- FREE charge at any Tesla SuperStation (does any car manufacturer offer FREE gas?)
- Battery swap planned for some locations in under 90 seconds.
- Standard range 260+ miles on a single charge. The actual record (depending on how the car is driven, terrain, etc) is over 400 miles.
- With the added bonus that it can beat an Aston Martin and is cheaper than it.
- Made in the USA.
- American ingenuity, American capitalism at its best.
Actually, I've decided to lay of the Tesla lists due to the massive misinformation. That's cool that others think the Tesla is worse than a Yugo or that Elon Musk is pulling a fast one -- means I've got less competition for my spot in the charging station.