Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Need jokes!
Myself | 10/18/01 | jnwelcjh

Posted on 10/18/2001 9:53:53 AM PDT by Airwinger

Hi freepers, I know this might seem a bit frivilous in this time of our nation, but the wife and I are putting on a skit at a party, and I want some good Osama/Afganistan military jokes to tell: you know, like, Why does the Afganistan Navy sail in glass bottom boats? So they can see the Afganistan air force, I know it's dumb, but! thanks all!

TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-50 next last

1 posted on 10/18/2001 9:53:53 AM PDT by Airwinger (jnwelch@I-55.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Airwinger
Q: How does the Taliban play Bingo?

A: B-52...F-16...B-1...
2 posted on 10/18/2001 9:56:50 AM PDT by Centaur
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Did you hear that 3 of Bin Laden's associates have been captured? They caught Been Loafin, Been Drikin, and Been Sleeping. They are still looking for Been Working.

I kept it clean for ya. I can go blue if you want.

3 posted on 10/18/2001 9:57:33 AM PDT by Phantom Lord

Q: Why did Airport security throw the little grandmother with knitting needles off the airplane.

A: She was knitting an Afgan.....

4 posted on 10/18/2001 9:58:20 AM PDT by Winston Smith

I have a moral question for you. This is an imaginary situation, but I think it is fun to decide what one would do. The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed. Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes. You come across Osama Bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb. So, here's the question and think carefully before you answer the question below: Which lens and shutter speed would you use?
5 posted on 10/18/2001 9:59:31 AM PDT by 6ppc

Snow White is the most popular movie in Afghanistan because it stars a bunch of bearded geeks, in a cave, and a virgin.

We're turning security at Reagan National over to the Israelis, who will rename it Hebrew National.

6 posted on 10/18/2001 10:00:31 AM PDT by NativeNewYorker

Why don't they have television in Afghanistan? Because they have a telly-ban.
7 posted on 10/18/2001 10:01:07 AM PDT by KarlH

Why doesn't Bin Laden teach his soldiers drivers ed and sex ed on the same day?

He doesn't want to wear out the camel.

8 posted on 10/18/2001 10:01:17 AM PDT by Andonius_99

Q: What do Kabul and Hiroshima have in common?
A: Nothing,.... yet.

Q: What is the Taliban's national bird?
A: Duck.

Q: How is bin Laden like Fred Flintstone?
A: Both may look out their windows and see Rubble.

Q: Why does the Afghanistan Navy have glass bottom boats?
A: So they can see their Air Force.

Q: What do Osama bin Laden and General Custer have in common?
A: They both want to know where those Tomahawks are coming from.

Q: Whats the difference between the Taliban and Christmas?
A: Christmas will be here in December.

9 posted on 10/18/2001 10:01:41 AM PDT by oldvike

You don't wanna miss this line from U.S. propaganda to Taliban: 'You are condemned'
To: erizona

This Just In: In a statement, the Taliban announced today that the war in Afghanistan had been downgraded from “The Mother Of All Wars” to “The Step-Neighbor-In-Law Of A Bitch Slap” and regrets any inconveniences it may have caused.

19 posted on 10/18/01 7:39 AM Pacific by openotherend
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

10 posted on 10/18/2001 10:03:03 AM PDT by Toidylop

Kabul, Afghanistan---October 17, 2001-- A shocking development took place today as the ruling members of the Taliban held a press conference threatening the United States if its territory is invaded.

Ruling Czar Mohmammed Akmed Jomahmah stated that the Afghan authorities "would not hesitate for a moment" to cut off the US supply of convenience store and motel managers. More to follow

11 posted on 10/18/2001 10:03:16 AM PDT by oldvike

Osama is to Religion like
Dahmer was to Cuisine
12 posted on 10/18/2001 10:03:19 AM PDT by bwteim

use real news reports ala bird doo-doo being reported by stupid lady as anthrax deployed from airplane.
13 posted on 10/18/2001 10:04:16 AM PDT by Steven W.

Uncle Sam and Bin Laden are getting ready to duke it out when a genie appears and tries to settle the dispute. He offers each one wish. Bil Laden says "Give me an impenetratable wall around Afganistan so the infadels can never get in." The genie waves his hand and a huge wall arises around Afganistan. Uncle Sam is intrigued by the wall. He asks the genie, "How big is this wall?" The genie replies "It is 10,000 feet high and 1 mile thick. Now what is your wish?" Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water."
14 posted on 10/18/2001 10:06:01 AM PDT by aomagrat

Three guys, a Canadian, Osama bin Ladin and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out.

"I will give each of you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama bin Ladin was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out-virtually impenetrable."

"Uncle Sam" says, "Fill it with water."

15 posted on 10/18/2001 10:07:36 AM PDT by oldvike

The year is 2030 and a man takes his 10-year-old son to visit New York. When he shows him where the WTC was, the son asks, "What was World Trade Center?" The dad explains that in 2001 some Arab terrorists used our own planes to kill 6,000 people and took down the two highest buildings in New York. The boy then asks, "What were Arabs?"
16 posted on 10/18/2001 10:07:52 AM PDT by doug from upland

To: 6ppc
How can you make a bunch of Pakistani's get out of the pool?
Throw in an Afghani.

Why do they serve goat cheese at Afghani weddings?
To keep the flies off the bride.

17 posted on 10/18/2001 10:08:19 AM PDT by babylonian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: aomagrat
LMAO, what are the chances of us posting two different versions of the same joke at around the same time?
18 posted on 10/18/2001 10:08:36 AM PDT by oldvike
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Did you hear that the Taliban required that the schools cease teaching driver's education and sex education during the same semester because it was too hard on the camel.
19 posted on 10/18/2001 10:09:13 AM PDT by LetsRok

This just in from paradise:

"We are running out of virgins up here!"

20 posted on 10/18/2001 10:10:27 AM PDT by Sooner

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-50 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson