Skip to comments.Bernie’s army in disarray
Posted on 05/21/2018 6:52:28 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
Bernie Sanders top operatives formed Our Revolution after he lost the 2016 primaries to keep his army organized and motivated and potentially prepare for another presidential run in 2020.
But an extensive review of the Sanders-inspired group depicts an organization in disarray operating primarily as a promotional vehicle for its leader and sometimes even snubbing candidates aligned with Sanders. Our Revolution has shown no ability to tip a major Democratic election in its favor despite possessing Sanders email list, the envy of the Democratic Party and can claim no major wins in 2018 as its own.
The result has left many Sanders supporters disillusioned, feeling that the group that was supposed to harness the senator's grass-roots movement is failing in its mission. The problems have also fueled doubts about Sanders organizational ability heading into 2020, even after his out-of-nowhere near-march to the nomination two years ago. Critics of the Vermont independent had been worried hed have a juggernaut-in-waiting to fuel a second presidential campaign, but that anxiety has faded after watching Our Revolution the past year and a half....
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...
Hillary did to Bernie what she thought she was going to do to Trump.
That's a feature, not a bug.
Well, you know, Bernie and disarray are no strangers.
Bernie’s revolution had to be the shortest in history.
The author of this Pollutico piece is one of Hitlery's familiars. Thanks 2ndDivisionVet.
“Live free or die” has taken on a different meaning in New Hampshire.
It wouldn't surprise me if we find out the FBI planted an informant in Bernie's campaign to "protect" him just like they did with President Trump.
Is it in the positive range?
Bernie Sanders voters just provide truth to the old saying “there is a sucker born every minute”.
Good grief, Bernie’s clearly overdoing it again with his bong and his LSD. How old is he, 107? LOL
Never forget that Bernie was a lazy doped-up slob for many many years as a young adult. He was actually kicked out of a hippie commune because he was lazy and not doing his fair share of the work. LMAO!!
How the hell does he captivate young people? It goes to show how stupid the younger generation is. I guess old white guys are only great if they are Socialist and offer all the free sh*t any one American idiot can want.
Feel the bern out.
not to worry, the Dems have a whole new crop of energetic, fresh-faced candidates who are FAR to the left of Bernie ... Bernie is old news ... and just old ...
“Live free or die has taken on a different meaning in New Hampshire.”
Bernie’s from Vermont.
No Worries!! Just call a meeting at one of his THREE homes to demonstrate how concerned he is about.... well.... Himself.
I used to think that the Bernie Voters come from the 40% of Democrats who Hillary said are Socialists, then I realized they probably come from the remaining 60% of Democrats who are full blown Communists.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.