Skip to comments.Rand Paul unleashes on the White House after it dubbed Trump 'disqualified'
Posted on 12/11/2015 12:07:16 AM PST by GOPAreDemProgressives
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul unleashed on the White House Wednesday after press secretary Josh Earnest suggested Republican front-runner Donald Trump disqualified himself from the 2016 horse race for suggesting the U.S. should temporarily block Muslims from entry.
Today I would like to put a mirror in front of the Obama White House and show them the top ten things that make HIM unqualified: Dr. Rand Paul (@RandPaul) December 9, 2015
Here are the 10 reasons the Kentucky senator and White House hopeful cited:
1. "Tried to take over 1/6 of the economy in Obamacare, wrecked the system and hurt patients and taxpayers."
2. "Thinks an executive order is legislation and how you make law."
3. "Fought an undeclared, unconstitutional war in Libya, turned it into Jihadist wonderland."
4. "Fighting an undeclared, unconstitutional war in Syria, [and] trying to put ISIS in Damascus."
5. "Signed into law the indefinite detention of American citizens." (Paul is referring to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) signed by Obama in 2011, which earned heavy criticism from groups like the American Civil Liberties Union).
6. "His copy of the bill of rights obviously goes from 1 to 3, skipping the 2nd amendment."
7. [A federal appeals] Court ruled his NSA spying on every American was illegal."
8. "He has added more debt than anyone in history."
9. "Appointed an attorney general who thinks speech against Muslims is a bigger threat than terrorism."
10. "[Environmental Protection Agency] rules by executive FIAT trying to kill an entire American industry and way of life (coal)."
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...
Well, well, well...............that’s interesting; to say the least.
Paul might have done better if he had been saying stuff like this all along.
Not bad. Rand does get it on many things.
The worm turns....
Rand has reversed course and has been fairly decent about Trump lately. He sure went down the tubes when he tried the opposite technique. Maybe he’ll go up a few percentage points if he plays nice. He’s got some ulterior motive here, switching gears midstream.
8. “He has added more debt thanAnyone in history”
Actually, it’s: He has added more debt than every president in history. Combined
Rand Paul would make a good Treas. Sec in Trump's cabinet.
He had to go bash Trump and ruin that diatribe.
He used to say this kind of stuff all the time before he was running. He was staunchly pro-life and a bear on the 2nd Amendment. Then he started pandering, half-stepping and worst of all for campaigning he got all bristly and offended whenever someone asked him a tough question or acted like a talking head and interrupted him.
He has no chance to be the nominee but he can help defeat the Dem with his blistering critiques.
"Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul unleashed on the White House Wednesday after press secretary Josh Earnest suggested Republican front-runner Donald Trump disqualified himself from the 2016 horse race for suggesting the U.S. should temporarily block Muslims from entry.
"What he said is disqualifying. And any Republican who's too fearful of the Republican base to admit it has no business serving as president either," Earnest told reporters during a press briefing Tuesday."
Rand is bashing Obama, not Trump.
Good for him.
11. Is not an American
12. Commits three acts of treason a day.
No real American eats dogs and grasshoppers.
Everyone should see this.
Of course he does. LOL
True, and it’s still rising. :-(
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.