Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Prayers and good thoughts needed for family
myself | 12/15/2001

Posted on 12/15/2001 6:58:33 AM PST by BigBlueJon

Please, to any one that can help. I woke up this morning to the news that my cousin was admitted to the emergency room last night because of her problems with diabetes. 18 hours later she is still sick and has a blood pressure of 83 over 36. I know from another close family member dying that this is not good. I know that I and my family could use all the prayers and good thoughts we could get at this time. Her name is Mary Beth and is a wife and a mother of three. Thanks for your time and help everyone.

TOPICS: Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-23 next last

1 posted on 12/15/2001 6:58:33 AM PST by BigBlueJon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: BigBlueJon
This has been a tough holiday so far with friends and family being sick or dying. I know that we will get through this but it is still hard to deal with sometimes. Thanks.
2 posted on 12/15/2001 6:59:46 AM PST by BigBlueJon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Prayers sent. BUMP.
3 posted on 12/15/2001 7:00:52 AM PST by Steve0113

She's in our prayers. God Bless you all. Diabetes is a very difficult disease. However, treatment has come so far in the last few years that she may soon have a cure.
4 posted on 12/15/2001 7:03:58 AM PST by Helix

bump and a prayer
5 posted on 12/15/2001 7:06:53 AM PST by d4now

To: BigBlueJon;texaggie79;johnhuang2
prayer pump and list needed
6 posted on 12/15/2001 7:06:53 AM PST by RedBloodedAmerican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

God Bless you and your family. You are all in our prayers and thoughts. Dj
7 posted on 12/15/2001 7:09:34 AM PST by dino1955
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Prayers for Mary Beth and you and your entire family.
8 posted on 12/15/2001 7:12:01 AM PST by amom

To: BigBlueJon; billbears; LeeMcCoy
Just prayed--the Lord takes care of us...
9 posted on 12/15/2001 7:13:10 AM PST by Ff--150

Eastern Kentucky prayers bump also. I forgot to mention that I live in CA with my wife and kids. My cousin lives in Eastern Kentucky with all the rest of my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Visiting is tough, but we try to stay close with e-mail, calls or cards. Thanks for your responses.
10 posted on 12/15/2001 7:14:19 AM PST by BigBlueJon

I have a beloved aunt who will probably not make it through the holidays. I know what you and the family are going through. We'll pray together.

Leni

11 posted on 12/15/2001 7:16:39 AM PST by MinuteGal

Prayers for Mary Beth and all who love her........
12 posted on 12/15/2001 7:24:00 AM PST by OldFriend

Prayer on the way and a bump
13 posted on 12/15/2001 7:25:18 AM PST by Sweet Hour of Prayer

To: MinuteGal
I'll keep her in our prayers also. We lost my dad in September. We lost a good friend, who was a grandma to most everyone around, last month. Thanks, and I know that we'll get through this.
14 posted on 12/15/2001 7:41:32 AM PST by BigBlueJon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Heavenly Father,

We pray for Your healing hand upon Mary Beth. Guide her doctors and strengthen her, both in body and in spirit.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

15 posted on 12/15/2001 7:45:29 AM PST by Miss Marple
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Mary Beth is a beautiful name. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
16 posted on 12/15/2001 8:00:31 AM PST by Bahbah

Better news. As of now, her blood pressure is raising. Her blood sugar was over 500 and is now at 206 and dropping. They say that if she had been found and taken to the hospital later she would have had kidney damage badly. Things are looking up, but she is not out of trouble yet. Thank you every one and keep going!
17 posted on 12/15/2001 8:41:04 AM PST by BigBlueJon

That is great news and will continue to pray for her. Added to the Daily Prayer Thread
18 posted on 12/15/2001 9:06:44 AM PST by billbears
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Father

I pray for Mary Beth, that You will create a miracle of healing in her life and in the lives of those around her, Father, let them feel your loving arms around them and give them peace and comfort. I pray this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

19 posted on 12/15/2001 10:45:36 AM PST by silverwoman

To: BigBlueJon; Ff--150
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your constant presence in our lives. Thank You that we have full and unlimited access to You at any moment of the day, for You hear our words and cries for help before they even leave our mouths. Thank You Father for these complete provisions!

Mary needs Your healing touch now, Mighty God. Please lay Your hands on her and remove whatever is causing this trouble. If her immune system is attacking her pancreas, or if her blood chemistry is off in some way, please control these processes and restore her body to normal function. Guide the doctors as they assess her condition, and inspire them with the correct diagnoses...no matter how far-fetched the solution may seem, let them follow Your guidance. Father, support and sustain her family through this difficult time, and grace them with Your complete peace and optimism. Provide for all other needs within this family, Dearest Lord, that Your name will be magnified and glorified throughout this great land that You have given us! I ask these things in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ...Amen!

20 posted on 12/15/2001 10:58:49 AM PST by LeeMcCoy

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-23 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson