Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

What's Your Point Senators?
El-Rushbo Show and Site ^ | Now | -No Way-

Posted on 11/29/2001 7:42:59 PM PST by -No Way-

What's Your Point Senators?

Why are Senators Shumer and Leahy wasting my (taxpayer) money and time worrying about the civil liberties of terrorists? I got so upset today when El-Rushbo reminded me when they tried to curtail our military men & women's civil rights by not counting their absentee ballots in Florida!!! I had to pull over and stop - 'bout busted a blood vessel.... glad my call didn't get through to Rush.... It would of been a continuous bleep after thanking him for the reminder.

The proper process is in place, it's working, stop jeopardizing the war effort. If you (Senators) want to do something helpful - pass the economic stimulus package, take the time to process judicial nominees (So we can take care of our own citizen's civil rights - those come before anyone else's), and get the energy bill through so Uncle Sam (U.S.) does not have the OPEC monkey riding on his back! Sheesh!!!

See / hear related articles at Rush's site:

"The World (and enemies) is Watching You (Senator) "Depends"
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

TOPICS: Miscellaneous; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:

1 posted on 11/29/2001 7:42:59 PM PST by -No Way-
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: -No Way-
Wasn't just me... I think I saw about four or five other cars "go erratic" at about the same time! (Near a military base).
2 posted on 11/29/2001 7:46:49 PM PST by -No Way-
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson