* Obamacares massive new bureaucracy is a classic case of executive branch overreach;
* its central promises turn out to be falsehealth care premiums are going up, not down; and people are losing the insurance coverage the President promised they could keep;
* the President himself says he is forced to suspend part of it;
* a clear majority of the American people want it to go away;
* most members of the House of Representatives say they want Obamacare to go away;
* those Representatives have the power of the purse; but
* they still cant defund it?
Just whom do they think they are kidding?