1) How novel. A judge who actually rules on the written law and Constitution. Any chance the prospective GOP Presidential candidates would nominate this judge to a higher court if elected?
2) A good George W. Bush appointee to the district court (2001). Too bad he didn’t raise her to a higher appeals court before he left office.
3) Why is a publicly funded state university using taxpayer money to fund courses such as this one and hiring intolerant leftist professors whose only goal is indoctrinating students?
4) Why are parents who are fully or partially paying for college educations at colleges and universities allowing their students to take garbage classes such as this one which do nothing to prepare their daughters and sons for life beyond the campus? As I told my daughter, “As long as I’m paying for your education I reserve the right to approve your course selection.” Parenting doesn’t end when a child leaves for college.
5) I hope this case goes to trial and the plaintiff prevails over the university and professor. Unfortunately, Obama has appointed so many leftist judges to the higher federal courts it is likely a ruling in favor of the student will be overturned on appeal no matter what the Constitution or any law passed by Congress says.