Skip to comments.

'72 Black Eyed Virgins': A Muslim Debate on the Rewards of Martyrs
memri.org ^ | 10/30/2001 | Yotam Feldner

Posted on 11/09/2001 4:34:22 PM PST by KQQL

Inquiry & Analysis No. 74 -
Jihad and Terrorism Studies October 30, 2001
'72 Black Eyed Virgins': A Muslim Debate on the Rewards of Martyrs

By: Yotam Feldner*

Approximately two weeks prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York City and Washington, DC a dispute emerged between the CBS network and heads of two Islamic organizations in the U.S. regarding the motivation of suicide bombers in Israel. The dispute was forgotten following the attacks, but in their aftermath, another look at it is warranted

It's a very long article, the 72 virgins can be reached at the link above.

TOPICS: Culture/Society; Front Page News; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-77 next last

1 posted on 11/09/2001 4:34:22 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: KQQL
RE: 72 Black Eyed Virgins'

what? they come pre-beaten?
2 posted on 11/09/2001 4:38:12 PM PST by tomakaze
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: tomakaze
Yes, and the article says the penis is 24/7 erect in allah's paradise.
3 posted on 11/09/2001 4:39:19 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Sounds like a premise for a sitcom
4 posted on 11/09/2001 4:39:59 PM PST by tomakaze
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: bakatare; mdittmar; Straight Vermonter
more info for you.
5 posted on 11/09/2001 4:40:27 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

the 72 virgins can be reached at...

C'mon buddy, cough up the number where we can reach the babes...

6 posted on 11/09/2001 4:45:10 PM PST by woofer

To: tomakaze; KQQL
"RE: 72 Black Eyed Virgins"

Whatever would a virgin need 72 eyes for?

7 posted on 11/09/2001 4:45:28 PM PST by Joe 6-pack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: woofer
o.k you win, here is the number .
1-800-alvirgin
or at
www.allahsvirgins.com
8 posted on 11/09/2001 4:49:32 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Joe 6-pack
I don't know.
'The black-eyed' are white and delicate, and the black of their eyes is blacker than black and the white [of their eyes] is whiter than white
9 posted on 11/09/2001 4:50:30 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Comment #10 Removed by Moderator

Dhanyavad

click here for more

The X-RATED PARADISE OF ISLAM In this article I shall describe the Islamic Paradise or Jannat which was invented by Prophet Mohammed to bribe the Arabs into committing hedious crimes by promising them materialistic things which they couldn't obtain in the harsh desert. The paradise contains six important items: beautiful virgins, young boys, water, wine, fruits and wealth.

To prove my point I have taken verses from the Koran and quotes from the Hadiths.

VIRGINS (HOURIS)

Mohammed knew that sex would sell very well among the group of his lecherous followers who were motivated to fight battles by the promise of sex slaves and booty. By constantly emphasizing to his followers that they would get untouched virgins in Paradise, Mohammed is clearly expressing his "high" opinion of the institution of marriage and his fairness to women. Once the followers go to heaven, they can conveniently ditch their wives for the fresher and more pleasurable sexual encounters with 'Houris' (beautiful virgins). Not only that, the poor wives who gave up their virginity for the pleasure of their husbands do not get even one Male Sex Bomb. But wait, Allah is all merciful! He gives the wives the rare honour of watching their husbands deflower those 72 Houris (virgins) and 28 young pre-pubescent boys.

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 78:31 As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48 ...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55 ...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20 ...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them...

Koran 55:56-57 In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before.Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58 Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40 ...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand.. "

Koran 55:70-77 "In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before..

In the Hadiths, Mohammed goes one step further and expands the promise of virgins to include a free sex market where there is no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women and young boys are on display as if in a fruit market where you can choose the desired ripeness.

Quote from Hadiths

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34 Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic conutries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 52:24 Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17 Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19 And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

As mentioned in my previous article, famous poets in Arabia glorified homosexuality. As an example I am including a poem in 'Perfumed Garden' by Abu Nuwas: O the joy of sodomy! So now be sodomites, you Arabs. Turn not away from it-- therein is wondrous pleasure. Take some coy lad with kiss-curls twisting on his temple and ride as he stands like some gazelle standing to her mate. A lad whom all can see girt with sword and belt not like your whore who has to go veiled. Make for smooth-faced boys and do your very best to mount them, for women are the mounts of the devils

Need I say anything more after this colorful rendition by Abu Nuwas ?

WATER

One of the major problems in the desert of Arabia was shortage of pure water. Mohammed knew very well that to the Arabians, fresh water was an item of luxury. So promising them abundant pure water, river, fountains and springs in paradise would defintely lure them to murder, loot and plunder people of other religions in this life.

Check the link above for more.

As well:CLICK HERE FOR MORE

11 posted on 11/09/2001 4:53:45 PM PST by dennisw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

bump
12 posted on 11/09/2001 4:56:27 PM PST by rwfromkansas

To: dennisw
thanks for the post.

"Most of 'the black-eyed' were first created in Paradise, but some of them are women [who came to Paradise] from this world, and are obedient Muslims who observe the words of Allah: 'We created them especially, and have made them virgins, loving, and equal in age

13 posted on 11/09/2001 4:56:43 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Comment #14 Removed by Moderator

The black-eyed virgins are probably the North end of a South bound pig!
15 posted on 11/09/2001 5:04:30 PM PST by F-117A

To: dennisw
This is all just so sad. I am sorry this is in the Koran. Shows my stupidity-I thought it was some perverted scheme of Oinksama bin pigpen's. Very sad. Especially the parts about the little, fresh boys.

I now understand why Atta, the presumed homosexual hijacker, was looking towards eternity with Allah-I wondered what in the world he was going to do with 72 virgins knowing how he loathed women.

16 posted on 11/09/2001 5:06:24 PM PST by Republic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: F-117A
I say Bubba might like this paradise.
17 posted on 11/09/2001 5:07:04 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

To: mdittmar
Man that guy really likes his pictures.
18 posted on 11/09/2001 5:07:36 PM PST by mdittmar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: Republic
Islam is like communism, it wants world dominance.
It's true Islam is peace, but guess what?, it's only peace if you are a muslim.
Islam hates Jews and christians and that's a fact.
19 posted on 11/09/2001 5:10:33 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: Republic
I am sorry this is in the Koran

P.S, don't apologise for Allah, Allah is pleased what's in the Koran.

20 posted on 11/09/2001 5:12:26 PM PST by KQQL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-6061-77 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson