Skip to comments.Third Doctor Says Jahi McMath is Not Brain Dead, Family Wants Death Certificate Revoked
Posted on 02/16/2015 8:41:02 AM PST by wagglebee
click here to read article
Then please explain why board-certified neurologists who know far more about this than you disagree?
1. She can move her feet when asked -- impossible if someone is "brain dead"
2. Menarche occurred in her condition -- sexual maturation doesn't continue if someone is "brain dead"
3. The structure of her brain, in particular her cerebral cortex hasn't liquefied after a year -- impossible in someone who is "brain dead"
Ive seen photos of her and her feet are bloated and discolored and if you look at her face you can tell that she is deceased. She has no life left in her.
You are a LIAR.
The family HAS NOT released any pictures of her in the hospital. ANY photos showing her hospitalized would have been distributed ILLEGALLY.
Either you have been shown a picture of a corpse in a hospital (you would be unable to see feet in a normal hospital photo) that IS NOT Jahi or you are LYING.
Either way, your agenda is clear and you do not belong on a pro-life forum.
Where did you come up with that? I’ve tried a couple search engines, and can’t find any reference to a nurse quitting, or of Jahi’s body decomposing. So, where did you get that from?
I know that, but FReeper courtesy demands I give him the opportunity to provide a link before I call him a filthy liar.
The clock is running.
Well, the Grand Inquisitor isn't all that courteous with trolls.
I wish this one would hurry up and step up to the plate. My tap cleats are getting rusty.
The silence is deafening, PBF......
Me too, I haven't conducted a thorough inquisition in weeks.
I wouldn’t come back here, if I was hit with post#21 either : )
Here's the thing, you have three types of trolls (retreads don't count, they're more pests than trolls):
1. Traditional troll: They know that they're trolls and enjoy being trolls. They will continue to engage until stopped and oftentimes want to be zotted to gain credibility on the anti-FReeper cesspools. This type of troll will ALWAYS come back.
2. Concern troll: This is the troll who claims to be on your side, but expresses "concern" that the position will be seen as too "extreme" by the general public. They will say things like, "I am just as pro-life as you are, but I'm 'concerned' that we'll lose the female vote if we don't let women kill babies." This breed of troll will typically engage until they sense that they're being exposed and then will back off. There are A LOT of concern trolls on FR and many of them have been here a decade or more. They believe that "Gresham's Law" is somehow valid and that the false "Reagan's 11th Commandment" can be used to justify their positions.
3. Drive-by troll: They will post random statements often with completely fabricated "facts" and then refuse to engage. These trolls can operate for years because they know that most FReepers will not remember that they are trolls because they don't engage after their trollish posts; therefore, it's a good idea to keep a regularly-updated list of drive-by trolls. Free Republic also has a lot of longtime and deeply-embedded drive-by trolls.
Now, back to what I wrote in post #21, an HONEST FReeper would realize that they had made a mistake, come back to the thread and apologize for their misunderstanding. However, I have NEVER seen this happen on a pro-life thread (or any social conservative topic for that matter), anyone posting in favor of abortion or euthanasia knows EXACTLY what side they're taking and why.
I’m surprised that there’s been no response.
You can hurl insults all you want but the truth is that she is dead. D-E-A-D.
I am not a he. I am a she.
The only ones who have an agenda are the girl’s mother and her scumbag lawyer.
Where did you come up with that? Ive tried a couple search engines, and cant find any reference to a nurse quitting, or of Jahis body decomposing. So, where did you get that from? When did this happen? How long ago? What was the name of the nurse? Who reported this? Was it posted on the Internet? Was it printed in a newspaper or magazine? Was it broadcast on television? Where can I find a reference to this?
You seem to be confused.
Anyway, please answer the question. Where can one find corroboration of your claim?
The poor girl is dead and decomposing. I would post photos but I do not know how. They are on Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc. All the evidence points to death and decomposition.
I have zero joy or glee or whatever you wish to call it. Everything I have read or found points to an immoral mother AND lawyer who are making a mint off Jahi’s death. She has been buying expensive shoes, purses and dining at expensive restaurants. The evidence is all over the place.
My heart breaks for Jahi. No one is stepping in to remove her and have her laid to rest.
I am looking because I don’t remember where I read it.
Now please stop treating me like I’m a f**king murderer. I’m not the bad guy here.
There are no illegal photos because the girl’s mother has been taking pics of her obviously dead daughter and posting them on Instagram.
I’m sorry but Jahi is dead. She is not comatose. Her body is decomposing and if you look it up you’ll see for yourself. If I could post photos of her I would but I haven’t learned how to do that.
Look up Dr. Heidi Flori and her report on Jahi’s condition. It is not pretty. She has been ‘defecating’ the remnants of her intestines. They are sloughing off and out of her anus. That’s just one thing of many.
She cannot move her feet when asked. Those movements are common in people who are dead. I believe it’s called the Lazarus effect.
It’s real easy. At the bottom of my profile page, I have a list of common HTML codes. Copy the one for posting pictures, paste it into your comment, and insert the URL of the photo where indicated.
If you want something even easier, just copy the URL of the photo, and paste it into a comment. It won’t show the image, but we can click on the link to go view the image.
Don’t forget to provide a link to your source of information about Jahi’s nurse quitting her job because Jahi’s dead body smelled bad.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.