Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

A FReep Exclusive: Money for the Taliban & Bin Laden (Several Sources)
U.S. State Department Site/ Ummah.com / Ummah.net / Yahoo! Groups ^ | Various | Varied - Several "Articles" Here

Posted on 10/16/2001 4:09:59 AM PDT by RightlySo

The following is a short expose` I've put together regarding an "Islamic News" website (Ummah.net) and a charity front (Al-Rasheed Trust) that purports to help the Afghan people. Bear with me as I try to shed light on this subject.

Although the formatting of this article is not the best, it is legible and I apologize for any difficulty you may have with it. Regardless, I believe this information is important enough to post here because:

1) It will help stop the money from flowing to the Taliban in some small way. Some of you will be compelled to contact authorities. I already have contacted the FBI, but I feel that my phone call wasn't taken seriously enough.

2) It will hopefully enlighten some of you (as it did for myself) to the fact that these people operate stealthily, but their methods are not too difficult for the average person to track down.

Let's start with the "news" website I've mentioned already, and then get onto the "charity" at the end of this post, wrapped up with some tangential information.

My homework tells me that www.Ummah.net is located at: IP 217.173.79.12 in the United Kingdom and hosted by BandLabs Limited.

This site purports to be an "Islamic Gateway" It hosts the following link:

http://www.ummah.net/dharb/support.htm#taliban

The text of that above referenced web page clearly solicits money and other donations for the Taliban. (The text of that page follows this paragraph.) Please note that explicit instructions are given to donate this money in person to an official in Pakistan. Bank account numbers and contacts are offered.
------------------------------------------------------------Begin Verbatin Copy of Info/Article from Ummah.com----------

Notification to Al-Rasheed Trust from Ministry of Education, Islamic Emirate Afghanistan

From Kabul, capital of the Islamic Emirate, minister of information and member of Supreme Shura Mulla Ameer Khan Muttaqi has informed Al-Rasheed Trust on behalf of the Ministry of Education that in accordance with the direcives of Ameer-ul-M'umineen, new universities and colleges are being opened to provide higher education to ten thousand students in each province of Kandhar, Kabul, Herat and Jalalabad, and new Madaris are being established for five hundred students in each of the other eighteen provinces. Al-Rasheed Trust should now come forward to assist in the completion of this noble, purely religious work.

As the Talabah of these universities and Madaris will be entrusted with the duty of 'Jihaad-fi-Sabeelillah' too, and as the heavy responsibility of defending the one and only purely Islamic government in the world will rest on their shoulders, providing aid to these 'Madaris' will be assisting simultaneously in the teaching of Holy Quraan and Hadeeth, Jihaad-fi-Sabeelillah, defence of the Islamic government, implementation of Islamic rule, Amr-Bil-Ma`roof Wa Nahi-`Anil-Munkar, Tableegh and Da`wah too. Without any doubt, those providing assistance will blessed with the 'Fadhail' of all the above-mentioned departments. Thus this is an excellent and unique opportunity for the Muslims to gather the rewards with both hands.

The Management of Al-Rasheed Trust has decided to set aside separate funds to be used for education in these Madaris and for their construction only. Books, food and other essentials will also be provided to the Talabah of these religious institutions, from these funds.

Offer Your Qurbani In Kabul

Deputy Foreign Minister of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Mulla `Abdul Jaleel has asked Al-Rasheed Trust to make arrangements, like the previous year, for the Qurbani of animals on the occasion of `Eid-ul-Adhha to be offered in Kabul, thus helping the needy, the Muhajireen, Mujahideen and families of the Shuhada. According to the deputy minister a vast number of destitute Muhajireen of the northern areas, residing in Kabul, Herat, Helmand, and Kandhar are in desperate need of every kind of help and assistance.

Al-Rasheed Trust requests all Muslims in general, supporters of the Taliban and readers of Dha`rb-i-M'umin in particular, to offer their 'Wajib' and 'Nafl' Qurbani, in Kabul, Herat, Badghis and Kandhar, on the occasion of `Eid-ul-Adhha. Besides the 'Wajib' of Qurbani, they would thus be discharging their 'Fardh' of helping the poor and needy, the Taliban Mujahideen, families of the Shuhada, thousands of destitute widows and orphans too.

According to Mulla `Abdul Jaleel Sahib, the cost of a medium sheep is Pak. Rs. 3,000/ or U.K. Pounds 40/ or U.S. Dollars 65/, only.

The cost of the Qurbani can be deposited in the Trust's branches in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Mansehra, Mingora and its central office in Karachi.

Contact: 1) Karachi: Al-Rasheed Trust, Kitab Ghar, Opposite Darul Ifta-e-Wal Irshad, Nazimabad 4, Karachi. Post Code: 74600. Phone: 6683301. Fax: 021-623666. Account no: 42457-74. Dollar Account no: 55017-41. Pound Account no: 065001-38. Habib Bank Limited, Foreign Exchange Branch, Habib Square, Karachi.

2) Rawalpindi: Office Dha`rb-i-M'umin, Room no. 3, Third Floor, Moti Plaza, Near Liaquat Bagh, Murree Road, Rawalpindi. Temporary Phone no: 05772-2827. Temporary Fax no: 051-554788. From 6: 00 p.m to 11: 00 p.m.

3) Lahore: Mufti Ghulam Mustafa Sahib, Jamia Masjid, Sulaiman Park, Begum Pura, Lahore. Phone no: 042-6812081.

4) Mingora: Maulvi `Abdul Baseer, Office Dha`rb-i-M'umin, Top Floor, Dr. Dawa Khan Dental Clinic Surgeon, Main Bazar, Mingora, Swat. Temporary Phone no: 0936-6147.

5) Mansehra: Maulvi `Obaid-ur-Rahman, Maulvi Muhammad Sadiq, Office Dha`rb-i-M'umin, Opposite Khyber Bank, Abbottabad Road, Mansehra. Temporary Phone no: 0987-36513, 37491.

6) Peshawar: Maulvi Akhtar `Ali, Office Dha`rb-i-M'umin, Z.R. Brothers, Katchehry Road, Chowk Yadgaar, Peshawar. Temporary Phone no: 091-210249.

Advertisement sponsored by: Faqeeh-ul-`Asr, Hadhrat-e-Aqdas Mufti Rasheed Ahmad Sahib Damat Barakato-hum, Darul Ifta-e-Wal Irshad, Nazimabad 4, Karachi.

A Momentaring Error, Punish for Centuries

By:Mufti 'Azam Hazrat Maulana Mufti Rasheed Ahmad Sahib, Darul Ifta-e-Wal Irshad

It is compulsory and a debt upon the Muslims to provide moral, political, military and financial support to the heroes of Islam, "The Taliban" who are free from the destructive yoke of the World Bank, IMF, UN and others.

Remember! Only "The Taliban" can help the Islamic World out of their internal and external crisis.

Anti-lslam forces are bending over backwards to economically crush this new born pure Islamic state, before it becomes a World economic power.

Will the conscience of Muslims, their Islamic Honour, their relicgious ardour continue to tolerate this situation? "The Taliban" has exalted the Muslim Ummah with the establishment of pure Islam. Help the families of the Shaheed, war orphans. the dispossessed, the displaced and the needy people of Kabul.

Taliban of Afghanistan

• Who have after centuries established the only Government of Islam on the lines of Khilafat-e-Rashidah.

• Who, spurning world pressure on all fronts, internally, externally, militarily & economically, implemented the Laws of Islam over the area they govern.

• Whose Government is not being recognised because of committing the crime of implementing Islam in its purest form. • Who expelled India and its ally, Russia from Kabul.

• Who cleansed 22 Provinces of disobedience & rebellion against Allah Ta`ala & thus made them havens of peace.

• Whose Governors, Commanders & Ministers are working without salaries just for the sake of Allah Ta`ala (i.e. Fi-Sabi-Lillah).

• Who saved the fruits of a magnificent fourteen-years old Jihad from going to waste.

• Whose Jihad in the Path of Allah is more superior and Holy than any other Jihad going on in the world today.

• Whose aid in military, economically, morally & every other kind of help is a fardh upon all the Muslims of the world.

• Who in helping you will not only help the Mujahideen but also orphans, widows, immigrants (Muhajireen), the poor and needy.

• Who require the help not of the Kuffar but that of the Muslims for it is the need of the Muslims themselves.

• Who best deserve Zakah, `Ushr, Sadaqat-e-Wajibah & Nafilah.

We require:

1) Cash.

2) Coats, boots, blankets, etc. for the Winter season.

3) All foodstuffs.

4) Treatment of the sick and wounded, hospitals and medicine.

5) Reconstruction of Masajid and Madaris; course books.Food, clothes, medicines, etc.

For More Information :abu-mujahid@muslimsonline.com

Direct Contect:- Islamabad: Office: 92-51-824505/824506, Fax: 92-51-824504 Cash Donation:Dollar Account:80835-17 Habib Bank, Civic Center Islamabad. Karachi: Office: 92-21-5842263, Fax: 5841375

THE DECISION PURPOSE, OBJECTIVES AND AIMS OF

Al-Rasheed Trust

AL-Rasheed Trust , Karachi has decided to help all the poor and needy woh have been continually ignored by the welfare organisation of today. According to the Quran and Haheeth, these poor and needy head the list of those deserving assistance, yet they have been totally ignore . The welfare organisations do not help their helpless , destitute widows and orphans either. The reason being that such assistance will only help in promoting 'JIHAAD', which will displeasure their American and Europen patrons.

A QUESTATION: The widows and the orphans of the 'SHUHADA' ask the Muslim 'Ummah' that, is this the way to reward the brave, courageous ones of Islam?

Aims of Al-Rasheed Trust

(Helping the needy and deserving)

Providing for the families, destitute widows and orphans of the 'SHUHADA' of Kashmir and Afighanistan. . Providing medical treeatment to the sick and wounded taking an active part in the 'Fareedhah-e-jihaad'. . Providing monetary aid to the all poor and needy, the families of those associated with 'Jihaad Fi-Sabee-Lillah' . Providing artificial limbs for those in the 'Jihaad Fi- sabee-Lillah. . Providing montary aid, legal protaction to the Mujahideen detained in the prisons of the enemies of Islam. . Combating by legal methods the evil conspiracies of Islam in the field of journalism and communication media. . Publishing 'Islaahi' books and articles in order to save the people from 'Munkaraat' or sins and to inculcate in them a spirit of Jihaad and concern for the 'Aakhirah'. . Alahamdulillah Al-Rasheed Turst is fulfilling its obligations in the all above-mentioned department. Any Muslim who possesses a caring heart full of concern for Islam, can be relieved of his 'Fareedhah' through the Al-Rasheed Trust.

Supply Taliban

"And do Jihaad with your wealth and your body." Al-Quraan

"The man who supplied (Necessities of Jihaad) to a Mujahid, certainly he himself did Jihaad." Al-Hadeeth

Supply to Taliban, Blankets, sleeping bags and army boots Blanket:Good:500.00 Lower: 150.00

Sleeping bag: 620.00

Army boots: 260.00 (Rates are in Pak. Rupees)

Al-Rasheed Trust, Kitab Ghar, opposite Dar-ul-ifta-e-Wal Irshad , Nazimabad 4, Karachi. Tel: (0092) (021) 6683301 Fax: (0092) (021) 623666 Email: dharb@cyber.net.pk

Rupees Account No: 42457-74, Doller Account No: 055017-41 Habib Bank Ltd., Foreign Exchange Branch (No: 007), Habib Square, Karachi, Pakistan. For More Information :abu-mujahid@muslimsonline.com

M E D I C A L H E L P

The Taliban Health Department desperately needs medicines and medical equipment. The severe dearth of medicines in Afghanistan and the two hundred million mines planted by the Soviet Union, India and Iran take the lives of a shocking number of young and old children every single day. The number of the victims of these land mines is hard to believe. The entire war-ravaged country is in the grip of a severe, killing winter. And the foreign humanitarian aid agencies are threatening to leave. When the people of Afghanistan are suffering like this, will you be able to sit in your comfortable warm homes, among your family members and friends and not even feel a twinge of conscience? If you cannot lay down your life in the way of Allah, can't you even sacrifice a small bit of your wealth for the widows and orphans of the Shuhada? Remember! The Taliban Jihaad is the most holy, the most superior of all Jihaads which are being fought in the world to-day. Military financial, moral and all other assistance to the Taliban is a 'farz', an obligation upon all the Muslims of the world. It is a debt which has to be paid. Co-operation with the Taliban is co-operation with the Mujahideen, Muhajireen, widows, orphans and the needy poverty-stricken Muslims of Afghanistan. They need your help, not that of the Kuffar. They are the need of the Muslims, and the most worthy of your Zakat, `Ushr, Sadaqah-tul-Fitr, other Sadaqaat-i-Wajibah and donations.

*As it is too difficult for medicines to reach Afghanistan it is better to send a cash alternative.

Strike a 'Dha`rb' to the enemy of Islam

At a time when the local and international media had raised up a storm of dangerous pro da against the Islamic system, Jihaad and the Taliban, at a time when even the Muslimeen considered Islamic journalism to be impossible, at such a time the publication of Dha`rb-i-M'umin seemed to be a Herculean task, but Dha`rb-i-M'umin was published inspite of all the difficulties and its publication dealt a ringing blow to the Jewish-controlled media and its agents. The 'Dha`rb' (blow) of a 'M'umin' caused them to scream. Dealing a deathblow to the forces of Kufr 'Dha`rb-i-M'umin' proved to be worthy of its name. Certainly this was possible only because of Allah Ta`ala's special favour and because of the blessings of the Shuhadah's sacred blood. The enemies of Islam cannot tolerate the existence of 'Dha`rb-i-M'umin' even for a moment. So those fortunate Muslimeen who have become subscribers of Dha`rb-i-M'umin and pay their bills on time, deserve congratulations, for because of them only the desire of the Jews to see the end of Dha`rb-i-M'umin cannot come true. The conditions in which Dha`rb-i-M'umin is being published, the Islamic System, the Fareedhah (obligation) of Jihaad and honour also demand the prompt payment of the newspaper bills. We are sure that by remitting the outstanding dues against you at the earliest possible moment you will help in foiling the conspiracies of the enemies of Islam. Dha'rb-i-M'umin English, Al-Rasheed Trust, Kitab Ghar, opposite Dar-ul-ifta-e-Wal Irshad , Nazimabad 4, Karachi. Tel: (0092) (021) 6683301 Fax: (0092) (021) 623666 Email: dharb@cyber.net.pk

How to Subscribe Dha`rb-i-M'umin

------------------------------------------------------------End of Ummah.com Text---------------------------------------

Ok, folks. Now that we know an "Islamic Gateway & News" site in Britain is overtly helping to funnel money to the Taliban through its sponsorship of a "online newspaper", we come to the charity called "Al-Rasheed Trust". Well, I did my homework on it too, and it turns out that on October 9th, 2001, it was added to the State Department's list of Osama Bin Laden's financial resources slated for destruction. That proof is here:

http://usinfo.state.gov/topical/pol/terror/01100923.htm

The text of that State Department Memo follows:

------------------------------------------------------------Begin State Department Memo---------------------------------

09 October 2001

UNSC Committee Adds Names to List of bin Laden Associates States must freeze assets of terrorist associates

By Judy Aita Washington File United Nations Correspondent

United Nations - A UN Security Council sanctions committee has added the names of several organizations, individuals, and companies associated with Usama bin Laden to the list of those whose assets are to be frozen, the United Nations announced October 9.

"The Security Council Sanctions Committee on Afghanistan added to its consolidated list of individuals and entities that are associated with Usama bin Laden" in accordance with resolution 1333, UN spokesman Fred Eckhard said.

The committee has twice before drawn up a list of individuals and groups, said Eckhard.

Resolution 1333 passed in December 2000 declared that all states should freeze without delay the funds and other financial assets of bin Laden and any entities and individuals associated with him as designated by the committee.

Added to the list are the Abu Sayyaf group in the Philippines, the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria, Harakat Ul-Mujahidin of Kashmir, Al-Jihad/Egyptian Islamic Movement, the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan as well as Al Qa'ida/Islamic Army (a.k.a. "the Base," Al Qaeda, the groups for the preservation of the Holy sites, Usama bin Laden Network).

Other groups include Asbat Al-Ansar; Salafist Group for Call and Combat; Libyan Islamic Fighting Group; Al-Itihaad Al-Islamiya; and the Islamic Army of Aden.

The companies are: Wafa Humanitarian Organization with offices in Jordan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE; Al Rashid Trust (a.k.a. Al-Rasheed Trust) with offices in several cities in Pakistan and Afghanistan and operations in Kosovo and Chechnya; and Mamoun Darkazanli Import-Export Company in Hamburg, Germany.

Individuals added to the list are: Shaykh Sai'id (a.k.a. Mustafa Muhammad Ahmad); Abu Hafs the Mauritanian (a.k.a. Mahfouz Ould Al-Walid, Khalid Al-Shanqiti, Mafouz Walad Al-Walid, Mahamedou Ouid Slahi); Ibn Al-Shaykh Al-Libi; Abd Al-Hadi Al-Iraqi (a.k.a. Abu Abdallah, Abdal Al-Hadi Al-Iraqi); Thirwat Salah Shihata (a.k.a. Tarwat Salah Abdallah, Salah Shihata Thirwat, Shahata Thirwat); Tariq Anwar Al-Sayyid Ahmad (a.k.a. Hamdi Ahmad Farag, Amr Al-Fatih Fathi); Muhammad Salah (a.k.a. Nasr Fahmi Nasr Hasanayn); and Makhtab Al-Khidamat/Al Kifah.

---------------------------------------------------------END OF STATE DEPARTMENT TEXT-----------------------------

Ok, so now we have a direct link from a "news" web site in Britain to a "charity" that is a front for Osama Bin Laden.

Now, let's see who else is attempting to funnel money to the Taliban? Well, let's start with a Yahoo! Club named "almultaqa-alislame" which plays host to the SAME information found on the Ummah.net website with the SAME bank account numbers. In fact, it's a Yahoo! Club for Muslims which largely vents anger against the Afghanistan attacks and other issues from what I can gather. It's mostly written in Arabic, but some posts are in English.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/almultaqa-alislame/message/315

One interesting thing about the above referenced message posted in the group is that the poster additionally includes a small image of Arabic mosaic-like artwork that is useful for tiled backgrounds of webpages (based upon it's size and muted colors). I am obviously speculating when I say that perhaps it is used to identify Taliban sympathizers; I honestly have no idea. I will not venture any further into tin-foil land on that one. So far, this post has kept solidly to hard evidence.

I can easily go on with more info I've dug up, most of which I've reported to the US authorities-- ie, the Al-Rasheed Trust has several other links with incriminating information, but those links have since "dissapeared", perhaps struck down by authorities, perhaps not. I will stop here, however, in the interest of my time and your patience.

TOPICS: Front Page News; Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS: islamist; taliban; terrorism; ummahcom; ummahnet; website; yahoo
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-31 next last
If anyone wants me to post more of this type of material, let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep it to myself and report it to the authorities as it comes my way.
1 posted on 10/16/2001 4:09:59 AM PDT by RightlySo (rightlyso@hotmail.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: RightlySo
Interesting stuff.

If you do a Google search on the account numbers you might come up with a few more.

2 posted on 10/16/2001 4:25:22 AM PDT by angkor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I for one would like to thank you for what you are doing. It appears that you are helping with the war effort. Your investagition could prove to be a real find.
3 posted on 10/16/2001 4:26:39 AM PDT by The Real Deal

To: The Real Deal
Thank you.

My intention is to make this information available to FReepers so that they too, hopefully, will be compelled to 1) contact authorities as I have. Apparently the FBI has gotten so many tips, they can't distinguish between the wheat and the chaff, and, 2) to start looking around themselves-- to visit Muslim sites like Yahoo! Web Rings; one such ring is called the "Jihad Ring" where many corrupt individuals post unusual information.

There is so much out there, the authorities can't possibly be staffed well enough to find it all. It's not difficult to discover, though.

4 posted on 10/16/2001 4:47:07 AM PDT by RightlySo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=jihadring&list

Nice to know that Yahoo is contributing to terrorist sympathizers.

Many of the sites are down.

5 posted on 10/16/2001 4:55:05 AM PDT by angkor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Great investigation information. Please keep us posted. As they say in my line of work....'follow the money.' You are probably going to find more than you think as you look deeper into front-activities. Seems like these folks are hardly puting up a front though. Too bad we don't have the ability to just ZAP them right from our PCs.
6 posted on 10/16/2001 5:06:00 AM PDT by Woodstock

To: Woodstock
We do have the ability to "zap" them from our PC's... I just did!

FReepers are a tenacious bunch. I hope to have many alert the authorities with the information in this thread. My lonely phone call didn't seem to achieve that objective. And then again, perhaps the FBI/CIA already put someone in this money channel to ferret out the weasals? Time will tell. It always does.

:)

7 posted on 10/16/2001 5:11:46 AM PDT by RightlySo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

You are right on target, a number of websites in the UK and other countries continue to solicit funds for terrorist aiding outfits. Its about time the governments of those countries act against these. BTTT
8 posted on 10/16/2001 6:20:23 AM PDT by Enlightiator

Thanks!
9 posted on 10/16/2001 6:26:26 AM PDT by F-117A

I checked it out, and it is a strange page. By the way, what is a "questation"? Is that anything like a question? Their English needs some work.
10 posted on 10/16/2001 7:27:44 AM PDT by Silly

To: Silly
Yep-- I noticed the misspellings too. Apparently, they really don't care to know English too well, but then again, it's better than my Arabic.
11 posted on 10/16/2001 3:17:30 PM PDT by RightlySo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Contact info of the Domain Name registrants: Administrative Contact: Ahmed, S. H. info@UMMAH.NET 215 Kings Rd Harrow, Middx HA29LF UK 01792 538815 Technical Contact: Khan, Abdul royalweba@aol.com 6 Quay Street Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1BX UK 01394 383807 Billing Contact: Khan, Am khan@royalweb.com 6 Quay Street Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1BX UK 01394 383807
12 posted on 10/16/2001 3:57:01 PM PDT by BubbleBoy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

.....try this .....

.....it's slow, but.....

.....it works.....

13 posted on 10/16/2001 4:02:42 PM PDT by cyberaxe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: BubbleBoy
Thought I would add a couple more features, like direct links to their addresses.

Cheers,
I Publius

OpenSRS Whois Lookup Utility

Whois info for, ummah.net:
Registrant:
The Ummah Trust
215 Kings Rd
Harrow, Middx HA29LF
UK

Domain Name: UMMAH.NET
Administrative Contact:
Ahmed, S. H.
info@UMMAH.NET
215 Kings Rd
Harrow, Middx HA29LF
UK
01792 538815

Technical Contact:
Khan, Abdul
royalweba@aol.com
6 Quay Street
Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1BX
UK
01394 383807

Billing Contact:
Khan, Am
khan@royalweb.com
6 Quay Street
Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1BX
UK
01394 383807

Record last updated on 16-Oct-2001.
Record expires on 13-Mar-2003.
Record Created on 12-Mar-1997.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS0.VIRTUAL-PC.COM 217.173.64.3
NS1.HOSTPOINTS.COM 217.173.64.30

Domain:
(Example: domain.com)
http://www.opensrs.org
14 posted on 10/16/2001 4:11:51 PM PDT by I_Publius
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Whewwwwwwww!!!!! You sure did your fair share of homework. That is amazing - Keep up the good job. Thanks and keep us posted.
15 posted on 10/16/2001 4:13:44 PM PDT by brokenvessel

To: cyberaxe
Darn, I thought I may be able to post messages in Sanscript, or whatever language this is, to the Taliban, but I can't get the posting to recognize the characters!
16 posted on 10/16/2001 4:17:08 PM PDT by I_Publius
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: I_Publius
RoyalWeb.com

The only link that works is the radio link and it pulls up Radio India and other Middle Eastern links.

A couple do not work.

I wonder who's kids these are in the UK? Maybe one of the Royal Family's, but which one??
17 posted on 10/16/2001 4:22:45 PM PDT by I_Publius
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: I_Publius
.....i know.....

.....tried that last week.....

.....this server doesn't "see" uniscribe.....

.....had some fun over here. til i was banned!!!!.....

18 posted on 10/16/2001 4:22:58 PM PDT by cyberaxe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: cyberaxe
.....til i was banned!!!!.....

.....of course, my cookie cleaner, and broudband router fixed that.....

.....(sshhhhhh, don't tell them!).....

19 posted on 10/16/2001 4:28:56 PM PDT by cyberaxe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Thanks for the support!

You see, folks, I called the FBI about this one as I've mentioned already. However, they take the phone call of one man without credentials with a grain of salt. I can understand; they are overwhelmed. But we need to make many calls to the FBI and the web site providers who may or may not be complicit about this heinous money funneling job.

20 posted on 10/16/2001 4:33:04 PM PDT by RightlySo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-31 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson