Skip to comments.‘Overdose!’ Obama Crony Janet Napolitano Hospitalized After Drug Blackout
Posted on 02/16/2017 11:13:45 AM PST by Bodleian_Girl
Former Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was hospitalized after a near-fatal accidental overdose of cancer medication, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
The University of California previously announced that 59-year-old, who has been serving as President, was hospitalized Jan. 18. Citing her privacy, the UC refused to reveal any details about the terrifying event, which occurred at the schools Presidents House in Alameda, CA., and called it a complication of her cancer battle.
But a Radar investigation can reveal that Napolitano was unconscious for hours before a staffer discovered her body and that an accidental overdose of her cancer medications was the culprit.
(Excerpt) Read more at radaronline.com ...
Cancer medication overdose?
How many lines, I wonder...
And they also removed the pillow from over her face.
I wonder if she wonders at the irony of getting cancers in organs she never wanted to have.
Do we have some doctors in the house? Does the media version make any sense—or is something else happening here?
Being a Clinton crony can be damaging to one’s health.
She was never the cutest one in the Hillary’s Hellions club, that’s for sure.
It’s Radar Online. So about all I can attest to for sure is that something happened.
It’s just cute how they are calling opiods “cancer medications.”
Sounds more like attempted suicide........understandable............
Yep, that is kind of a existential kick in the ass.
Sounds more like too many Roxys.
And her medications are working as well as they ever have.
her system WORKED.
Could be that she’s on prescription opiate meds for pain. The body adjusts requiring higher and higher doses for relief, but could have been a combo as you suggest.
She fought the cancer pretty hard though, so I personally would tend to think it wasn’t a suicide attempt.
That’s what I suspect.
Pity someone didn’t have the presence of mind to quickly forge a “do not resuscitate” order.
If it was “pain” medication that would presumably be some narcotic or opioid, not the anti-cancer agents per se.
If she really was foolish enough to combine with alcohol (alluded to in the article as a mere “sip of wine”) then that is stooopid. Probably a lot more than a “sip”....
But to be so knocked out as to be unreponsive AFTER 13 hours (according to the article) certainly suggests she took too damned much of something powerful.
I dealt with some serious pain meds during my cancer period, but I wasn’t stupid enough to combine them with alcohol.
Seriously, you bleeped that? I’ve seen far worse slide. I will abide by the decision, though.
My brother-in-law is going through this right now. Painful as hell. The docs have basically said there’s nothing more they can do, and sent him home to die, so suicide is very possible under that situation................
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.