If drstevej, BibChr, RnMomof7, Wrigley, Elsie, and Philip Marlowe dropped dead, there'd BE no more "Mormon-bashing" on FR.
HMmmm.. Why did THIS come to mind........
KJV 1 Kings 19:14-18
14. And he said, I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
15. And the Lord said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria:
16. And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.
17. And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay.
18. Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
posted on 01/28/2003 1:14:06 PM PST
(I trust in Jesus.... THOUSANDS OF EXISTING MANUSCRIPTS speak of Him!)
Whatever. I suspect that your comparing Jesus Christ to Baal will be brought up in your final interview with Him come judgement day.
Glad not to be in your shoes.
posted on 01/29/2003 5:51:24 AM PST
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson