Stand Watch Listen
Since Mar 30, 1998
Here is an explanation of the rules of the world
in simple two-cow terms:
* Socialism: You have two cows. You keep one and give one to your neighbor.
* Communism: You have two cows. The government takes them both and provides you with milk.
* Fascism: You have two cows. The government takes them and sells you the milk.
* Government Bureaucracy: You have two cows. The government takes them both, shoots one, milks the other, pays you for the milk, and then pours it down the drain.
* Corporate: You have two cows. You sell one to make the stockholders happy, force the other to produce the milk of four cows and then act surprised when it drops over dead.
* Democrats: You have two cows. The democrats tax you to the point that you must sell them both in order to support a man who has only one cow which was a gift from your government.
* Capitalism: You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull.