Skip to comments.20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes
Posted on 06/15/2017 12:45:01 AM PDT by Kaslin
After Republican Rep. Steve Scalise was shot yesterday, many liberals on twitter CELEBRATED and said things like,
The Only Good Fascist is a Dead One.
Thats a Shame but babies blown to bits at Sandy Hook was worse and Scalise takes money from the @NRA
If the shooter has a serious health condition then is taking potshots at the GOP leadership considered self defense?
If KKK support Steve Scalise dies, the shooter deserves a holiday, true leadership. Now the trumps, kush, & miller need to be transitioned.
Is it any wonder? The most prominent liberals in America regularly accuse conservatives of being racist, sexist, Nazis, fascists who want children to die and are killing the planet and ruining the environment all because of their hate of the poor and minorities. Liberals today aim a nastier stream of propaganda at Republicans than America did at the Nazis; so is it any wonder that some people take the next logical step and become violent?
Meanwhile, you have plays, rap videos and prominent liberals glorifying the murder of the President, liberals applauding unrepentant terrorists like Bill Ayers, all while cops at left-wing universities stand back and allow violent students to riot, threaten and disrupt conservative speakers. Were moving fast towards a point where clashes between armed gangs of thugs on both sides will leave people dead because liberals believe conservatives arent human beings and thus, dont deserve the same protection under the law.
Im not going to blame Bernie Sanders for the shooter who supported him or say that liberals and Democrats should be held personally responsible for it. The only person responsible for what the shooter did was the shooter. However, this sort of political violence is doomed to grow ever more common and bloodier unless liberal Democrats start changing the sort of rhetoric they engage in on a regular basis. Rhetoric like this…
1) "Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead... or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone." -- Montel Williams
2) F*ck that dude. Ill smack that f*ckers comb-over right off his f*cking scalp. Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, Id punch him in his f*cking face. And thats not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Dont let me anywhere within a block. Rapper Everlast on Donald Trump
3) I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldnt be dying needlessly tomorrow….Im just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. Thats a fact. — Bill Maher
4) I know how the tea party people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their Obama Plan White Slavery signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads. — The Washington Posts Courtland Milloy
5) F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead. — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.
6) Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, weve been watching intifada in Palestine, weve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? How come we dont have an intifada in this country? Because it seem[s] to me, that we are comfortable in where we are, watching CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, and all these mainstream… giving us a window to the world while the world is being managed from Washington, from New York, from every other place in here in San Francisco: Chevron, Bechtel, [Carlyle?] Group, Halliburton; every one of those lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving individuals are in our country and were sitting here and watching the world pass by, people being bombed, and its about time that we have an intifada in this country that change[s] fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every Theyre gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you havent seen radicalism yet. U.C. Berkeley Lecturer Hatem Bazian fires up the crowd at an anti-war rally by calling for an American intifada
7) "That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks." -- Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa
8) ..And then theres Rumsfeld who said of Iraq We have our good days and our bad days. We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say This is one of our bad days and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch. — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club
9) Republicans dont believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who dont give a hoot about human beings, either cant or wont. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm. — The Village Voices Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places
10) But the victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death cant change that. But in the U.S., we dont die for speaking our minds. Or were not supposed to anyway. Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy, who posted that it would be Freaking Awesome if hateful Ann Coulter was named head of Homeland Security. — Linda Stasi, New York Daily News,on a victim murdered in the San Bernadino terrorist attack
11) Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams. — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)
12) If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom! — Democratic Talk Radios Stephen Crockett
13) May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases. — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter
15) I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual. — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke
16) But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early 30s, late 20s, early 30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day. — Mike Malloy
17) "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege." -- Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence
18) I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead! — Dan Savage
19) Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headf*cked by a big veiny, ashy, black d*ck then be locked in a cupboard. — Azealia Banks advocates raping Sarah Palin over a fake news story
20) Yes, Im angry. Yes, Im outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this wont change anything." -- Madonna
We do not need gun control, we need democrat control.
What we need is for the Secret Service to arrest these fools and then have Sessions prosecute them, if he does not chicken out and recuse himself.
I agree, however there is that Freedom of Speech thing .
You said it.
I think we should call them what thry are now: extremists and terrorists.
...”I agree, however there is that Freedom of Speech thing.”...
When did freedom of speech grow to include words of incitement to violence and murder? I do not recall this happening ever before in a public way in this country. This is an attempted coup and it is revolution if allowed to stand. The thugs want to take over and it must not happen. If this grows or if this President or those around him are in the least harmed, Civil War will break out. People are very angry at the media which has incited this. They need to be sued for every article and misleading headline from their publications and for every false word out of their mouths on TV. There is little real solid news anymore. There is only some kind of panel to gossip and “imagine” the news. There are good men and women out here who know what is going on because it is so far from intelligence and integrity that it is stunning. Insane children or people who never grew up, are running the country, and they do not live in the WH.
In the past, I would have thought that the powers that be, really didn't seem to get too concerned about the violence out there in the trenches, because they thought they were insulated from it all.
It will be interesting to see, if this physical attack on Republican lawmakers, will cause some of them to have a come to Jesus moment, and realize they are as vulnerable as the rest of us. It's possible that not a dang one of them took this stuff seriously till now.
Are these attacks going to get better or worse? My guess is, worse. I thought we were going to have a civil war back in the 70s. Unfortunately, I still think we are going to have one.
Let's recall what Freedom of Speech, an idea in Common Law that goes back to the Greeks, is actually intended to protect: philosophical and political opinion. Incitement to riot, threats of personal violence, and pornography have never been covered by Free Speech protections at any time in history, anywhere. That is, not until the Warren Court grabbed hold of our Constitution and started writing Marxist twaddle into the margins.
It is through those marginal scribblings that 20th-century Progressive lawyers asserted, turning the document upside-down to read it better, that the Bill of Rights is not a safeguard against Federal overreach, but its enabler. Those scribblings alone have been the pretext for Federal-level fascists to rewrite State and local laws to conform to their socialist dream. They would have us believe that the Magna Carta was written to protect King John from the English people.
Justified by nothing more profound or logical than "because black slavery 200 years ago," the Critical Legal Studies nerds, like a million little spiders, have been tying up American freedoms in webs of contradiction--enslaving an entire nation and its heirs, Black, White, and None of the Above.
What we need is just the Constitution and its first 10 Amendments, as intended. And a can of Raid.
Trump is Very Guilty of ‘Rat Obstruction.....
RAID is not strong enough nor designed to rid a town of ‘Rats...
Gun sales will be going up.
Without a rifle you are nothing, worthless, you are waiting for death, any minute, any second. WWII resistance fighter Aron Bielski. (As quoted in Defiance: The Bielski Partisans, by Nechama Tec)
Conveying a threat is not considered First Amendment rights. Threats are called assault and therefore punishable by law, putting a conveyed threat in the third person should not be a disqualifier for liable or other suits as deemed appropriate through legal methodology.
When Iran decided to use its nukes against Israel, never forget who is to blame. Obama!
Can anyone imagine what would have happened if any of this rabid rhetoric had been directed at the Magic Negro and his minions?
guns don’t kill people democrats do.
its interesting how concerned in the past Democrats were about republicans encouraging violence but when republicans talk about the meanness and the nastiness with in some of the democratic party we are lectured about free speech and there is a refusal to acknowledge there is even a problem on there side.
Would anyone have defended “freedom of speech” if those comments were made about the Kenyan Pirate or Hillary?
Of course not; any criticism or questioning of them was shut down with allegations of racism and sexism.
Radical left wing terrorist extremists.
Given what a waste of oxygen he is, it would be surprising if anything had happened to Obama, due to four things:
1.) Murder is against God’s Law
2.) Murder is against Civil Law
3.) Nobody wanted to see schools, towns, ships, streets, colleges etc. named after that scummy marxist for the rest of our lives.
4.) Unlike liberals, conservatives exercise self control.
They are not patriots. Their mission is to promote hatred and tear the country apart every day.