Your Opinion/Questions (News/Activism)

Brevity: Headers | « Text »
  • Ossoff Lives with Fiance and Voters Don't Call it Sin

    06/22/2017 7:55:00 AM PDT · by CptnObvious · 76 replies
    Vanity | 6/22/2017 | Self
    49% vote for a man living actively in Sin. What does that say about our culture?
  • VANITY -- Solution to the sketchy pro-Clinton Mueller problem (create a 2nd council)

    06/22/2017 7:39:54 AM PDT · by Democrats hate too much · 43 replies
    How about Session creates a Prosecutor to look into Russian Hacking and interference including Trump thing IN PARALLEL to the other slow moving money draining sketchy biased Mueller council. Trump can be like “You know this is taking very long, and I want to make double sure that this is taken care of”. This would be a more pro Trump prosecutor to look into the issue. This would be fair. They can after a short period of time exchange information. Trump can’t get rid of the current prosecutor (or feels enough pressure not to). Well, this may be a solution...
  • The cherry on top, Nate Silver was wrong again.

    06/21/2017 5:35:40 AM PDT · by MNDude · 56 replies
    Another freeper here shared a picture of a Twitter post made by Nate silver that deserves a thread of its own. Nate recently tweeted " 70% chance Ossoff wins and 30% math is broken..."
  • Has Democrat Jihad Started?

    06/19/2017 12:23:49 PM PDT · by arrogantsob · 14 replies
    6/19/2017 | arrogantsob
    Over the past two years we have watched the level of violence perpetrated by the Left grow and grow. During Trump's campaign there were scores (or more) of attacks on his rallies. Hundreds of his followers were injured by these terrorist attacks. That is what they were. Now after months of Democratmedia hysteria attempting to remove the legitimate winner of the last race, we have seen our first actual shooting and attempted murder. Anyone with any integrity would have to admit on examining this case, that the shooter must have been radicalized by these incessant smearing of the President. How...

    06/16/2017 4:33:51 PM PDT · by Moe-Patrick · 17 replies
    6-16-17 | Self
    Trump needs our help. To be effective we must have a game plan. The MAGA-TRAIN Game Plan: 1) Call your DEM/GOP senator and congressman each week, every week until further notice. The call only counts if you speak to someone, otherwise keep at it. 2) No script, just express your opinion. 3) Ask friends/family to commit to do the same and pass it on. Reasoning: 1) Arguing with the brainwashed left changes nothing. 2) Arguing with the RNC is not as effective. 3) If everyone makes these calls each week every week, we can put pressure on the Uniparty. I...

    06/15/2017 9:16:59 AM PDT · by detch · 36 replies
    Mueller ought to be "probed" not the President — staffed with Democrat donors and being best friend forever with Comey, previous director of Federal Bureau of Matters.
  • Mentally ill Democrats (vanity)

    06/15/2017 9:08:26 AM PDT · by Crucial · 41 replies
    6/15/2017 | Myself
    I just wanted to share something I have noticed in the wake of the Steve Scalise shooting. If you look at many leaders of the Democrat Party, you notice they have something in common. Think about the behavior of Democrat leaders in the present and recent past like Pelosi, Hillary, Alan Grayson, Barney Frank and Al Franken to name a few. The common thing that connects them is that they all appear to be functionally mentally ill. The same thing can be probably be said about Scalise's shooter, James Hodgkinson. The reason I bring this up is for the sake...
  • Why do congressional Republicans hate Russia but love Saudi Arabia?

    06/14/2017 6:10:29 PM PDT · by WilliamIII · 62 replies
    Vanity | June 14 2017 | William III
    I apologize for vanity inch, but this is an important question. The GOP just voted to sell lots of weapons to Saudis, but they can never stop talking about how evil the post-communist Russians are. What gives?
  • Salon's Amanda Marcotte already blames the shooting on conservatives (vanity)

    06/14/2017 4:37:20 PM PDT · by Faith Presses On · 33 replies
    I decided to see what Salon might have say about today's shooting, and sure enough, they were quickly out with outrageous lies in order to create an alternative narrative. By 2:55 p.m. Amanda Marcotte had posted the Democratic attack points which wholly blamed the right. In my opinion, it's well worth the time reading. I just would have posted excerpts, but apparently Salon is now banned here. I'll mention a few of the things she says, but there's even more in the article. It sounds like she got this straight from DNC headquarters. The apparent main point of writing the...
  • Anti-American Express Helped Inspire Today's Shooting

    06/14/2017 3:13:02 PM PDT · by Always A Marine · 41 replies
    American Express | 6/14/2017 | Member Since 1987
    American Express today again refused to withdraw its sponsorship of The Public Theater's adaptation of Julius Caesar, which is now playing in New York's Central Park. The play depicts the brutal assassination of President Donald Trump as he is stabbed to death by multiple assassins. Other theater sponsors, including Delta Air Lines and Bank of America, withdrew their sponsorship from the theater earlier this week. Despite today's attempted massacre of two dozen Republican lawmakers by a leftist gunman provoked by violent anti-Trump rhetoric, American Express stands firm in its corporate support of The Public Theater. In a phone conversation with...
  • Shooter of Congressional Republicans rifle already being called "high-powered."

    06/14/2017 2:25:02 PM PDT · by AnalogReigns · 180 replies
    Fox News | 14 June 2017 | Ralph W. Davis
    Listening to Fox News, the gun the shooter used has been identified as an SKS with 7.62 X 39 ammo, with a scope, and called a "high powered rifle." Of course an SKS is not high powered, or particularly accurate....but the ignorance, fear, and bias of the Media--even on Fox--is already coming out--to pound the drum against the 2nd Amendment.
  • If the ball field shooter had been a Trump supporter shooting at Democrats?

    06/14/2017 10:53:42 AM PDT · by dragnet2 · 47 replies
    The media would have exploded, immediately declaring it was Trump's rhetoric, his talk of violence and division that was the driving force behind the shooter and others like him. The big media attacks on Trump would go on for weeks if not the duration of Trump's presidency.
  • Some questions about Hodgkinson

    06/14/2017 10:05:06 AM PDT · by generally · 38 replies
    Vanity | 2017 Jun 14 | self
    1. Who knew he was going to do this? Is the guy married? If so, where did his wife think he was today? Friends? 2. Did anyone help him? 3. How did he get here? Did he check his rifle on a plane? Did he drive here with the rifle in a car? Did he buy a rifle when he got here? A long car trip would have given him plenty of time to think about his plans. When did he arrive in DC/VA? Has he been here a long time planning this? Did he step off the plane or...
  • Ryan said, "An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us."

    06/14/2017 10:00:41 AM PDT · by FreeReign · 38 replies
    Vanity | June 14, 2017 | Vanity
    Ryan said, "An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us." The shooter asked if the softball players were Republican or Democrat. The shooter than fired multiple shots. People there said that the shooter was shooting at multiple people, not "one" person. Ryan could have said that "An assassination attempt on multiple Republicans is an attack on all of us". But he didn't.
  • Vanity question re: shooting -- Was it a Republican team practice, or were both teams there?

    06/14/2017 7:52:29 AM PDT · by Maceman · 21 replies
    Sorry for the vanity -- but I have not seen an answer to this question in any of the reports I've read or heard on Fox. Does anybody know?
  • Shooter James T. Hodgkinson Facebook Page (while it lasts)

    06/14/2017 8:55:43 AM PDT · by Maceman · 66 replies
    James T. Hodgkinson FB Page ^ | James T. Hodgkinson
    I thought this deserved its own thread, so that it will be easily found by anyone who wants to see what this POS was about.
  • The left has used Trumps election as excuse to act like some of the vilest people imaginable

    06/14/2017 7:28:00 AM PDT · by Cubs Fan · 36 replies
    Vanity-freeper editorial
    This shooting and many more are likely to happen. The left has decided for some time now to use Trump as an excuse to behave like the vilest people imaginable. A new rhetorical low has been achieved by the left-- With f words at all the democrats rallies, incest jokes by comediens, talks of impeachment before Trump even got into office. Threatening electors, and celebrities calling for coups against the president. And with the rhetoric comes the violence-- Rioting in the streets over the election. Riots at Berkeley along with republican speeches and marches cancelled for fear of left wing...
  • Vanity: CNN's Chris Cillizza Asks Twitter For Specifics on "Fake News" and Regrets It

    06/14/2017 12:21:25 AM PDT · by TigerClaws · 17 replies
    Vanity (Twitter)
  • Vanity: Comey Granted Criminal Immunity by Mueller?

    06/13/2017 6:33:54 AM PDT · by TigerClaws · 26 replies
    This story has been circulating social media today -- Mueller granted Comey immunity. Here's one source for it:
  • Vanity: Our success is driving the other side and the dissenters absolutely nuts!

    06/11/2017 1:19:35 PM PDT · by Jim Robinson · 34 replies
    It may be sinful, but I'm delighted about that. Regarding commie Hillary and now coward Comey: Thank God and the Trump Train she's gone! Someone could get rich if they came out with a song like that.