Skip to comments.15 Facts That Even Obama's Biggest Supporters Should Be Able To Admit Are True
Posted on 05/19/2012 4:50:13 AM PDT by Kaslin
click here to read article
That is funny, but sad. Do they also realize that they spent lots of money for an ‘education’ under the Feds, only to find that home schooling might be much better???
The real problem that is our biggest hurdle to vault is that the nations liberal print, broadcast and educational/government media have committed to a plan of disinformation and obfuscation of these and other facts as to so completely confuse John and Jane Q. Public.
I found it unusual for this administration to select such an obscure business to punish with a special tax. How much tax revenue is that bringing in?
16. Not since WWII has the labor force shrunk until the Obama presidency, and continues to shrink 3.5 years later.
Another issue, there are shadow organizations popping up everywhere with conservative sounding names, that are really liberal fronts/PACS, spreading disinformation. There are so many so called “conservatives” running in state and US rep. primary elections around here and it is so hard to sort out who are the true conservatives. I don’t see one of them running as a “liberal” but I know that some of them are either liberal or RINO moderates. If I, who am somewhat interested and informed about politics, have a hard time sorting it out, how are the average John and Suzie Public citizen supposed to figure it out with the 15 mailings and 20 phone calls they get every day from all these so called conservative candidates? I think there are also some liberals who have infiltrated tea party orgnizations, too, which adds more confusion.
I found this organization when trying to research a local candidate that I was convinced was conservative, but then just got a mailing with some negative information from “Texans for Fiscal Accountability”. I’ve been trying to determine if the mailing and the organization behind it were the liars, or if my candidate did have some issues. I found this watchdog group called AgendaWise that claims to “out” some of these shadow PACS and organizations. How to tell if this “watchdog group” is actually on the up and up? http://www.agendawise.com/about/
And how many people would actually take the time to try to research all this on the internet? Or will some just vote for whoever sends them the most literature, or whoever has the most signs around town?
Liberal leftists know they can’t get elected (except in the most liberal of districts) by coming out and stating what they really stand for, so now they are trying to take power by lies and deception and confusion.
Satan truly is the Father of Lies and his servants are working over time this year. We all need to be praying for truth to come out on all candidates.
But he INHERITED it, damn it! It’s Bush’s fault. It’s the republican house’s fault. It’s Greece’s fault. It’s Japan’s earthquake fault.
Even though the author may want to use a base year of 2007 to emphasize the destruction wrought by the Democrat-controlled Congress, it makes the article weaker than it would have been if the percentage increase had been calculated starting from Obama's inauguration rather than from 2007.
I’d take #7 (ending NASA’s manned space program) off the list. The successor program to shuttle was not meeting it’s schedule and budget projections, and spending government money to send humans into orbit when automated and remotely operated systems can perform the mission essential functions cheaper and just as effectively.
I actually have no problems with ending NASA’s manned space program for the time being. Let the private sector spend some capital to send people into orbit until the government comes up with a mission that actually has a requirement to use humans in space-based missions again.
Who in the Senate did not vote for Obama’s budget?
I am sooooo sick of that word - underemployment. Working until you find the job you want is a great thing, working multiple jobs to pay your incredibly high student loan obligation is a great thing. But the implication is that there should be a job waiting on the other end of a 'women's studies' degree is a misnomer that really needs to be quashed.
I know I'm quibbling, but using liberal idealism is just plain wrong.
11) When he was running for President in 2008, Barack Obama pledged not to raise taxes on families making less than 250,000 dollars per year. He broke that promise with the tanning salon tax and with Obamacare, which raises almost 500 billion dollars in new taxes, a significant portion of which would be paid by people making less than 250,000 dollars per year.
Every family earning less than $250,000 a year had at least an $800 tax increase this year, by virtue of the end of the 'stimulus tax credit' - guess that economy is roaring along now so we didn't need it anymore. I know that's sideshow type stuff, but hey, why not beat the guy with his own stick? In addition, the vast majority of smokers earn less than $250,000 a year and were burdened by the increase in tobacco taxes on the federal level, in some cases raising prices by 400%. If you're going to talk about a salon tax, might as well talk about tobacco taxes.
13) In February of this year, the federal government had a 229 billion dollar deficit. That was the largest deficit in the history of the United States.
And before you blame Bush for this deficit, Senator Obama voted for the budget that the US was operating under when he took office as president. That budget had a two trillion dollar deficit targetted for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. As president, he exceeded that target in less than a year.
Exactly, that arrogant, lazy lying pos occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has only himself and his fellow rats to blame
How I worded this article for my lefty Facebook friends(mostly relatives):
10 lies the angry GOP is spreading about Obama:
1) The percentage of unemployed workers who’ve been out of a job for more than a year is over 30%.
( Bush’s fault-it’s ALWAYS his fault)
2) The country has had the longest streak of +8% unemployment since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and counting.
( greedy rich republicans fault)
3) In 2011 under Barack Obama, nearly one out of every seven Americans was on food stamps. That’s a 70 percent increase from 2007.
( Rich democrats WILLINGLY spread their wealth—rich republicans REFUSE to spread wealth around fairly)
4) Fifty percent of new college graduates are underemployed or unemployed.
( angry corporate America’s fault-they want Obama to fail so they don’t hire)
5) U.S. home ownership is at a decade long low. So is the number of Americans who say their home is worth more than they paid for it. Home prices are the lowest they’ve been since 2002.
(rich republicans own all the banks—there are NO Democrat supporters on the boards of Chase, Wells Fargo, BOFA..etc)
6) Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had raised more money from Wall Street than any President in history. He has also raised more money from Wall Street than all of the GOP presidential contenders combined in this election cycle.
( propaganda from faux news,MSNBC truthfully states that ALL of Wall $treet is GOP dominated )
7) Under Barack Obama’s leadership, the last time Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats passed a budget was April 9, 2009.
( untruths from extreme right wing radio, Limbaugh lies, NPR is accurate)
8) When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per gallon. Today gas is $3.72 per gallon. (greedy republican owned oil companies fault—Democrats DO NOT own oil stocks)
9) In February of this year, the federal government had a 229 billion dollar deficit. That was the largest deficit in the history of the United States. ( Reaganomics fault—the 70’s were a period of explosive economic growth until RR ran deficits and caused a horrible 80’s economy) )
10) Barack Obama added more to the debt in just 38 months than George Bush did in two full terms as President. ( when Democrats overspend= investment in society/ when the GOP overspend=kickbacks to GE, Hollywood and other rich GOP organizations)
NOTHING is ever the Democrats fault!!
As much as most of us on FR dislike Mittens, he (or his campaign) should read FR to get some ad ideas.
Got any more change for us Obama? We don’t.
I don’t think that ending NASA’s manned space program is a bad thing. Heck, Space X, a private company, just sent a rocket to the ISS. Let private business fool with space, it’s too expensive when the government does it.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.