Here’s a list explaining why Cruz has lost support:
Cruz supporters exited in stages, heres what I remember-
1) Realization that Ted is Canadian born and not Texan by birth -ineligible
2) Cruzs lack of support for 1st Amdm. after rioting Chicago BLM thugs
3) Teds New York values comment felt far beyond the state of NY
4) Teds defeat in The South & key battleground states- unelectable
5) Release of Melanias modeling photo followed by a flimsy denial
6) Enquirer expose led to discovery: Amanda Carpenters exit timed w. 500K transfer to Fiorino PAC. Circumstantial tweets lending plausibility to the NE allegations.
7) Championing of Ted-victories in states holding voterless elections.
8) Trumps yuge NY win knocking Ted out for a clean win.
9) Gloating over delegates poached from Trump winnings
10) Teds posturing with media growing worse: BECK, Levine, Rush
So why are you harping on Cruz? Does he even stand a chance? Bored or paid by the post?
Also, Cruz’s twisting Trump’s promise that no one would die in the streets for lack of healthcare, into “Donald Trump supports single-payer, socialized healthcare for all Americans.”
When I liked both teddy and Trump, teddy began to sour on me when Trump called for a freeze on Muslim immigration while teddy remained silent for a day, I’m guessing because his team had to test a message that would please both his existing and future deep-pocketed donors (can someone say Saudi Prince?).
To me, teddy revealed himself to be a calculating politician during this incident.