Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

9/11 Blood on Clinton's hands
12-17-01 | Kozy

Posted on 12/17/2001 6:19:16 AM PST by Kozy

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986.The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with "blood on their hands." The American President at the time, WILLIAM J. CLINTON, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mr. Atta was freed and eventually "thanked the US" by flying a hi-jacked airliner into Tower One of the World Trade Center in New York. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored from all later reports in the US for one reason or another.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Clinton's lush for the Nobel peace prize has the blood of the WTC innocents on his hands. That blood now has flowed to Isreal where the blood still flows. When is our press going to do their job and report the whole facts of the Clinton presidency and its failure?
1 posted on 12/17/2001 6:19:16 AM PST by Kozy (americom@pacbell.net)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Kozy
It was a different Mohammad Atta. This was proven false.
2 posted on 12/17/2001 6:21:46 AM PST by Jadge
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

You've been around here a long time and should know better than posting unsourced and incorrect information. Prepare to be flamed.
3 posted on 12/17/2001 6:21:58 AM PST by ironman

"This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified.
It was censored from all later reports in the US for one reason or another."

"..it was censored..." -
This is going to change!!! I'll promise you this!

"Clinton's lush for the Nobel peace prize has the blood of the WTC innocents on his hands.
That blood now has flowed to Isreal where the blood still flows.
When is our press going to do their job and report the whole facts of the Clinton presidency and its failure?"

This is going to change. I promise you that!! Very soon!Very soon!

4 posted on 12/17/2001 6:28:00 AM PST by ChaseR

To: ironman; Kozy
"..and should know better than posting unsourced and incorrect information."

I kindly ask - what is your particular proof that Kozy's information is incorrect.

5 posted on 12/17/2001 6:29:39 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: ironman
Please take no offense, but things will be changing soon. Even if Kozy's facts are incorrect, the public at large needs to review all allegations. (They will be doing so - very soon.)
6 posted on 12/17/2001 6:30:58 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: ChaseR
Clinton's non-action may have paved the way for the 911 terrorist attack on America. Yet, on another thread of this nature, I recall reading that the Atta released was considerable older than the Atta of 911 - the specific birth dates were given. It was also mentioned that the name Mohamed Atta is as common in the Arab world as John Smith is here.
7 posted on 12/17/2001 7:00:58 AM PST by Quilla
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Try this thread:

Can Someone Help Me Confirm... Clinton, Atta Connection!

8 posted on 12/17/2001 7:01:44 AM PST by ironman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I kindly ask - what is your particular proof that Kozy's information is incorrect.

Cozy starts with the premise that Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986 and spent time in prison for it. This Mohammed Atta (who spelled his name "Mohamout" or another variation) is NOT the same Atta as the person who slammed a plane into the WTC. This has already been debunked on FR. Cozy really should have done a search before he launched into his vanity post.

9 posted on 12/17/2001 7:03:07 AM PST by Catspaw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: ironman; Catspaw
"This Mohammed Atta (who spelled his name "Mohamout" or another variation) is NOT the same Atta as the person who slammed a plane into the WTC"

Thanks for providing this.

10 posted on 12/17/2001 7:06:40 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Catspaw; ironman; ALL
"Thanks for providing this."
("Things are going to change, very soon!!"

There is a silver lining -to Kozy's vanity thread ie. - - in that with the coming two weeks off work, I'm reflecting now -on all the FR.COM SIGNS that I posted while I was posting here in earlier years as Jurorhou. - -and
I'm going to make sure that FR.COM - HOMEMADE SIGNS - are spread/plastered around my hometown - everywhere...I'll be purchasing plastic signs and a few water proof black markers today/bttt

11 posted on 12/17/2001 7:12:56 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Ok. Freep on!
12 posted on 12/17/2001 7:13:10 AM PST by ironman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

This seems to be the definitive link, which I found be following back on ironman's link:

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/atta.htm

Just because the Boston Globe declared that they were two different people means nothing to me, because that left-wing rag would obviously leap to clinton's defense without worrying in the least about the true facts. But if there is a 14-year disparity in ages, that would seem to be conclusive. I say IF because in these paranoid days you almost have to see the birth certificates before you can believe what these liars say. And it is certainly the case that many of the Hijackers used multiple names and multiple passports, so I personally don't think the difference in names is conclusive in itself. I'd rather have fingerprints compared by someone I trust.

13 posted on 12/17/2001 7:13:45 AM PST by Cicero

To: all
(signs by freeways and major intersections..ahh yes, I remember...very enlighting/some of these signs stayed in place for days/sometimes a week/till cleanup crews took them away)
14 posted on 12/17/2001 7:15:39 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: ironman
"Ok. Freep on!"

(my wife is off work now - for the next few weeks - I just asked her if she remembered all those hundreds of homemade signs I made up - and posted by freeway feeders (which were very large and could/WILL be seen from the freeway) - and major intersections- she said: "Oh no...not that again! "Don't expect me to ride around with you..to drive you around - while you stake any signs out."....rofl (I've already, just a few minutes ago, called a good friend from my area (who also posted at FR back then) -who I used to drive around with - and he said YES, let's get started right away!!!

15 posted on 12/17/2001 7:20:03 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: all
typo/bump
"ahh yes, I remember...very enlightening"
16 posted on 12/17/2001 7:21:42 AM PST by ChaseR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson