Skip to comments.POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 50%...
Posted on 08/14/2018 10:54:40 AM PDT by mandaladon
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumps job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -5.
(Excerpt) Read more at rasmussenreports.com ...
These are likely voters, not just “humans residing in North America” like most polls.
I’m shocked that 49% disapprove of the President’s performance. Guess a strong economy, border control and a diminished trade deficit are anathema to some voters.
How is their a blue-wave with any of this. Hispanic approval is pushing 50%. Then add the Sabato 10% to the 50% for a total of 60%. Again what blue wave?
“Guess a strong economy, border control and a diminished trade deficit are anathema to some voters.”
Remember that most of the 49% want America to FAIL and our President dead.
Repukes aren’t Trump
Hey Wolfie, I’d wager it’s 6 points higher than that.
Now go sh!t your pants.
“TRUMP APPROVAL 50%”
This is NOT good...
For the Democrats!
Blitzer looks like a muppet.
They will soon, if not already, be looking forward to more rioting and looting on Nov. 7, than in 2016.
Which means it’s actually more like 60%-65% given the way the media lies and over-samples the most liberal Democrats.
If Rassie asked the proper questions Trump’s approval would be closer to 60 or 70%.
30% of them are intellectually dishonest and will never vote otherwise - even if Trump cured cancer.
I’d argue in reality I am more anti-Mexican than Trump is, and this poll shows it.
Hispanic approval is pushing 50%.
...and why the new fake "race attacks" from Omarosa, et al is happening - the leftwing plantation owners cannot allow their slaves to leave.
“RASMUSSEN: Trump’s approval ratings among black voters: August 14th, 2018: 31%”
I assume that includes black female voters. Amazing.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.