Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

C-Span program - Muslims proclaiming hate towards US and Israel
Neal Boortz ^ | 11-01-2001 | Brytani

Posted on 11/01/2001 5:16:46 AM PST by Brytani

I ran across this tidbit on Nealznuz this morning. Did anyone see the program mentioned or know when it might be re-played?

I always want to keep up wit the actions of the enemy. Seems C-Span is more then willing to provide it.

Second Article Down

TOPICS: Culture/Society; Editorial
KEYWORDS: blackpanthers
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-64 next last

1 posted on 11/01/2001 5:16:46 AM PST by Brytani
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Brytani
INCREDIBLE hatefest.

WHAT IS CSPAN doing covering such crapola. I watched a bit. I am going to write to them.

2 posted on 11/01/2001 5:26:21 AM PST by veronica
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I saw it; for the most part, it was a gathering of people who talked and dressed in such a ridiculous fashion as to be unintentionally funny, real buffoons. There were, however, two representatives of the Washington Islamic Center (a real nasty piece of work from Syria) and a Washington mosque (a Jordanian imam) who spewed venomous anti-Jewish, anti-American hatred (concern for their "brothers" in Afghanistan, no criticism of bin Laden). The latter are a true fifth column who cannot be trusted and should be deported on the first scumboat back to where they came from.
3 posted on 11/01/2001 5:29:26 AM PST by laconic

Was this the show w/ the 'black panthers' ?

I saw about 2 minutes (and was laughing) and changed the channel.

4 posted on 11/01/2001 5:36:00 AM PST by Eddeche

I caught a couple minutes of that program last night. It was some New Black Panther Party/Black Muslim group grope featuring the completely crapulous Khalid Muhammed blaming America for the terrorist attacks and spouting a bunch of Taliban and Iraqi party-line propaganda.

These clowns, along with the left-wing anti-American college professors and their idiot minions in places like Berkeley, are nothing more than parasites. They contribute absolutely nothing to society, make their living off of gubment handouts, and have nothing to offer other than ridiculous criticisms of the society that totally carrys them and their ilk as liabilities.

5 posted on 11/01/2001 5:37:54 AM PST by g.i.joe

In case you haven't noticed...C-SPIN has become the enemy.
6 posted on 11/01/2001 5:48:14 AM PST by OldFriend

One of the panel, along with a sample of his rhetoric:

"The Caucasians and the Government are arrogant, telling us how to suffer. America should be glad that every black man is not on a killing spree for all the suffering they have done."

"We want to bring on the former national spokesman for the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan… We want to bring on a man who gives the white man nightmares. We want to bring on a man who makes the Jews pee in their pants at night… My big brother, Dr. Khalid Muhammad!"
--As the organizer of the "Black Holocaust Nationhood Conference" in Washington, DC, in October 1995

7 posted on 11/01/2001 5:58:01 AM PST by daves_brother

To: OldFriend
I accidently scanned across that last night and watched close to an hour of it. It was the most sickening display of hatred I've ever seen. The chairman (Shabazz) basically said throughout the whole thing that "Bush was to blame". The US and Israel are the enemy. He also, offhandedly blamed every other US President all the way back to Eisenhower for the current war on terrorism. I gathered from one comment that he believed it better to get out of this situation, and to let the bad guys continue to do their thing, while we Americans spend our time attempting to understand them.

Further he stated that "No Black Brothers should give their body to this war". He didn't specify that they were "Black Muslims" just "Black brothers".

Now, folks that know me personally, can affirm that I am not a racist person, and I don't have a prejudiced bone in my body, but after watching that crap last night, I suddenly realize that the true HATE in this country comes from groups like that, the Black Panthers, the KKK, and fanatics.

This country is in deep, deep trouble if this is the kind of rhetoric that is coming from these groups. While being a STRONG Constitutionalist, and believing that they DO have the right to voice their speech, with such speech comes responsibility. Thus, if those guys go out and cause some kind of problem, riots, or worse, killings based on their philosophy, then they should suffer the consequences and take that responsibility on themselves - but we all know that isn't what will happen. They will "blame" others for their problems.....
8 posted on 11/01/2001 6:01:09 AM PST by Rick.Donaldson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: OldFriend
I saw this! I felt as if I might have been at a German beer hall in the 1920's: two hours of visceral hate for America, Israel, Jews, Christians, “impure” Muslims you name it! We are seeing the emergence of a Islamic Nazi style version of the "master race". A simple but seductive message that will overwhelm the Islamic “moderates” if it goes unchallenged: “those who follow Allah live, those who do not, die!” Kill the Women, children... it don't matter, there is no room for mercy when one fights the infidel! And… these were "Americans" saying this! As much as the truth offends our liberal(s) sensibilities, we better face it soon!
9 posted on 11/01/2001 6:02:04 AM PST by FiddlePig
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Brytani; dennisw; Lent; veronica; vrwc54; onyx; 2sheep; Simcha7; Jeremiah Jr; Prodigal Daughter...
Muslims proclaiming hate towards US and Israel, hmmm sounds familiar...

Associated Press

FILE -- This is a photograph of the letter containing anthrax that was sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and released by the Department of Justice Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2001. While authorities continue investigations as to who is responsible for the letters they have not yet established if the letters are the work of foreign or domestic terrorists. (AP Photo/FBI, File)

10 posted on 11/01/2001 6:04:36 AM PST by Thinkin' Gal

To: daves_brother
My big brother, Dr. Khalid Muhammad!"

Who now dwells with the virgins.

11 posted on 11/01/2001 6:06:03 AM PST by veronica
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Rick.Donaldson
I suddenly realize that the true HATE in this country comes from groups like that, the Black Panthers, the KKK, and fanatics.

Would they let the KKK get on C-Span? Associate with redistribution of wealth so your hating, killing, boxcutter-hijacking, or vote-stealing is sanctioned by C-SPAN coverage.

12 posted on 11/01/2001 6:13:50 AM PST by alrea
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

I saw these mental midgets too.......what a PATHETIC display!!!!!!

For what it's worth, the label on their podium read "National Press Club", I believe. What is THAT all about????

It looked like a gathering in the moldy old gymnasium of my 5th grade elementary school, circa 1963...EEEEUUUUWWWWW!

13 posted on 11/01/2001 6:22:23 AM PST by soozla

To: Rick.Donaldson
The problem in America is not White racism, but the racism of those that hate us and want what someone else has built handed to them with no effort on their part other than their skin color. They don't have the brains or ambition to make something of themselves so it must be someone holding them down.

I have worked for many a company looking for a minority to hire or promote, they even promoted one guy that didn't want the job or the promotion just to be PC. There is not one minority person in America that is not hired or promoted if he has prepared himself, and many times even if he just shows up.

Now their hatred is turning deadly, they have to go, for their own good and darn sure for ours.

14 posted on 11/01/2001 6:32:10 AM PST by MissAmericanPie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Comment #15 Removed by Moderator

To: Old Hickory
The "New Black Panther" party sounds a lot like the old Black Panther party. I'd be curious to hear David Horowitz's thoughts on this. The guys rant was disgusting and so full of hate. I hate to turn the channel - not uncommon when watching C-SPAM.
16 posted on 11/01/2001 6:41:08 AM PST by Wphile
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

To: Wphile
Correction - I "Had" to turn the channel. Not enough coffee yet this a.m.
17 posted on 11/01/2001 6:41:44 AM PST by Wphile
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: daves_brother
Bring on the race war brother, if you've got the guts.
18 posted on 11/01/2001 6:43:40 AM PST by Republic of Texas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Republic of Texas
It's nice to hear from our moderate islamic scum. Keep it comming. We have a nation to educate.
19 posted on 11/01/2001 6:50:09 AM PST by Gadsden1st
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

I saw this program. It ran for at least 4 hours.(from 7:00PM to at least 11:00PM) It may have run longer, but I fell asleep. I did not see all of it. It was outrageous. The Justice Department needs to get this tape and review all of it. The hatred of Bush was blatant and frightening. I heard a caller on C-Span this morning questioning why c-span would run such terriost hatred. The c-span spokesperson asked the caller "don't you believe in free speech?" To that the caller responded, "then, why don't you have the KKK on?" I too noticed that the podium had the National Press Club logo. This was a muslim group with nations of Islam and Panther groups.
20 posted on 11/01/2001 6:50:37 AM PST by peekaboo

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-64 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson