Skip to comments.California Sodomite Assemblyman Attempts to Bully 21 States into Embracing Sodomite Agenda
Posted on 03/07/2016 3:57:39 AM PST by HomerBohn
Californias sodomite assemblyman Evan Low (D-Silicon Valley) has introduced a bill that would limit traveling of state employees to states that recognize the protections of the First Amendment and have backed that up with religious liberty laws to protect Americans who disagree with the criminal behavior of sodomites.
Along with Assembly Bill 1887, which was introduced by Low in mid-February, he has also introduced a package of bills at punishing state employees that would travel on official business to states that protect religious liberty.
Im proud to be a voice for the LGBT community throughout the state and in the country, Low said on his website. The Golden State has always been a leader in protecting civil rights and preventing discrimination. Our zero-tolerance policy says there is no room for discrimination of any kind in California, and will certainly not be tolerated beyond our borders.
Right, except for protecting the rights of Christians and others who deem sodomy as not only sinful but criminal. Mr. Low is like other politically correct communists who want to silence dissent and not follow the law. The First Amendment clearly recognizes the right to discriminate when it speaks of peacefully assembling. We all do it. We choose with whom we will gather with, whether that is in a peaceful protest, church, our homes, and even who we will decide to engage in business practices. There is nothing criminal about that. Yet, Low is all for criminalizing those who are opposed to sodomy, but he discriminates against them by doing so. Hello pot? This is kettle.
Existing law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, ethnic group identification, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, color, genetic information, or disability under any state program or activity, the bill reads, which is in direct violation of the First Amendment. Existing law provides for officers and employees of the state, when away from their headquarters for state business, to receive travel expenses.
This bill would prohibit state-funded or state-sponsored travel to any state with a law in effect that sanctions or requires discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, subject to specified exceptions, the bill adds.
Low also introduced AB1888. This bill would remove financial aid to private colleges and universities, especially religious ones, which are not friendly to sodomites.
AB 1888 would require all institutions receiving CalGrant dollars to certify to the California Student Aid Commission that they do not discriminate on the basis of, among other things, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, according to a press release on his website. These institutions would also be prohibited from seeking a Title IX waiver from the U.S. Department of Education as a condition of receiving state funds.
WND reports on the fact that Low didnt think his legislation through before introducing it.
WND contacted his staff Thursday and was told that the bill is in the process of being rewritten to accommodate some powerful state officials who have complained that it would prevent them from traveling out of state to conduct necessary business.
The athletic teams in the University of California system, for instance, including the powerhouse football teams like UCLA and USC that rake in millions in profits for the university system, would not be allowed to travel to Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Texas, Virginia and the rest of the 21 states that have religious liberty laws on the books.
Would they have to forfeit those games to their opponents?
Were addressing this issue right now, because were getting calls right now from different entities that travel outside the state, said Melissa Apuya, a legislative aide for Low. The intent of the bill was to ban employee travel but (as written) it could affect even those at the constitutional level that travel. The insurance commissioner, for example, who travels to different states to attend conferences. So were talking now to our staff and our legal counsel to figure out what changes may be needed.
Several people are speaking out against the bill though.
AB 1887 is hypocritical, elitist and out of step with our First Freedom, religious liberty, Brad Dacus, president of the Pacific Justice Institute, said in a statement. While we all would like to see less wasteful travel at taxpayer expenseparticularly by members of the Legislaturethis is not the way to do it.
Carl Gallups, author of Be Thou Prepared: Equipping the Church for Persecution and Times of Trouble said, I really do not think that Mr. Evan Low thought this matter through before submitting this knee-jerk legislation. It is certainly bound to be fraught with all sorts of legal loop-holes and workarounds. I cant imagine California attempting to conduct its normal affairs of state in cooperation with the rest of the nation, while being hamstrung with such an absurd piece of legislation.
Of course, Low didnt think it through. Hes an open sodomite! Sodomites have a mental illness (Romans 1: 18ff) because they have been given over to a reprobate mind by God to dishonor their bodies!
I predicted they would simply use the legal travesty as a foundation from which to continually launch one insane and perverted agenda after another, he added. Mr. Lows proposed legislation is a shining example of that prediction coming to pass.
In effect, Mr. Low is hell-bent on requiring that every religious institution in America, especially educational institutions, bow their knee to the biblically defined perversion of homosexual marriage, Gallups concluded. Not only must we tolerate it, legally acknowledge it, and finance it through our tax dollars we now must be forced to submit to its entire agenda. What happened to the tolerance and diversity celebration that the gay community claimed to represent?
Gallups doesnt believe that states will bow to the bullying tactics of another state.
Lets hope not. At least some states are wising up and legislators are once again seeking to rebuild the foundations by recognizing sodomy as a crime. Michigan is the latest state to seek to list sodomy as a felony with harsh punishment.
The pendulum will eventually swing back to normal and perverts will once again be put in their place at the bottom of society . When that happens, it will be time to come up with a "final solution" for homosexuals that will save children from being preyed upon.
Heck, I don't even violate their airspace any more.
And maybe we dent want his type coming to our state anyway?
The thing about evil is it is always insatiable. Moderation is not an option.
Like fire, it has to continue to consume or it burns out.
Homosexuality and abortion. Either they force the entire world to embrace it or it is vanquished.
Movement restrictions. The marxists are branching out :(
Stop the tax dollars going to Hollyweird then, silly person.
Hollywood has a blacklist of known conservatives. Or is that not discrimination of "any" kind.
Except that communist can be incredible prudes.
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
“a bill that would limit traveling of state employees to states that recognize the protections of the First Amendment”
Not a bad idea. California should do all it can to keep it’s
own perverts at home.
He is a filthy homosexual degenerate. Other states should pass a law forbidding any of their state employees from doing business in California. This can go both ways.
Homosexuals adopt children to have sex with them. People eventually will put an end to this.
Hey Evan Low....just consider us, “Sanctuary States”, okay?
Homosexuality is natures (Gods) way of saying:
“Do not reproduce, you have nothing to contribute to the
human gene pool”.
“Hey Evan Low....just consider us, Sanctuary States, okay?”
Sanctuary States= real America.
Which states are the other 15?
Article lists 6, among which is Texas.
Low blow, eh?
Didn't you people learn ANYTHING
from the smoke of SODOM?
It’s always amazing to me how here in California, the Left Wing creates so much discrimination and anti-diversity. There is one agenda: Accept us or be banned, damned, and punished. They might as well be Fascists. Oh, wait, they are
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.