1. Bottomless pit? Do pro-amnesty supporters and Obama want us---out of the kindness of our hearts---to welcome those children from Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Honduras forever until there are no more children in those countries, because they will all be in the US?
2. Is this immigration mess turning into a bottomless pit, where wave upon wave of children flood the US, and where there is no solution in sight?
3. Undocumented: First, they were called "undocumented". A word that I still don't understand.
4. Refugees: Now the pro-amnesty people are using the term "refugees" to describe this flood of illegals.
5. If they are refugees, why don't they head south toward Brazil and other countries farther south. But no, they all head north, and even bypass Mexico.
6. No tattoos: if a person has tattoos covering the visible parts of his body like his face and arms, he must be sent back.
7. Bottomless pit: Again, is this immigration mess turning into a bottomless pit, where Obama and pro-amnesty people won't be happy until every single child in Central America journeys to America and is allowed to stay? What a mess.