Skip to comments.
Questions on illegals that are in U.S.
Questions from me.
Posted on 06/24/2005 7:35:58 AM PDT by ktw
Questions regarding illegals in this country. I am not a lawyer and these questions are the ones that my friends and myself are asking. If anybody has answers to these, thanks in advance.
- Does the U.S. Constitution apply only to U.S. citizens or to anybody that is in this country physically?
- If applies only to U.S. citizens, then why do we apply U.S. laws to illegals in this country?
- If illegals have NO rights under the U.S. Constitution (beyond basic human rights), what is preventing ANYBODY from rounding them up and deporting them?
- Most countries in the World, if you break their laws, that person gets deported. End of story! Why does the U.S., put these people in prisons (after they are convicted), instead of deporting them?
TOPICS: History; Miscellaneous
Just want to know everybodies opinions on these questions.
posted on 06/24/2005 7:36:00 AM PDT
1. "all men are created equal"
2, 3, 4. Money.
posted on 06/24/2005 7:37:39 AM PDT
# Does the U.S. Constitution apply only to U.S. citizens or to anybody that is in this country physically?
Are you asking about the Constitution that was written by the Founding Fathers or the meaningless version that exist today because of judicial rulings and 40+ years of leftist/socialist control of the government?
posted on 06/24/2005 7:45:08 AM PDT
(My heroes have always been cowboys.)
posted on 06/24/2005 10:41:49 AM PDT
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson