Skip to comments.Trump administration rescinding rules for oil, gas drilling
Posted on 12/28/2017 4:36:53 PM PST by Olog-hai
President Donald Trumps administration is rescinding proposed rules for hydraulic fracturing and other oil- and gas-drilling practices on government lands.
The U.S. Department of the Interior announced Thursday the rescission would take effect Friday.
The rules developed under President Barack Obama would have applied to drilling on federal lands located mainly in the West. They were set to take effect in 2015 but a judge in Wyoming sided with petroleum industry groups and blocked them at the last minute.
(Excerpt) Read more at hosted.ap.org ...
Good grief. MORE winning ?!
Every day is Christmas with Trump
I can hear Mr Man Bear Pig cry from her !
Trump , Trump, TRUMP!
WINNING... Weez haz its
1. The establishment politicians, both dems and republicans, would not do these things Trump is doing for us.
2. All that Trump has accomplished the media will not report.
3. I hear some talking heads say Trump is tooting his own horn and seemingly getting by with it.
4. The reason Trump is “tooting his own horn”... the media is silent on all the good he is doing.. and he has every right to tell everyone what he is accomplishing.
5. And the reason Trump is “getting by with it”... President Trump is doing it for us, the people.. and not for himself. The establishment do things for $$ or to get favors in return or worse... Trump does not do any of what he does for Trump.. He is busy working and keeping his word... for us!
When they think he is boasting ... we know him... we know it’s the promises he said he’d keep... for us!
Compare mcconnell .. to our President.. or compare any of the old guard politician to our President. Trump is giving .. and working long hours, doing exactly what he said he’d do.. (imagine that!!) making American great again!!
Take that, Barry Soetoro from Kenya.
On a better note. The Oil and Gas companies have some idea how much is on Fed land. AND ITS A LOT!
The Feds control about 1/2 of this nations lands. So, go figure how much is there.
And that land was supposed to be managed under a trust for the public.
Let the bidding begin!
Sarah palin was picked by the wrong person to run for vice-president.
President Trump would have welcomed her as his nominee for vice-president, and now, both Trump and Sarah would be shouting from 1600 Pennsylvania avenue: “Drill, baby, drill!”.
Think about this...
If everything that Trump is doing is good for the country...
And he is mostly undoing the Obama EOs and legacy...
It just means that what Obama was doing, was simply attempting to destroy the country.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.