receives the most district votes receives the final electorial vote.
- Restrict Congress and the States from making any law that requires an individual to participate in or support any other 3rd party as part of the employment process. Businesses can't require individuals to be apart of the company 401k or health care program, and unions can't require that people support the union.
Likely others as well but these would be a good start.
Dude dream on! No ofense... but Good intents with no reality.
Yeah, I know ... it’s a dream.
WOW: Thought some hacker had snuck some child porn past the moderator, when I saw >>>> “The Boy with His Finger in the Dike.”. <<<< Figured a young boy was “messing with” Janet Napolitano while she slept.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.