Skip to comments.
New York Screening Protocols, Scenarios For Ebola
| October 27, 2014
Posted on 10/27/2014 6:36:44 AM PDT by wtd
Edited on 10/27/2014 7:21:21 AM PDT by Admin Moderator.
The first screening will be conducted by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. If a person coming from any of the three affected countries has a fever or reports exposure to Ebola, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reviews. An additional screening will now be performed by the New York State Department of Health and New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene personnel.
(Excerpt) Read more at theyeshivaworld.com ...
KEYWORDS: cdc; ebola; protocol; quarantine
Those states imposing any degree of 'quarantine' (FL, NY, NJ and possibly PA) should consider including the following information with the
- CDC issued kit this additional protection:
- EPICInsurance: Protecting Those Who protect others: First Responders and Healthcare Workers Eligible for Never-Before-Offered Ebola Insurance Coverage Offered through Lloyds of London, October 23, 2014 10:20AM EDT
posted on 10/27/2014 6:36:45 AM PDT
Does anyone with at least one functioning brain cell trust any of these government people about this? I wonder what the reaction of individuals will be if their family members start dieing from this government-procured disease?
posted on 10/27/2014 6:39:40 AM PDT
by hal ogen
(First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?)
To: wtd; neverdem; ProtectOurFreedom; Mother Abigail; EBH; vetvetdoug; Smokin' Joe; Global2010; ...
Twice a day visits?
Who gets the job of physically visiting hundreds of Ebola candidates a day?
Will that actually show up, or just report that they did?
Bring Out Your Dead
Post to me or FReep mail to be on/off the Bring Out Your Dead ping list.
The purpose of the Bring Out Your Dead ping list (formerly the Ebola ping list) is very early warning of emerging pandemics, as such it has a high false positive rate.
So far the false positive rate is 100%.
At some point we may well have a high mortality pandemic, and likely as not the Bring Out Your Dead threads will miss the beginning entirely.
*sigh* Such is life, and death...
posted on 10/27/2014 6:43:39 AM PDT
by null and void
(And I think Kevin Bacon is doomed.)
What a friggin’ joke. We’re dealing with idiots.
Additional Ebola updates for today:
- CNBC: New test can spot Ebola in 30 minutes: Report October 27, 2014 55 minutes ago
- JapanNews: Man with fever arrives at Haeda, to be screened for Ebola October 27, 2014 10:07PM
- IndustryWeek: Ebola Drug Maker Fujifilm to buy US Vaccine Manufaturer Kalon Biotheraputics AFP 10/27/2014
- TheHealthSite: Ebola in US: Expert tips to make your child aware about Ebola 10/27/2014 5:50PM
- NY1: A Messy Ebola Policy for the Governor October 27, 2014 9:13AM
- TPR: Ebola Team Trained at JBSA Cleared for Duty October 27, 2014 8:24AM (note unfortunate image provided by DoD illustrates men not covered to CDC's Ebola standards)
- Campaigns&Elections: Ebola Sparks Worry For Some Dallas Poll Workers October 27, 2014
- DominicanToday: Bales of used garments could spread Ebola, tetile-makers warn October 27, 2014 9:37AM
- Daijiworld: Only two people reamin in hospital after Spain Ebola scare October 27, 2014 7:05:48PM IST
- UKDailyMail: Five-year-old boy is being tested for Ebola at NY hospital after returning from family trip to West Africa 04:21 EST, 27 October 2014 Child was reportedly vomiting and had a 103-degree temperature
- NYPost: Manager claims tenant who bowled with Ebola doctor is under home quarantine October 27, 2014 5:47AM
- Fox&Friends: NY Governor Cuomo loosens Ebola quarantine restrictions after criticism October 27, 2014
- ValleyNewsLive: IBM Launches Humanitarian Initiatives to Help Contain Ebola Outbreak in Africa October 27, 2014
- IBM Partners with Airtel and Echo Mobile to Launch Ebola Containment Initiaties in Africa October 27, 2104 26 minutes ago
- ChinaDaily: China sends more relief to help stem Ebola October 27, 2014 16:17
- HealthCanal: Blood from Ebola Survivors tested as short-term treatment option October 27, 2014 1 hour ago
- TheLocalSpain: They treated us as scum: husband of Ebola nurse October 27, 2014 10:29 GMT +01:00 The husband of Spanish nursing assistant Teresa Romero who beat the Ebola virus has slammed the handling of the country's Ebola crisis as a "complete disaster", saying he now plans to take Madrid's health boss to court over comments made about him and his wife.
- LibertyNewsonline: Ebola Quarantine Nurse's Ties to CDC Scrubbed from Web; Was it a staged OP to invoke opposition to quarantines? 10/27/2014 12:09AM
- NewsAsia Australia suspends immigration from Ebola-hit nations October 27, 2014 16:28
- CBS: With states stepping in, can Obama control the US Ebola response? October 27, 2104 5:06AM
- WashingtonTimes: Ebola health worker quarantines pit politics against science Oct. 26, 2014
- ABCNews: NYC Ebola Patient 'Looks Better' After Plasma Treatment October 27, 2014 5:23AM EST
- TWCNews: NY1 Exclusive: Liberian President's Son Offers Unique Perspective on Ebola October 27, 2014 5:30AM
- AllAfrica: Liberia: UNICEF Develops Critical Ebola Data Flow October 27, 2014
- AllAfrica: Liberia: US Brings in More Materials for Ebola Fight October 27, 2014
- AllAfrica: Liberia: Finance Ministrers From Affected Ebola Region Want Aid Scale Up October 27, 2014
- AllAfrica: Liberia: Corruption Spreads Ebola! Cllr. Verdier Observes October 27, 2014
- AllAfrica: WestAfrica: 'Ebola Virus Epidemic in Africa Poised to Explode' October 26, 2014
- YahooFinance: Kaiser Permanente Calls For Highest Honor and Best Treatment for Volunteers Returning From Fighting Ebola in West Africa October 27, 2014 8 hours ago
- RIANovosti: US, WHO to bring experimental Ebola vaccine to Liberia October 27, 2014
- NYorkers learn hard Ebola Lessons from Dallas October 26, 2014 5:25AM
- Bloomberg: What does Médecins Sans Frontières Teach Its Doctors? October 24, 2014
- Yahoo: FACTBOX: Ebola cases in the US October 25, 2014
- MYSA: Pentagon Ebola medical team trains at BAMC October 24, 2014
- ScientificAmerican: Inside the 4 US biocontainment hospitals that are stopping Ebola [video] October 24, 2014
- Fox: WHO sending Ebola experts to Mali, 43 people monitored for virus October 24, 2014
- EPICInsurance: Protecting Those Who protect others: First Responders and Healthcare Workers Eligible for Never-Before-Offered Ebola Insurance Coverage Offered through Lloyds of London october 23, 2014 10:20AM EDT
- WTAE: Pennsylvania to monitor travelers from Ebola-striken area October 22,2014 4:37PM
- Yahoo/AFP: 'Active monitoring' for travelers from WAfrica to US : CDC October 22, 2014 1:19PM
posted on 10/27/2014 6:58:26 AM PDT
To: 2ndreconmarine; Fitzcarraldo; Covenantor; Mother Abigail; EBH; Dog Gone; ...
posted on 10/28/2014 12:38:30 AM PDT
by Smokin' Joe
(How often God must weep at humans' folly. Stand fast. God knows what He is doing.)
To: Smokin' Joe
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson