Skip to comments.ANNOUNCING: FReeper Display of Arms and Bearers *Monthly Thread*
Posted on 11/16/2015 7:38:49 AM PST by conservativeimage.com
We are done waiting for somebody to do something. FReeper Display of Arms and Bearers is sending fascists of all kind a message: We are armed. We are training. We will defend each other. Commit to visit your firing range once a month, take pictures and videos and post results here starting now and on the first of each month. To receive a monthly reminder, ask to be added to the list. Use this thread to network and coordinate target practice with other FReepers. Selfies are good. Larger group photos are better and send a stronger message. If you can not upload pictures and videos, email them to FReeper Display of Arms and Bearers @ ConservativeImage.com (no spaces) and I will host them for you.
Rules of this thread:
- This is not a jokes board. You will not be censored, but please be aware there is a world wide perception that American gun owners are all drunk and reckless. Disprove this stereotype by contributing to this monthly thread with all seriousness and sobriety. Do not horseplay with guns.
- Do not publish personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, license plates, home addresses, etc. Use private email to arrange meetings with other members. Posting first name and general location is acceptable.
- One month recent photo only. Please try to date stamp for the record.
- If you want to keep your identity or specific weapon make unknown, then only photograph your target results noting distance and general weapon type - rifle, handgun, bow and arrow, sling shot, etc.
- A deadly weapon may only be used to prevent the loss of life, property or for the purposes of target practice or hunting. The blandishment of a firearm is neither a determent or a valid threat.
Arm yourselves. The hopes and changes are coming.
Did I say bLandishment?
How do you think Obama and his ilk are collecting meta data on Americans and their firearms!
Loose lips truly do sink ships!
I’d post a picture of my brain and those of my like-minded friends but that wouldn’t adequately convey a description of our state of readiness for leaping into action. Our greatest weapon is what we can put together between our ears but having some real firepower at our disposal will go a long way.
You Are Afraid
Why in the hell would anyone be interested in telling the enemy your strengths and weaknesses?
If you have not figured it out yet, you (An American) is the enemy of this administration and visa versa.
Use your head besides a hat rack!
Hmmm. Ping for later consideration.
BATFE already knows half of what I own.
Let ‘em know. Consider it a reminder.
Yes, a lot of what we post here on FR is being logged and saved for all to see. I am betting that everything is being saved. Be smart, be safe.
Why? Same reason for open carry: sheepdogs are rarely eaten by wolves because the teeth & claws are clearly evident.
Don’t have to display all strengths, but feigning weakness invites predators.
Correction: Everything you do online is being logged & saved.
Just google your freeper name.
Bummer, thought this was going to be a heraldry thread.
As to the other subject, I lost mine in a pretty tragic boating accident.
“9 O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; #
Literally, “without form or sound,” but it is said of course with reference to the enemy.
and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands. #”
1) A bunch of patriotic citizens give up their privacy and generate a set of images which will be used against them by the liberal media, gun control advocates, etc.
2) If any of those citizens ever have to use a firearm in self defense, the images they are in will be used against them in court, hindering their defense to what might be unwarranted charges.
3) The pictures will all end up in some government database where the facial image data will be used to correlate the formerly private citizen's identity and interests and associates.
4) The government will supposedly be more likely to adhere to the law once it has a giant list of its potential opponents, identifying them, the weapons they own, who their friends are, and where they hang out.
The only thing you forgot was for all of the participants to include their social security numbers and a photo of one of their charge cards in the pictures. That would make the scheme truly effective. /sarc
I'll suggest a better plan. Take pictures of armed security guards around liberals and liberal politicians and post them, showing their hypocrisy.
Fascinating. Some really strange, demented, or mentally ill people obsess over this forum, from the outside. They also seem to think that we, here, see their comments over on their pathetic mental asylum sites.
Stay safe my friend!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.