News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

THE ATTACK ON AMERICA: A Prophetic Turning Point
SHERLOCK BALLY ^ | Dec. 31, 2001 | Sherlock Bally

Posted on 12/31/2001 8:58:28 PM PST by FresnoDA

THE ATTACK ON AMERICA
A Prophetic Turning Point

The unparalleled attack on our nation, September 11, the terror and trauma that it imposed on the population has been a unifying of religions that is an ominous tone sounding out in America. As a result of the attack on America a new one world universal religion is becoming a reality. I am happy that this nation has been sobered and attention is now paid to spiritual things and the focus is placed on God, at the same time there is an amalgamation that is subtly introduced where all roads lead to the same destination or all gods are the God!

It is my belief, and I have preached this without reservation, that there are two camps that are of spiritual significance prophetically. There is the camp of apostasy, defection from the faith and blatant disregard for the Word of God. In this camp there is a religious union that accepts no barriers or boundaries. It is a universal acceptance of Secularism, Pantheism, Universalism, Humanism and New Age beliefs all syncretized into a diabolical satanic spiritual stew.

damage.jpg (15385 bytes) The second camp is the rising up of a powerful, prophetic Church that fears no evil on this earth and works in the power of the resurrected Lord to accomplish the final harvest work of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is the Revelation 3:10 Church of Philadelphia (the Church of brotherly love) which I believe is the body of Christ in these closing days of time, keeping the WORD of His patience and not denying HIS NAME! In these days of grief, mourning and reflection in America, there are strong signs that the people of God are turning in repentance and returning to the power of His Word.

This is where 2 Chronicles 7:14, becomes a national mandate for the house of God and America. "If my people, which are called by my name…" remember Revelation 3:8, "You have not denied my name!" This revival, this move of God begins in the house of God as we turn and return. I believe this type of move has begun, but it must be sustained by a continuous state of turning to God (an ongoing personal relationship) and returning to His Word. The two camps that are spiritually prophetic can be seen with great clarity. The decision each believer must make, now, is into which camp will you pitch your tent?

fall.jpg (18619 bytes)THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM

There is another aspect of this attack on America that is portentous. The people behind acts of terrorism world wide have no hesitation in declaring that one of the primary reasons for this attack was because of America's support for the nation of Israel that they call the Zionist entity. We know that the nation of Israel, the people of Israel and the city of Jerusalem are at the center of God's prophetic timetable. The plumbline has been snapped against those who align themselves with Israel and the nations that have this animosity toward Israel may have helped Osama Bin Laden in this ACT OF WAR on AMERICA! Our President said that this is a war and it will not just deal with the terrorist, but will deal with those who harbor them, support them, and shelter them. We in America must realize that Genesis 12:1-3 is one of the reasons for the blessings we have experienced in America and we MUST HOLD TENACIOUSLY TO OUR SUPPORT FOR THE NATION OF ISRAEL! I believe as my new book The Revelation of America in Prophecy, states that the church and Israel are parallel and joined in prophetic purpose to fulfill scripture to call in the last day’s harvest and in seeing the Lord's return. The intent of the terrorists is to undermine American support for Israel, amass the enemies of Israel in a crusade of terrorism and wipe out any opposition to their philosophy and belief system.

As I examine this horrific event I see another picture that is greatly relevant to the end of time. There is now a global alignment of nations against a common enemy, TERRORISM. One hundred and forty-five (145) nations in the United Nations are in complete unanimity and have pledged support in varying degrees to eradicate every vestige of terrorism. But when you look at the Muslim religion and the world's acceptance of it are we really seeing the beginning of the nations that eventually will gather against Israel? What is starting as a good thing will it turn into the Antichrist system?

This is a war of dangerous proportions because those who perpetrate these acts of mass murder are driven by a vitriolic hatred and belief that they are performing a great service to their god and making the supreme sacrifice. It is this religious fervor that adds a diabolical dimension to their already demented minds. Revelation 16:14 is a verse that brings much insight to the wars of the Tribulation period. It speaks of spirits of devils, working miracles, (lying wonders) which go forth to the kings of the whole earth to gather them to the battle of that great day of God almighty.

This phase "spirits of devils working miracles or lying wonders" that have the ability to gather kings to this battle offers a new concept to this war. This is a spiritual, satanic, demonic deceptive, religious wave that brings these kings to the battle of Armageddon. There will be a religious presence in the end of time that will have the potential to amass armies, present a clear and present danger, and lead kings into battle.

nyskyline_161x48.jpg (2811 bytes)

There seems to be an unmistakably clear companion to the beliefs of these attackers and Revelation 14:16. This scripture speaks of the worldwide dragnet of these forces and the network of these attackers is an absolutely intricately woven global network in over 60 countries. This war scenario has now taken global proportion and only time will show the enormity of this war and the prophetic fulfillment of the Word of God.

America's emergency "911" call marked a day that changed the landscape of history. This tragic day of infamy affected every sector of society, and altered the way that nations react and the line was drawn between the nations of the world and the Kingdom of God! As students of prophecy we knew and have been teaching that the closer we get to the coming of the Lord, prophecies will be fulfilled in short periods of time and our world would be shaken according to Hebrews 12:27; and Matthew 24:3. The prophetic impact of this terrorist attack is enormous and this has now placed a level of acceleration to certain prophecies leading us eventually into the Antichrist system.

plane.jpg (9915 bytes)With breath taking audacity and chilling skill the terrorists brought cold-blooded murder of massive proportion to New York City. Within one hour and fifteen minutes the Twin Towers, bastions of American influence were reduced to rubble and ruin, crushing in its collapse over six thousand civilians. The Pentagon was attacked and yet another planned act was averted by passengers who took a stand! All this speaks of a well calculated, carefully planned, precisely executed, well financed attack.

The direct result of the four hijackings and terrorist attacks has been enormous grief, suffering and yet a new awakening of unity in the American people. There is an answer. There is one God, one Lord, on Savior and even though our nation is feeling the deepest trauma, we must remember that only Jesus has the power to heal the heart, comfort the bereaved, and touch the deepest part of human need. I cannot surrender my beliefs to provide an accommodation to interfaith religion that has no power to touch the lives of our people. The Church, the body of Christ must rise to the occasion and preach this gospel of hope, salvation and healing. This repentance and move of God will not be characterized by giddy emotions or fleeting fads, but a real genuine repentance followed by the exaltation of the Word of God.

southtower.jpg (12780 bytes)A WARNING OF UNPARALLELED PROPORTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO AMERICA. This nation must now turn to the God of its fathers in repentance for abortion, euthanasia, perversion, and murder. We must not stop at sorrow or mourning or even at the thought of rebuilding bigger and better. MAY WE TURN AND RETURN! May the Church rise in the power of the Holy Spirit and preach this Gospel of Repentance, Salvation and the Kingdom of God.

WE are now on borrowed time prophetically speaking for the return of Jesus Christ!

Sherlock Bally

TOPICS: Front Page News; News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-25 next last
Interesting and sobering words to ponder!
1 posted on 12/31/2001 8:58:28 PM PST by FresnoDA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: FresnoDA
Like many people today, I think we tend to read ourselves in to everything.

This could be cleared up with a little understanding of history.

Specifically, Israel and Jerusalem's history from the crucifixion of Christ to its destruction by Rome in 70 AD.

2 posted on 12/31/2001 9:05:38 PM PST by ChinaGotTheGoodsOnClinton
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Bump for morning read...
3 posted on 12/31/2001 9:05:43 PM PST by dubyagee

thanks for posting. bump for later reading.
4 posted on 12/31/2001 9:05:49 PM PST by troublesome creek

Two things about Sherlock (there's a joke in there somewhere):

1) He's linked up with Hal Lindsey, one of the biggest shysters on the planet

2) He looks like the devil with that goatee.

People, as a rule, don't trust those with goatees that make them look like the devil.

5 posted on 12/31/2001 9:06:34 PM PST by sinkspur

Every new event is a bit more proof of prophesy coming true.

Except when it isn't.

It's that latter part that throws so many off.

6 posted on 12/31/2001 9:09:38 PM PST by Timesink

You know many of us heathen types( I believe in a higher power but no particular creed) now really hate Islam and support the war.
7 posted on 12/31/2001 9:10:23 PM PST by weikel

Thanks for the thread. Bumping for a morning read.
8 posted on 12/31/2001 9:10:47 PM PST by Brad’s Gramma

To: SpookBrat; homeschool mama
Come on over.....
9 posted on 12/31/2001 9:12:38 PM PST by Brad’s Gramma

But Rueters polls show it is towards the equivalency of adolescent acne?!

>

10 posted on 12/31/2001 9:19:24 PM PST by Rain-maker

"A WARNING OF UNPARALLELED PROPORTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO AMERICA."

Please tell me this isn't another Falwell speech about about how God causes kooks to smash planes into buildings murdering 1,000s of unsuspecting defenseless humans as some sort of devine message.....

11 posted on 12/31/2001 9:25:19 PM PST by Jorge

Comment #12 Removed by Moderator

To: ChinaGotTheGoodsOnClinton
Specifically, Israel and Jerusalem's history from the crucifixion of Christ to its destruction by Rome in 70 AD.

Headline theology is an embarassment to Christianity, however the preterist viewpoint, while compelling, has many holes. Clearly, while much of the Olivet discourse was fulfilled, there are many scriptures which may indicate there is much more to the story. Either way I feel using the newspaper to fashion endtime arguments is a waste of time. Happy New Year!

13 posted on 12/31/2001 9:29:27 PM PST by week 71
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Is the third secret telling us we're supposed to go to war against Islam?? http://www.ewtn.com/fatima/apparitions/Third_Secret/Fatima.htm
14 posted on 12/31/2001 9:39:09 PM PST by Johnny_Apollo

To: sinkspur
Powerful response, thank's for the warning. I suppose you are an Anti-Debka poster as well. Good night, move on!!
15 posted on 12/31/2001 9:49:46 PM PST by FresnoDA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I don't think God is saving nations at this time, but rather calling out of the nations a people for His name (body).

Still, it doesn't hurt to pray for a nation's repentance...

16 posted on 12/31/2001 10:02:53 PM PST by Dallas

To: week 71
yes the preterist viewpoint is destroyed when Christ speaks of "Great Tribulation" such as there *never has been* nor *ever will be* (Matthew 24 IIRC) ... since Titus Vespasian killed about 500,000 Jews in the 70 A.D. siege and caused the Diaspora, it can easily be shown that Nazi Germany, putting 6,000,000 Jews into the ground in 193x-1945 was far worse ... nonetheless, preterists continue as if the horrors of Revelation would not have been recorded in human history ... with extreme allegorization they've convinced themselves ... none of us are thrilled about the Tribulation; we just know it's coming ... FReegards ...
17 posted on 12/31/2001 10:26:44 PM PST by Bobby777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: Bobby777
I can't say I disagree with anything in post 17. Another year has begun, and we have yet another year to "watch". Have a great new year!
18 posted on 12/31/2001 10:36:34 PM PST by week 71
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Bleary-eyed bump for later reading...
19 posted on 12/31/2001 10:45:38 PM PST by dixiechick2000

To: week 71
"Either way I feel using the newspaper to fashion endtime arguments is a waste of time. Happy New Year! "

I tend to agree. Although personally holding to futurist interpretations of Biblical prophecy, the inbalance foisted on mainstream Christianity by the likes of Lindsey, et. al. has had its inevitable effect on society.

If you're interested, I just crafted and sent this rant to various notable folks in California politics and area ministry.

It Is Predictable

20 posted on 12/31/2001 11:52:40 PM PST by Salem
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-25 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson