Skip to comments.Former US Ambassador Shapiro admits there is no chance for peace between Israel and the PA
Posted on 03/14/2018 5:09:05 PM PDT by Eleutheria5
Dan Shapiro, who the US ambassador to Israel during President Obama's term, estimated in an interview with Kol Rama radio that there is no chance for peace between Israel and the Palestinian Authority at present time.
"The administration is full of problems, and Netanyahu is busy with investigations, and I do not see it happening," Shapiro said....
(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...
Love all those excuses.
There will be no peace because Islam.
Imagine trying to make peace with Charles Manson back when he was above room temperature.
I doubt anyone in the Likud will accept the only internationally recognized borders as per UNR 181; until the Likud recognizes those boundries its pointeless to even try
I’m no diplomat and I could have told you that.
“two states for two peoples”. A ridiculous, racist doctrine, that nobody would think of doing anywhere else. Shall we partition America into Whitelandia and Brohomia? How about Canada in Frenchia and Anglia? And then there are those poor, oppressed Ruthenians in Poland. And what’s wrong with Catalan separating from Spain? Give the Basques their own state while your at it. And the Kurds, too. Partition Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran and even a smidgen of Russia (they won’t mind—oh, no!) and let’s have us a Greater Kurdistan! Hypocritical bass turds.
There will be peace, when Jesus puts his boot where the sun don’t shine!
there is no peace possible with the Abbas/PLO/pA/Fatah terrorist murder gang, or Hamas, or Hezballah, and anyone who says otherwise is either seriously deluded or working for the enemy
all the terrorist murderers want to do is kill the Christians and Jews, period, by any and all possible ruses, fake treaties, bombs, knives, you name it
they all need to be eliminated before any peace can become possible
Thats fine. So dont include them. Theyre squatting on foreign land anyway. Sooner they leave the better.
It’s about time someone stated, unequivocally, that manifest truth.
If the Israelis had done what Obama wanted - to commit suicide, there would have been peace. That was his plan! And the Israelis screwed his legacy by not succumbing to the Emperor’s order.
I bet there’s war by Tisha B’Av this year.
That graphic also applies to the U.S. Commies who want to kill off the Patriots.
"The Bible tells me so"
So there would be a peace agreement if only Donald Trump wasn’t president?
If Trump is the problem as he suggests, why didn’t they just go ahead and get the peace agreement in place during the 8 years of the Obama reign?
No chance of peace?
Because the Trump administration has "problems" as does Netanyahu.
Amongst the possible barriers to peace the unmentioned by the learned Ambassador, the fact that the "palestinians", whatever they are, and their "authority", whatever that is, are a bit divided. As in about 60% of their territory and population is run by a "former" (formered by Oslo, like Arafat and many others" in the 14th year of his 4 year term of leadership. Hardly able to negotiate an agreement anyone would consider binding. I wouldn't. The other 40% run by a designated terror group. But the problem is Trump and Netanyahu. GWB before than. Israel always. The Democrat disease.
No chance if Obama was president. We will see what Trump can do.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.