1. The estimate is 10-20 million undocumented/illegals are in the country now.P>
2. People don't get it. It is not the 10-20 million in the country we need to worry about.
3. Rather, it is the 10-20 million illegals who are waiting to cross the Mexican over the next ten years we need to guard against.
And the 10-20 million who will try after that. And so on.
4. Imagine this happening. Tomorrow, Trump says that all those 10-20 million illegals in the country now will receive legal status and citizenship.
5. Do you really think that such Trump action will stop illegals from trying to cross the Mexican border starting the day Trump grants legal status? I don't think so. They will keep on coming. and coming.
6. Again, one main reason we need strict border control is not just to find the 10-20 million illegals already here. It is also to stop---over the next ten years--- those-10-20 million illegals who are patiently waiting in Mexico and Central America this very minute to join the 10-20 million illegals already here.
7. Think about this: If Trump made the illegals citizens tonight, April 18, 2017, do you really believe that if you took a walk along the border tomorrow, it would be empty, that is, do you think that no one will ever try to sneak across the border again, because they believe in Trump? Sorry. It won't happen.