Skip to comments.LGBT Groups Want to Force Lawyers to Stop Working for Conservatives
Posted on 08/02/2018 7:53:54 AM PDT by yoe
Legal matters relating to the LGBT community have always been controversial; even so, LGBT advocates are increasingly attacking not just outspoken anti-LGBT advocates but even mainstream conservative organizations that happen to disagree with the view that homosexual marriage is on par with heterosexual relationships.
In a move that is sure to alarm many in the legal community, the LGBT Bar Association has started an official petition asking members of the legal community not to cooperate with conservative legal groups that defend traditional marriage, including the Alliance Defending Freedom and Liberty Counsel.
These two particular groups were likely named not just because of their support for traditional marriage, but also their success in obtaining important religious-rights victories in Supreme Court cases. Furthermore, the LGBT Bar Association has made it clear that their efforts to combat conservative legal organizations doesnt just center on same-sex marriage and LGBT rights as the petition clearly states that it is asking for all lawyers to cease all forms of cooperation with conservative legal organizations even on matters unrelated to LGBT rights.
(Excerpt) Read more at libertyplanet.com ...
Well, aren’t they the little commies.
They cant get headlines anymore
No one gives a crap if youre a freak fag carpet muncher shatever
Just SHUT UP AND GO AWAY
The LGBT Groups wants judges to become a bunch of Roland Freislers.
The left is for total control. They want to eliminate normal people.
2% of the public want to tell the other 98% what to do and not do. And liberals are just fine with any tyranny which is left-wing.
Right now they are "asking", but should another Obama type get in office they will "demand", and then there will be the drive to place the jackboot of the government upon those who resist. And finally, they will just shoot those who do not comply.
Indeed it is stunning to see this slow but very distinctive march toward totalitarianism. Many thought it could never happen in the USA, but it is happening.
Joke’s on them.
Lawyers will take a case from anybody who can pay
their billable hours.
I was once engaged to a girl who was attending law school, but even many years ago they had swerved severely left. She drank the koolaid and I wasn’t engaged for long.
Indeed taking peoples rights away is their biggest ploy.
No, just enslave normal people.
Weve come a long way from the Sixties when the left demanded the right to dissent. Weve come a long way from Stonewall when sodomites only wanted government out of their bedrooms. Of course they showed their hole card in the sodomite manifesto read into the Congressional record, but few were paying attention, or took it seriously. Those who mentioned the slippery slope were laughed out of the public market of ideas.
Well I hope what happened to him, happens to them.
...Lawyers will take a case from anybody who can pay
their billable hours...
And some lawyers will take cases from conservatives who are being abused by liberal groups or the government for free.
Just like Berzerkley going from free speech to free speech zones, and those only for leftists.
Bake the damn cake
Hmmm. Mass forcible sodomy. Not too cool.
They want us to discuss the issue - which gives it the illusion of being legitimate.
We need to laugh this one off... it’s stupid. And silly and even too dramatic for the bimbos at MSNBC.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.