Since Sep 21, 2001
You are a Free Marketeer, also known as a fiscal conservative. You believe in free-market capitalism, tax cuts, and protecting your hard-earned cash from pick-pocketing liberal socialists.
Take the quiz at www.FightLiberals.com
1. I was born in Seoul, S. Korea. I am 1/2 Korean, 1/4 Puerto Rican, 1/8 Cuban and 1/8 Spanish. In other words, a mutt.
2. I am conversational, read and write Korean but cannot speak Spanish other than a few phrases. I speak and understand more German than Spanish.
3. I was a vegetarian for over 10 years. Still dabble in it whenever I feel like I need a boost.
4. Im addicted to the Drudge Report. I check it almost every hour on the hour sometimes every 10 minutes.
5. I STILL have a crush on Pee Wee Herman to this day.
6. Im a right wing conservative (NOT Republican). I most identify with the Libertarians but theyre a bit wussy for me at times. Im more of a www.conservativepunk.com. Ya know, conservative with attitude and common sense!
7. I always cry when I hear the National Anthem and get very offended when the camera pans an audience and people are disrespecting.
8. I made straight As all through school (4.0) and failed my very first class in the first semester of college (Biology, ugh!!!).
9. Im addicted to tea (cha). My fave is Korean barley tee but I especially like TX sweet tea. My sister, Lisa, brews the best!
10. I let laundry pile up until its unbearable and then I go on a laundry marathon until Ive caught up. On that note, Im obsessed with it being folded a certain way. All towels have to line up, all tshirts have to be department store folded with the graphic on top; yes even the boxers and delicates all folded into teeny little uniform balls.
11. I love Korean soaps and dramas. Its inevitable that I end up crying.
12. I never buy anything unless its on sale. Its an obsession.
13. Im an Army Brat and grew up mostly overseas. Korea, Japan and Germany. Ive visited so many countries, Ive actually lost count. I can still read Japanese katakana and some hiragana but don't know what I'm reading.
14. I was in the Army Natl Guard Reserves but got out when Clinton was giving early outs. Army basic training and advanced training was the best thing I ever did for myself. Really put my life into perspective.
15. All my hanging plants around the outside of my house are plastic and silk. I dont have a green thumb and after paying to replace plants, it was more cost effective to just buy the really convincing fake ones.
16. I recently started a record label with my husband and so far we have put out 2 releases.
17. My husband and I put out a compilation CD loaded with hardcore, punk and metal tunes for troops deployed overseas with boots on the ground to help boost their morale. More info here: http://www.myspace.com/unitedforceshc
18. I hate eating cooked fish or anything fishy except sushi. It puzzles my family that the only fish Ill eat is raw.
19. Ive read over 6 different books on raising twins and have not used one piece of advice from any of the books.
20. My husband and I own a 66 Ford Anglia right hand drive. I hope to have it fixed up by the time the twins can drive so they can tool around town in it.
21. Its been 12 years since my grandmother passed away and I think about her all the time. She was so opposite of the strict, Korean side of my family. I visited her occasionally in NY during the summer growing up. I was very fortunate my parents moved her to California before she passed away. I got to know her a lot in 2 years. The most carefree, free-spirited woman. My dads family is still a mystery to me. Im getting to know them as I get older and I love them more and more dearly.
22. I hate the ethnicity question on forms. Especially the ones that say, check one. I usually default to other.
23. I was a post production producer in La La Land prior to moving to TX and becoming a full time stay at home mom. I Associate Produced 33 commercials for the 96 Rock The Vote campaign. The first commercial I Executive Produced was with Rick Meier of the Seattle Seahawks at the stadium in Seattle.
24. Im a Gemini and born in the Year of the Rooster.
25. Clowns scare me!