Skip to comments.Top 5 Reasons to Arrest George Zimmerman (Top 5 left-wing lies about Zimmerman)
Posted on 03/31/2012 11:28:50 AM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
click here to read article
However, I can forsee a black judge, black jury, black prosecutor, black court reporter and a black courtroom clerk. Guess who will be convicted.
I suspect that the Mr. Zimmerman has a number of VERY serious worries:
1. Lynching or murder by hoodlums.
2. Bankruptcy from legal fees.
3. Unemployment because his employer is pressured or threatened into firing him. (Or maybe he’s his own boss, which could mean his business is in danger.)
I don’t think he has to worry bout jail.
That’s when the Hispanics need to grow a set, stand up and defend one of their own. Do an O.J. circus on the court.
I have proof of this as a falsehood, as if I needed it: See my post here at #90 (you have to scroll to near the bottom of the thread) where I have linked to an audio analysis I did of the recording
It links to a loop that I enhanced, and clearly he says "F***ing Punks" not "coons".
Okay, I can actually see why "F**cking is censored, but Coon?
Isn't that like saying Cracker, Dago, Spic, or the extra-chromosome right wing? You know, acceptable language in polite society!
OMG! And now I need a new keyboard. Great line thanks for making my day brighter... ;)
very likely. or perhaps just as likely- eric holder will file civil rights charges against Zimmerman. The left will get its way. When it comes to political correctness it nearly always does. sad to say.
See my post on this thread at #24...
I tend to think it will help us if the radical black and Hispanic organizations become involved in some serious squabbles. It is reported from time to time that there is a near war going on between the two groups in South Los Angeles. Such a fight would go along way towards splitting up the coalition between blacks, Hispanics, Asians, non-Christians and gays. This coalition has been successfully taking over governance of our country and must be stopped if our nation is to survive.
As his mother is Peruvian, he is probably a citizen of that country, as well as the USA. He might want to emigrate.
As slowly as the wheels of justice turn, it is likely that Eric Holder will be a former attorney general well before this case (if any) ever gets off the ground. Remember: It’ll be April in about 9 more hours and the election is in early November.
“Although Im not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV, this Stand Your Ground law seems insane to me.”
The stand your ground law had nothing to do with this case. And anyone saying so is just using this to further their agenda for gun control. According to Zimmerman he was punched and being held on the ground while being beaten.
Stand your ground is good because: People that were assaulted or mugged or had their house broken into, if they shot the perp, would be tried and conviced of homicide. Why? Cause if there were any way to retreat, or if the prosecution could convince a jury that there might have been any way to retreat, then you’re up the proverbial creek.
BTW, you being in NY you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. Aren’t guns banned there?
Eric Holder will be a former attorney general well before this case (if any) ever gets off the ground. Remember: Itll be April in about 9 more hours and the election is in early November.
I hope you're right. But knowing the left they will not stop (riots, intimidation of public officials, bounties, whatever it takes) until this zimmerman/trayvon martin thing gets fixed to their way of liking. I hope I'm wrong about that. But I highly doubt it.
Once convicted he wouldn’t stand a chance in jail, he’d be dead very soon.
(1) Your characterization of the “stand your ground” law is 100% wrong. Ignorant even.
(2) That law doesn’t even apply in this situation — plain old self-defense does.
(3) Are you a troll, or just having a bad day? Seem to remember some of your posts being pretty good. Just don’t feel like checking right now. Will check back to see if the kitties pounce...
1. First off, Stand Your Ground is irrelevant to this case. Secondly, as far as Martin being a threat goes, it may or may not be a factor. IF (we don't know, speculation) Zimmerman went back to his vehicle, then this resets the situation. Who first got into contact reach? We don't know. There's speculation and Zimmerman has one side of the story out, be we don't know.
2. No. Zimmerman did not beat Martin because he was black. He probably profiled, but that is not in of itself a crime. He probably used the term goon instead as well. This isn't a hate crime. It may or may not be a stupid crime, but not a hate crime.
3. Even if Zimmerman was a racist, it is not a crime.
4. Speculation, and poor speculation. Martin was shot in the chest. He couldn't scream for help. He was dead.
5. Even the lead investigator that night did not buy Zimmermans story. He wanted to file manslaughter charges against George, but he was overruled by the states attorney.
Leave law to the experts, not Creative Writing and Lit majors with little to no understand of the legal system or criminal procedure. The prosecutors file charges. You need what is known as probable cause to make an arrest. That's a standard slightly below preponderance of the evidence, but higher than reasonable suspicion. Zimmerman was detained, taken to the station and released. Good prosecutors go farther and don't arrest unless they think they can prove charges beyond a reasonable doubt. What the DA's decision tells me is that he thinks they can not prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt. If that's the case, don't make the arrest. The justice system should not be used for political decisions or gripes from outsider idiots and the media.
Agreed. Once he is convicted(an absolute certainty) the authorities will have to put him in isolation.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.