Skip to comments.Lib Study: Illegals miss court dates due to confusion, mental illness, bad bus service
Posted on 07/12/2018 11:51:11 AM PDT by SeekAndFind
About 70% of illegal aliens who claim asylum never bother to show up for their court cases. They simply disappear "into the shadows" once they are released into the population. And no wonder, given that courts have found 80% of asylum cases to be bogus to begin with.
It appears that illegals are cynically gaming our immigration system to get a foot in the door, make a false asylum claim, and then disappear into the interior of the country. But liberals can't have people thinking that, so they have produced a "study" explaining why illegal aliens don't show up for their court dates. Guess what: it's never their fault!
The "study" gives a variety of reasons to explain the absence of illegal aliens.
1. The immigration court is at fault. The immigration court never told the illegals to show up! Or it sent the illegals notices with the wrong court dates! Why can't our immigration courts be as conscientious as illegal aliens?
2. Some illegal aliens are mentally ill. Karen, an illegal alien from Honduras, gave birth to an anchor baby soon after she arrived in America and promptly got post-partum depression. She was so depressed that she missed her court date!
3. Some illegal aliens are so learning disabled that they can't read a court summons! We learn the story of Zoe, an illegal alien from El Salvador who has "undiagnosed dyslexia." Because of her handicap, she couldn't read the court summons, so she wasn't to blame for missing her court date!
4. Some illegals move to new locations and refuse to attend court hearings near where they originally lived. We are told the story of Julia, an illegal alien who moved from California to Virginia but didn't provide proof that she now resided in Virginia.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
So they are sending their mentally ill here?
By all means, let’s import tens of millions more.
Did the burro eat their paperwork?
That headline reads like the responding Democrats in the Strzok interrogation today. Stupid.
Instead of yearning to be free, 50-70% of illegal immigrants yearn for the free stuff.
No problem. Pay the clerk $250.00 on your way out. Now, lets address the issue on the court docket for today.
Sounds like the excuses of most welfare recipients as well.
John Belushi. Blues brothers. Explaining to Carrie Fisher character why he missed the wedding.
That’s what this reminds me of. And, of course, he finishes the whole litany of excuses by yelling, “IT’S NOT MY FAULT!”
When we get rid of the welfare benefits for the illegals, watch just how suddenly the flow of illegals suddenly drops off to ZERO!
And, there is never a hint of gratitude; only a feeling of entitlement.
And, if they can sign up for free stuff, they can show up for a court appearance. It is not complicated, and takes no more effort.
Why not have immigration court right in the welfare office?
The last time I got a subpoena for court I also was given cab fare money to insure my appearance.
I wonder if they do this for the illegals? - Tom
The real question here is: Does inherited stupidity cause you to vote Democratic?
Yes, just so long as ICE can be co-located with them.
Yet these mentally ill and intellectually deficient invaders managed to negotiate their way through at least one border and sometimes multiple national borders, paying the gangs to get to and over the border, access U.S. benefits for themselves and their children and then disappear. Doesn’t pass the smell test.
“welfare benefits for the illegals”
The Contracting States shall accord to refugees lawfully staying in their territory the same treatment with respect to public relief and assistance as is
accorded to their nationals.”
Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees
The illegals have learned to ask for asylum. It blocks their removal by deportation and might get them welfare to boot.
Giving them welfare corrupts their political minds from the very start.
We need to invoke Article 44 while we still control Congress.
Article 44 denunciation
1. Any Contracting State may denounce this Convention at any time by a notification addressed to the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
2. Such denunciation shall take effect for the Contracting State concerned one year from the date upon which it is received by the Secretary-General of the United Nations.”
where are those voter buses that the dear Donks send out every november? couldn’t they be used to do the right thing here? oh i forgot. doing the right thing is not what counts. winning by crook or hook is.
What’s Lisa Page’s excuse, again?
If mentally ill, they should never be here and should be immediately sent home!!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.