Thank you for sharing what you saw. We can learn from it.
Many of us, all over the country, have had family members, friends or neighbors go through nightmares with drug problems that started in various ways. We try to keep anything that they can hurt themselves or others with away from them and try to help them get free from the slavery of a drug. We hope and pray that they won’t continue in their addiction to become a dealer.
* Many addicts and dealers, on the other hand, are downright mean and proud of their meanness. They threaten or attack us for exposing their activities or trying to rescue someone from them.
* They try to kill us on the roadways, when they feel like having tantrums.
* They attack conservatives for politely exercising their right to free speech (MAGA).
* Their mothers falsely accuse conservatives to depose them from jobs and offices.
* They publicly disrespect their elders with phrases like “OK Boomer.”
* They hide their faces under hoods and often change from one bizarre grooming appearance to another when intending to commit crimes.
* They’re ruining our economy with their diversions of funds to drug abuse, their thefts and many other criminal activities.
* They’re overloading our medical and social services.
* They’re ruining the children through their injections of brainwashing into public education.
* They perpetrate maniacal hoaxes like the global warming hoax.
* They push to violate human rights with dangerous animals and out-of-control populations of diseased, feral animals (animal worship accompanied by misanthropy).
* They struggle to use government to violate our human rights as written in our Bill of Rights.
* They advocate for a coup to implement hard socialism in the U.S.A. while slandering and falsely prosecuting conservatives.
I think we’ve had enough. That list of anti-American offenses is not complete.
You said it man.
Each bullet point is true.
I don’t know a heavy drug user who is conservative.
I’m sure they exist, but I have never known any.
Well the coke users voted Republican. But that’s an expensive party drug so that would make sense. It’s what the lawyers and businessmen I picked up in the cab used.
And some businessmen I knew when I worked in Manhattan investment banks.
Make that MANY I knew.