Comprehensive sites that expose the politicization of science and provide climate realism vs. climate alarmism.
- Watts Up With That - Best Science Blog of 2008, exposes the lack of truth and science behind the climate change fraud. RSS feed
- Greenie Watch Fast way to keep up on energy and environmental articles not found in the American SSM (same stream media). Complied by a retired Ph.D. from Australia. Stay up to date on the latest tactics of the watermelons (green on the outside, red on the inside). RSS feed.
- "Hatred of other people has been a Greenie motive from way back. In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by the "Club of Rome", a Greenie panic outfit, we find the following statement: 'In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.' " - The Greenie Watch
- Planet Gore - energy, environment and politics RSS feed
The Greenie religion wants you dead
Quotes by the haters of mankind
- "More science and more technology are not going to get us out of the present ecological crises until we find a new religion, or rethink our old one." --Lynn White, Jr. "The Historical Roots of Our Ecological Crisis," Science, (Mar. 10 1967), p 1206
- "I suspect that eradicating smallpox was wrong. It played an important part in balancing ecosystems." --John Davis, editor of Earth First Journal
- "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." -- Prince Phillip, World Wildlife Fund
- "Human beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs." --John Davis, editor of Earth First Journal
- In a 1994 UNESCO publication Jacques Cousteau stated: "It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. This is so horrible to contemplate that we shouldn't even say it."
- "We, in the green movement, aspire to a cultural model in which killing a forest will be considered more contemptible and more criminal than the sale of six-year-old children to Asian brothels." (Carl Amery, German Greens)