So what do we do if they decide to show up in their Nazi uniforms and signs?
Get a mug shot.
start showing up wearing 1945 US Army Airborne uniforms
“So what do we do if they decide to show up in their Nazi uniforms and signs?”
Make a sign with word “Infiltrator” and an arrow. Point arrow at infiltrator. Make sure you get this on film and pass it around.
Tell them it’s actually a casting call for the latest Mel Brooks movie.
1. Try to make respectful contact.
2. Share your concern that their behavior might not be in the best interest of the movement. See how they respond.
3. Make signs with "NOT ONE OF US" and an arrow and walk beside them at an appropriate distance.
4. Recruit others around you by pointing and starting a chant: "In-Fil-TRAITOR, In-Fil-TRAITOR."
5. Come early and talk to senior law enforcement detailed to the demonstration. Introduce yourself. Thank them for being there. Explain that you intend to show a peaceful presense in support of a more Constitutional government. Ask if they have any information about problems you might run into. They may have more specific information than you do. Inform them that you are aware of groups who have announced intentions to infiltrate, and try to make us look bad before the press and the law. Tell them that you will be working to identify, isolate, and peacefully neutralize infiltrators. Ask how you can can work in cooperation with law officers on this. Thank them for their time.
6. Similarly, approach media persons and explain about expected infiltrators and their motives, share website addresses of known organizers of infiltrators. Caution them against falling for the possible manipulations of a few who don't represent our values.
7. Take pictures including license plates of the vehicles in which they leave.
If (5.) and (6.) aren't your strength, talk to event organizers about these possibilities.