Since May 1, 2009
If you're still reading this, here are twenty plus things about me.I am:
1. Anti-New World Order, Anti-IslamoFascism, Anti-Cultural Marxism, Anti-Statist and Anti-Obama.
2. Anti death penalty/pro forced labor camp.
3. Anti-illegal Drugs, alcohol and smoking.
4. Pro War on Terrorism.
5. For limited and a constitutional government.
6. For term limits.
7. Pro-self defense.
8. Anti genetic experiments.
9. Against discrimination, including affirmative action.
10. Anti-Ear Marks.
11. Pro space exploration. Not for Muslim outreach.
12. Not for eco-terrorism, but for humane societies.
15. Pro United States before all others.
16. Pro drilling for oil where ever there is oil.
17. Pro alternative energy / Against using corn for fuel.
18. Not a fan of the main stream media.
19. Not sympathetic to people playing the race, sex, and poverty card.
20. Pro Legal Immigration, but not for amnesty. I want the border closed.
21. I am a mix of Conservative, Independent, and Pro-American.
22. Hate California and its politics, even though I like some people there.
23. Believe a conflict is on the horizon because the country is heading to a place where it must face challenges and people won't like it and/or the political climate is broken.
24. Like all people even some who turned out to be liberal. But I am forced to make choices in this life and I am choosing to get away from them because they won't be the right people to be with when problems come.
25. Against the Islamic religion, but in favor of Christianity.
26. Not for Big Government Republicans. But For Conservatives.
27. I'll Vote for whoever is the best candidate available in my mind and not because they have an R by name.
28. Pro-Tea Party, Pro-Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Jim DeMint, Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Alan Keyes, Allen West, Newt Gingrich, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, Michael Savage, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Dana Loesch, Eric Bolling and some other people on Fox News and tea party people.
29. I think Brooke Baldwin, Gretchen Carlson, Jon Scott, Greg Jarret, Alisyn Camerota, Natalie Morales and Megyn Kelly are good anchors. I watch them occasionally. But I dislike most of the mass media. I read Newsbusters and The Blaze.
30. I support Red Eye not The Daily Show. I support Greg Gutfeld, Steven Crowder and Brian Sack not Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert or Kathy Griffin.
31. Against Ron Paul, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Against the entire democratic party with very few exceptions. Only listen to Left-wing radio host Leslie Marshall and follow other Fox News democrats to get their perspectives on issues even if my blood boils at times. Also not a big fan of Alex Jones and of the MSNBC/Current tv lineup.
32. Against Romney Against Ron Paul and Against Obama. I will be voting third party if it is Romney vs. Obama. Possibly the constitution party candidate unless a tea party supported candidate runs. I think that Newt has issues, but I would vote for him and support him.
33. The GOP might die out if they make mistakes in 2012. And if it don't die out then watch for another party to form to oppose Dems and Republicans. If it does die out then plan on moderates to head elsewhere different from Conservatives and the tea party.